Forum › Posts by nagas

nagas
1 x ½ discussion 25 Jan 03:13
Etqyggh6mxyi1klo3fwjrwrwicpboh
joined Feb 7, 2015

I don't really like the turn this story took. I wasn't soo much into darker story like fucked up childhood, etc. I guess I'll wait until the story ends if it's really that dark.

joined Feb 7, 2015

Let us not forget this is adapted into a short anime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IP0W5hNkxY

joined Feb 7, 2015

ok can i call the cops now please? she's a straight up predator at this point it's becoming very hard to read

Then don't read.

joined Feb 7, 2015

did she just say "lover" ? What Japanese term has she been using ? Koibito ? It implies lewd stuff, doesn't it ?

Yes the RAW said 恋人, which is exactly a lover. No implications there.

joined Feb 7, 2015

You guys do realise the author only does het. Don't get your hopes up too much for the yuri, it's only a fan service manga.

joined Feb 7, 2015

Holy shit lesbian power.

nagas
joined Feb 7, 2015

Same author as this https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/shinoba merge would be great.

nagas
joined Feb 7, 2015

Wow their artstyle is like Namori.

joined Feb 7, 2015

Miyuki-sensei it's hands down one of the best, but at same time her work pace it's a huge turn off, probably we'll have a sequel for this in 2019? Sigh

Boi how right you were kek.

joined Feb 7, 2015

Oh wow update took ages I'm glad author is still on this one.

joined Feb 7, 2015

This is quite refreshing. Author's other work was pretty good too.

nagas
Yurikon discussion 07 Jan 14:10
joined Feb 7, 2015

Yeah they should put it here. A lot of people who use Dynasty as their main yuri manga reader might have missed this one.

nagas
Yurikon discussion 07 Jan 13:45
joined Feb 7, 2015

Wait, did it get licensed or something?

nagas
Yurigurashi discussion 06 Jan 22:51
joined Feb 7, 2015

Oh wow, I have instantly fallen in love with this.

joined Feb 7, 2015

This is quite deep. They changed artstyle midway too as a reflection of the new world I guess?

nagas
joined Feb 7, 2015

I feel insulted someone even picked this trash up again for the 2nd time, actually got somewhat physically sick that this gets picked up twice when thousands of decent/good yuri never even get a chance out there.
Is this garbage even still going? I guess I underestimate the amount of japanese that are into lesbians getting royally fucked by ugly man, I know there's a audience for that.

I'm sort of on board, however don't shit on the translator. They worked for free, and I think it's a good idea to translate even the most atrocious series for the sake of archival among other things. Perhaps also a reminder that this exist since we might not find it enjoyable but I'm sure some people really do enjoy this. Who knows? It might also motivate people to make a good yuri contemplating on these dreadful yuri series we've been getting.

last edited at Dec 29, 2018 10:11AM

nagas
joined Feb 7, 2015

And this is what happens when you try to get an author out of the Touhou doujin circle.

Well to be fair, Nakatani Nio (Yagakimi author) was one too. It's just mangaka has to start somewhere you know?

nagas
joined Feb 7, 2015

The idea of selling a person is just distressing. Well, damn. I think the author just wants to reflect how in society, women has led to marry rich guys instead of the one they love. Especially it's pronounced in Asian culture, like dude, my Mum is one.

nagas
joined Feb 7, 2015

Ehh that's uncommon. The Albino Girl and the Witch is fairly popular, I'm surprised that it's not here. Well if you want to read it here https://nhentai.net/artist/tendou-itsuki/

joined Feb 7, 2015

I don't want to argue too much but ehh https://i.imgur.com/F5r0zKt.jpg
Yeah basically it revolves around 'Spot-the-real-dyke' game.

last edited at Dec 3, 2018 8:58AM by Nezchan

joined Feb 7, 2015

uncertain posted:

Pyoro posted:

Everything else aside, I hate this narrative method of skipping into the future and then going back and tell the tale from there. Rarely it's cleverly done and interesting; most of the time it's just "great, now I've got to slog through the story until we reach that point of the plot again since everything until then is kinda spoiled now..."

The only thing spoiled is that there's a misunderstanding, a grave one between the main girls and that another support character is married so is off the shipping game

This had better be speculation based on chapter 0 and not something you read in (raws of) forthcoming chapters

There are no raws, the manga just started so everything is speculation based on chapter 0 and promotional images

Agreed! Like, there is another chapter that the team is translating, but it doesn't clear up anything from the look of the raws (I mean, maybe being able to read japanese would help), but I'd still give the manga a try!

Even if Hazuki Takeoka has some weird rep with masamune-kun's revenge (which I'm kind of disappointed that it'll end up being a harem since I started reading it), I want to have faith in the fact that Fly has done much yuri work.

It also looks like the story narrative is going to be as if this is all a big flashback! So idk! Maybe they'll get together in the future. I think people should put aside their set prejudices and give it a chance. If it's not what they thought, well, no one but Takeoka knows where this story is going LMAO. So we're all going in blind.

Also Fly only does the art, not the story. I have no reputable source though so take it as a grain of salt.

joined Feb 7, 2015

Is this proof enough or you want hand holding too? https://i.imgur.com/TjoeMKN.jpg <-- spoiler preview

I've read the raws, the kiss, it's not even a consent kiss; also short haired girl shows disgust after[1]. I'd say that it'll be a one-sided yuri with no het but not so happy ending. Well, let's just wait for the story to conclude. All in all, this series is definitely not something you should get your hopes up for its yuri. It has soo many red-flags to contemplate for it to be actually good. Pls save Fly.

[1] https://i.imgur.com/rDkinCn.jpg

joined Feb 7, 2015

This is going to hurt, isn't it?

Author stated that it's gonna be bittersweet and also explicitly said that it's an adolescence, not yuri. Besides I can't vouch much for the author since the only thing he's made was a het harem manga.

nagas
joined Feb 7, 2015

Toxic relationship but ehh it's yuri. more pls!

Dropped

Welp I just hope the story doesn't end with stupid drama.

last edited at Nov 12, 2018 12:59PM

joined Feb 7, 2015

I know this manga was made to be something simple and lovey-dovey without all the drama and bitterness but I personally do not fancy the way the story goes; it feels like it doesn't have an actual weight to it. The progress between their relationship goes way too fast, it's simply not fair for the development. Contemplating on the premise, the college girl seemed to avoid getting 'taken back to their place right away' but she broke it just because it's a pretty girl who took her and moreover, somehow they decided to date each other on the same night. Well, it's not Bright and Cheery Amnesia kind of simple. So yeah, just a thoughts from a pure-fag. Take this as a pure-fag rant.