Forum › Yuru Yuri - Oomuro-ke discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Sometimes, I think Nadeshiko is going out with Ai, but actually prefers Megumi and is being tsundere about it.

She's so mean to Megumi, it has to hide something.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Then by your logic, Miho being so mean to Nadeshiko has to hide something as well.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

OOMURO FAMILY NICE!!! Sakurako... LOL... hahaha There could be another chapters??

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

By the way who is the Girlfriend of Nadeshiko???

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Sorry.

Hmm...read the rest of the thread.

last edited at Nov 18, 2015 2:23PM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Sorry.

lol, wtf was that though

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Sorry.

lol, wtf was that though

Well, it's a question we've been debating here for pages.

And here he comes asking it out of the blue. It just means that he didn't bother to read the rest of the comments.

Hence I was sarcastic. But I've been labeled "agressive", so I hold back a little now.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

What if Miho and Nadeshiko are taking chances like this to hold each other's hand while busy talking with their other friends..just WHAT IF..xD

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Crap. Thread posts and ch.3 made me think AI as the girlfriend.
-Ai knew of the place before the others; Naeshiko knows AI's taste

But then ch.6 makes me think Miho
-Miho knows Nadeshiko's chocolate preference + the tease and then she catches herself and incorporates group.

ch.11- the tease...

ch.16- I know people gave Ai points because of the strap comment but...
-Nadeshiko comments on how Miho picks "weirdest ones" and Nadeshiko always has weird ring tones that she doesn't particularly like (in ch.10). Since Miho is a super sadist...

ch.22- The only time I considered Megumi...

ch.26- Movies... they went to the movies in ch.22 except for Megumi. Crap...

ch.27- Serious? Anyone goes ._.

ch.31- Why couldn't you be useful Sakurako!!! ;-;

ch.33- Miho...Ai...Miho...Ai,,,

Considering how none of the other loving characters in the series are subtle...(Chinatsu>Yui, Ayano>Kyoko, Akane>Akari, Tomoko>Akane, Sakurako>Himawari)
I am hoping its Miho!

last edited at Dec 29, 2015 3:18AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Ch 26 conversation makes me think it's Miho on the other side of the phone because it matches how Nadeshiko interact with her most of the time : being teased about celebrating or making her embarassed about what she said. Ai could probably match too, but Megumi doesn't really strikes me as the teasing kind, unless she really goes out of her way to get her friends to not know her real personality. She just doesn't seems to be like that.

Knowing each other taste isn't much of a feat, in my opinion, when you spend time with friends, you eventually pick up on their taste and preferences, so I tend to consider those "hints" cautiously. Could mean anything.

The strap comment is indeed typical of couple, but on another hand, it's kinda too obvious if they start using matching straps, people might pick up on that and Nadeshiko made it clear that at least her want to keep their relationship secret, so I don't really see her accepting something as obvious as a strap from her girlfriend. And that they got matching necklaces later on whith nadeshiko insisting on not wearing them at school because too risky (when you can just hide it under your clothes) kinda conforts me in the idea that the strap thing doesn't have any ulterior meaning.

Well, part of the fun of this manga is to try and guess who's the girlfriend. ^^

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Just saw the 45th chapter...
So it's true that Nadeshiko's GF is Ai?! I only skim through the images and didn't read the text bubbles, so i could be wrong

joined Jan 18, 2016

Where do you guys read the raw?

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Whenever I read this series I can not stop myself from laughing out loud and It really gives me a good vibes... I want more this.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

Just saw the 45th chapter...

Where? D:

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 7:00PM

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

read chapter 40, thought it was Ai.
now i read chapter 45, i think it's miho.
i'm thinking nadeshiko is in a poly relationship with these two

Etqyggh6mxyi1klo3fwjrwrwicpboh
joined Feb 7, 2015

Still no updates yet.... You know what? Nandeshiko's girlfriend could be not any of them. Ever think of that? Could be a new character. Anything is possible actually.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

All three of them. Probably all three of them.

I'm in #TeamMegumi since I think both will act unusually dere when alone --> super gap moe. Then maybe Miho. Then Ai

last edited at Jul 11, 2016 10:34AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So, is Namori a guy or a girl? That goal of getting ripped is unusual.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Namori is an unusual girl.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I was getting pretty worried, but then I stumbled upon this picture while I was reading through the Image Comments: http://ks.c.yimg.jp/res/chie-que-12157/12/157/048/597/i320. It's the Namori steamy image with glasses girl and other girl. Apparently, she's the one on the far left but who knows if that's true. Until proven otherwise, I'm just gonna hold on to my hope that Namori's a girl.

Also, I can definitely relate to her working out issues. "This is it, I'm gonna start getting into shape today! ... Nah, I'll do it tomorrow."

joined Jul 26, 2014

I was getting pretty worried, but then I stumbled upon this picture while I was reading through the Image Comments: http://ks.c.yimg.jp/res/chie-que-12157/12/157/048/597/i320. It's the Namori steamy image with glasses girl and other girl. Apparently, she's the one on the far left but who knows if that's true. Until proven otherwise, I'm just gonna hold on to my hope that Namori's a girl.

Also, I can definitely relate to her working out issues. "This is it, I'm gonna start getting into shape today! ... Nah, I'll do it tomorrow."

Her name is written pretty clearly as なもり so yes that is Namori seated with the rest of the Yuru Yuri voice actress cast. It also says(原作者) indicating her as the author of the series.

last edited at Aug 17, 2016 3:18AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Um, chapter 37 is actually a repost of chapter 7 :x

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Um, chapter 37 is actually a repost of chapter 7 :x

Aah yeaahh so that's why I remember reading it

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Noticed that as well.

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

wow a repost great

To reply you must either login or sign up.