Forum › New Game discussion

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Seems kind of absurd to have to spoiler tag your spoiler tags.

What I meant is writing a short sentence mentioning when the spoilers is about something a regular reader wouldn't know if just keeping up with the translations. Like "about the raws", then having the spoiler in tags. I don't know, that's standard practice in most forums I frequent, don't take much effort and avoid people to have to check the spoiler to see if it's "safe", which can lead to getting unintentionally spoiled when you're a fast global reader.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Eh, as much as I love New Game... I feel like the recent updates have been a little bland.
(On the other hand, the anime is going nicely. Basically the only anime I'm watching this season.)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

She has a secret... Nenechi has a secret too... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

joined Apr 10, 2014

Oho~~ Maybe Umiko will finally end the error 404; though a lot of people will probably stop following this series.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Oho~~ Maybe Umiko will finally end the error 404; though a lot of people will probably stop following this series.

Clearly, Umiko was speaking about her passion filled nights with Nene

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

i wish Rin and Kou will just be canon already

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

she is very obviously talking about nenecchi. she must be giving her programming lesson at a cafe.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Umiko x Nene confirmed lol

joined Jul 22, 2016

New chapter is great. I approve.
Ahahaha, they're so gay. (Aoba x Hifumi, my OTP)
Umiko x Nene? Nyufufu...

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

What sells this series is that we, the reader, are represented by the overall head of the entire game project. She's shipping for us.

Also, if Aoba gives them doe-eyes, surely Umiko and Rin will share their girlfriends with her. I want to believe.

last edited at Aug 14, 2016 3:23PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Hifumin trying to feed Aoba specifically.

Rin getty Jelly over Kou enjoying someone else food.

Umiko hinting at getting feed by Nenechi often enough that she's now used to it.

Yep, a great chapter !

joined Jul 26, 2016

Gotta love that leave me out of this guys face Hifumin makes when Rin goes into full "old married couple" mode.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Out of curiosity, are you looking forward to either of those two things? If so, why?

joined May 23, 2015

There is a single male character introduced in the afterword of the spinoff. A male counterpart to Hazuki, and in charge of a different production team within the company. Looking and acting overtly homosexual, he apparently takes all the good-looking male recruits as quickly as Hazuki snatches up all the cute female ones.

I almost want to see a BL spinoff about the other team.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Eh, as much as I love New Game... I feel like the recent updates have been a little bland.
(On the other hand, the anime is going nicely. Basically the only anime I'm watching this season.)

Chapter 36 could have as well just been an extra. But Nene and Umiko's secret is baiting me enough to make up for it.

e: oh boy, it's Monday! Really looking forward to today's episode.

last edited at Aug 15, 2016 11:27AM

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Speaking of today's episode, Umiko having to explain to Aoba what an FPS is seems... off. I mean I get that it was probably for the benefit of the viewers but still. Should have just gone with

"Then how about FPS games?"
"First-person shooters? Don't I need good reflexes to play those..."

or something to that effect. /small annoyances

joined Sep 25, 2015

She has a secret... Nenechi has a secret too... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Nene's secret is that she's going to be a programmer though and that she might get to work with Aoba in Eagle Jump.
lower down your del/u/sions, friend.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Speaking of today's episode, Umiko having to explain to Aoba what an FPS is seems... off.

Aoba only cares about fantasy RPGs with characters designed by Yagami-san. Other genres just aren't kawaii enough.

Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Ch. 37

End.

It's Nenecchi...right?

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I can't wait for next week's episode. Nenecchi go!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Says something of the art-club members that Nene of all people has to play the straight man there. :P

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

Says something of the art-club members that Nene of all people has to play the straight man there. :P

true :D i really like those spinoff chapters :)

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

The adorkableness level of the spin-off is now in orbit, good job everybody.

joined Jul 22, 2016

The spinoff became surprisingly cute XD (lol, guess I was wrong to judge on the first chapter of it)
I totally relate to Aoba's dodgeball troubles.

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

I'm actually a bit confused about the rules they're playing with in the dodgeball chapter. When I played dodgeball as a child, it was always a rule that if you caught someone's throw, THEY were out (so like, when Aoba's ball gets caught, she's out, not just her opponent having possession of the ball). I also never heard of getting people back into the game after they were out. Anyone familiar with the variant they're playing here?

last edited at Aug 16, 2016 11:59AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.