Forum › Their Story discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The latest chapters make it more confusing than ever.

Because the author seems to introduce heavy drama out of nowhere, in what was until then a romcom. The tone has become inconsistent. Like school violence, bullying and delinquents.

I have nothing against changes of tone in manga (I enjoy to read "Helck" and the change of tone after the first few chapters was radical), but it has to stay consistent for a while.

AnimeFandom101
joined Apr 11, 2016

She is adorable I have her personality somewhat but this manga needs to kick it up a notch on making it a bit faster

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I guess I have to wait very longer to see SJ and QT getting along well.(sigh)

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Malena posted:

Could anyone please tell me if Tan Jiu has any instagram/twitter accounts?

Afaik only weibo. And that page is pretty confusing. (probably less so if you can actually read it.)

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 12:42PM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Tattletale; my hero!

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

this better be related to the main plot -.-

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

What the hell...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm amazed that so many people haven't figured out that this is how Tan Jiu tells this story.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm amazed that so many people haven't figured out that this is how Tan Jiu tells this story.

Don't you mean how Tan Jiu tells Their Story?

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 8:39PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Badum tss

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

`Then you should say what you mean,' the March Hare went on.

'I do,' Alice hastily replied; `at least--at least I mean what I say--that's the same thing, you know.'

'Not the same thing a bit!' said the Hatter. `You might just as well say that "I see what I eat" is the same thing as "I eat what I see"!'

'You might just as well say,' added the March Hare, `that "I like what I get" is the same thing as "I get what I like"!'

'You might just as well say,' added the Dormouse, who seemed to be talking in his sleep, `that "I breathe when I sleep" is the same thing as "I sleep when I breathe"!'

'It IS the same thing with you,' said the Hatter, and here the conversation dropped, and the party sat silent for a minute, while Alice thought over all she could remember about ravens and writing-desks, which wasn't much.

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 9:21PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

`Then you should say what you mean,' the March Hare went on.

'I do,' Alice hastily replied; `at least--at least I mean what I say--that's the same thing, you know.'

'Not the same thing a bit!' said the Hatter. `You might just as well say that "I see what I eat" is the same thing as "I eat what I see"!'

'You might just as well say,' added the March Hare, `that "I like what I get" is the same thing as "I get what I like"!'

'You might just as well say,' added the Dormouse, who seemed to be talking in his sleep, `that "I breathe when I sleep" is the same thing as "I sleep when I breathe"!'

'It IS the same thing with you,' said the Hatter, and here the conversation dropped, and the party sat silent for a minute, while Alice thought over all she could remember about ravens and writing-desks, which wasn't much.

This is the sort of thing that makes Alice in Wonderland such a great story, lol.

joined Jun 18, 2015

The latest chapters make it more confusing than ever.

Because the author seems to introduce heavy drama out of nowhere, in what was until then a romcom. The tone has become inconsistent. Like school violence, bullying and delinquents.

I have nothing against changes of tone in manga (I enjoy to read "Helck" and the change of tone after the first few chapters was radical), but it has to stay consistent for a while.

Which chapter were you talking about? If you are referring to the April 25 chapter, it is not about school violence and such. The guy sent a love message to the wrong number, so he was trying to steal the phone and erase it I do wish Tanjiu could focus on the main couple though, especially with his frequency of updates.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

^yeah, but I read it before the update about the love message, so I was mistaken. and none said it was to the wrong number. He maybe just didn't intend to send it in the first place, but wrote it to the "right" person, because yaoi...

Anyway, the author got on another subplot again. Progress between Sun Jing and Qiu Tong is yet again delayed.

joined May 21, 2015

SJ and QT are back~

Fix_it_by_samanthadoodles
joined Jun 7, 2015

Latest release definitely made me appreciate the artwork

joined Feb 7, 2016

Latest release definitely made me appreciate the artwork

Right, I feel ya there

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Hugs :3

Tumblr_nnwncxwpyd1r9d4k9o2_400
joined Feb 21, 2016

This is good stuff

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

This is good stuff

Yes. I'd wish for some more to come soon..

joined May 7, 2015

oooo... I love this series.

joined Oct 11, 2010

ok… look.. appreciate this.. but… the page size (╯°□°)╯keeps changing (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I recommend turn page resizing off for this.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

damn. These two are never not fun.
what was with that bird though? Seemed as pesky as some of these characters.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

oh my god these two are so cute.

also "what half do you want" killed me hahahahahahaha

To reply you must either login or sign up.