Forum › New Game discussion

joined May 23, 2015

Considering how most of anime go for drama in the last episode, at first, I thought they will end with the Aoba x Kou break up one. But apparently with all of these filler/stretched materials it gonna be the party ending.

Visit of the Mom, and more Aoba x Kou moments next episode finger-crossed

I've said since before the first episode aired that, based on comments by the director, they're aiming to end with the end of volume 2.

In this thread, even.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I love these characters but I miss the company TwT

last edited at Sep 13, 2016 10:11AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Marion Diabolito posted:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/new_game_ch38#17

YES

What did Rin say? Could someone please translate? Thanks~

My guess would be "Rin may be jealous, take care" As i read it directly it was Rin-as-for, taking care-obj be jealous/get burned-ongoing action.

Is there a pun there? Rin can mean "phosphorous" (match-head mineral) so maybe it's take care dealing with Rin so you don't get burned. or something.

It is something like "I (Rin) care too much!" referring to her fixing Kou's obi since I assume Kou sucks at putting kimono and Rin couldn't handle seeing her struggling with it/doing it poorly. "Sewa wo yaku" technically means "helping", but more in "sticking your nose in other business" way and is mostly used with negative meaning. Basically meddling and being busy body. Yup, she is that gay for Kou ♥

Literally "Sewa" means "taking care" and "Yaku" means "to burn", so you get something like "Help that burns" summing up perfectly the unwanted help that only leaves ugly marks.

last edited at Sep 13, 2016 11:32AM

joined May 23, 2015

I love these characters but I miss the company TwT

There will be more company in the next set of spinoff chapters.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Wheeeeeeeen?

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

congratulations for your promotion hifumi! will watch the anime when it ended

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lo/ Big reveal... The men actually exists inside the company, and now we're back on the present days...
I can't believe I got to read this today after watching the ending of the anime, that's very emotional

joined May 23, 2015

I kind of want to see the BL spinoff featuring the other production team.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So I assume the gay guy is introduced in volume 4?

joined Jul 26, 2016

oh god
Aoba and Nene's first meeting
muh sides XD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Best friendship origin ever.

Also, gay recruitement staff is awesome. XD

joined May 23, 2015

So I assume the gay guy is introduced in volume 4?

He's introduced exclusively in the spinoff as the person who interviewed Aoba. Because it couldn't be Hazuki's team interviewing her, what with Hazuki sneaking in to spy on her.

So he took the chance to give a peek at the other production line Eagle Jump has.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Also, anime ep 12 : so glad they included the security camera special at the end, still makes me laught. XD

joined Nov 14, 2013

Hey! Where was that fabulous gay man throughout the main series??

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Ahahaha absolutely different beginning in the end of the 13th spin-off chapter and in the 1st main chapter! Has the author forgotten what they drew?

Also, I hope the "404: men not found" tag will be active till the end of the series... It's already too big amount of men with this gay guy ._. Tired me out.

last edited at Sep 20, 2016 5:59AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Ahahaha absolutely different beginning in the end of the 13th spin-off chapter and in the 1st main chapter! Has the author forgotten what they drew?

That part takes place between ch1+2 (ie. between Aoba stuttering and Ko fetching her the reference book)

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Interview, we can see Hana-chan there

Yagami's photo looking different

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

There may have not been much Kou x Rin in that last episode, but the Umiko x Nene was strong.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I know the flashbacks/prequel chapters haven't ended yet, but I'm hoping for a good end for Hotarun x Sensei.

Amen! I hope they don't simply forget about her. And she actually has dark hair?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

"I'm a simple woman, Kou. I see a loli in a suit, I hire her".

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Hana-chan is a woman right cause I was wondering if it's a man as tomgirl or a woman as tomboy .-. ?Also wanted to point out that in the special volume 12 there is mistake in page 7 in the top left corner "Got mat (mad*) at me "

joined May 23, 2015

Based on the clearly-defined adam's apple, the broad shoulders, and the position in the story as a counterpart to Hazuki, I think it's pretty clear it's meant to be a flamboyantly homosexual man.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Hana-chan is a woman right cause I was wondering if it's a man as tomgirl or a woman as tomboy .-. ?Also wanted to point out that in the special volume 12 there is mistake in page 7 in the top left corner "Got mat (mad*) at me "

I'm preeetty sure Hana-chan is an okama. A gay man.

To reply you must either login or sign up.