Forum › Posts by bingojay

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

Oh, btw, I hope there will be translation for the letter in the book on Sumin's desk together with the ring, the final frame if you don't see it, I think she's up to something. Retirement letter? Some crazy twist finally happen? =))

I'm curious about that letter as well. You can see that in the first panel Sumin was thinking about something and she closed the book (with the letter slipped in it) when glasses girl came in. Later the letter was shown again at the end of the chapter, together with her ring. It must be something kind of important.

I think Sumin is resigning... it show part of the characters in traditional Chinese (I think Korean use those in formal situations) which means resignation letter.

bingojay
Their Story discussion 26 Apr 22:30
joined Jun 18, 2015

The latest chapters make it more confusing than ever.

Because the author seems to introduce heavy drama out of nowhere, in what was until then a romcom. The tone has become inconsistent. Like school violence, bullying and delinquents.

I have nothing against changes of tone in manga (I enjoy to read "Helck" and the change of tone after the first few chapters was radical), but it has to stay consistent for a while.

Which chapter were you talking about? If you are referring to the April 25 chapter, it is not about school violence and such. The guy sent a love message to the wrong number, so he was trying to steal the phone and erase it I do wish Tanjiu could focus on the main couple though, especially with his frequency of updates.

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

They are totally not going to do it. At least for now. Somehow I don't like Nami at all, but Seju should stop blaming herself and move on.

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

Some people here really want Sumin having a happy ending, and they don't want threesome ending, but they couldn't join TeamBlonde because they like Seju more than Sungji. Which team are these people on? It's a situation I'm in.

Oh boy, that sounds like me!

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

Sorry for the late gist translation guys.. had some company stay over last night and had no time in the morning to write one up lol. This weeks chapter also seemed longer than usual (not that I'm complaining haha). Better late than never though right ? ^ ^"" hope you enjoy~

Appreciate your work! And I love your comment! Made me laugh.

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

The only Korean I'm pretty positive I can always read is "team leader" lol...

For me its "Ah". I am sorry. lol.

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

The thing is that if they are male and female, Sungji would probably call Sumin "Oppa", which also works as honorific term. Remember Sungji tried to call Sumin by "honey"? Well, she tried. And calling Sumin by her name is way too much.

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

And when she offers to put her shirt back on so that Sungji can take it off mwahahahahaha

Yeah, I love this part, lol, and look forward to "next time"
add "==" to both the beginning and the end of the sentence, and you can hide the content.

last edited at Feb 19, 2016 6:22PM

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

Sumin is really being loving and sweet in bed. I am glad Sungji is going to have a wonderful first-time. I also think they would not stop because Sumin has already gone down on Sungji. That means they've done it from my view. No point in stopping.

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

Poor Seju, team pink is dead.

I wonder how Team Gaji will tell the story 40 more chapters. Sumin and Sungji seems inseparable now. Maybe we will see some drama with Seju coming back into the picture later on. But I honestly dont want to see Seju turning evil trying to separate Sumin and Sungji. If it's a healing story, Seju should, in some peaceful ways, realize she needs to move on.

I can think of death of Seju's father, Sumin helping out Seju dealing with her family, Sungji getting jealous over Seju, and Sumin's history, Nami keep hitting on Seju and Sungji coming out to her family and colleagues.

joined Jun 18, 2015

I havent read but I'd just wanna be the first to thank you for translating so fast.

my secret to fast translations is staying up until the chapter is released soooo yeah gonna go sleep now ugghHHh

Really appreciate your hard work, Halmoni. also for wdtfs.

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

Sexy scene interrupted due to back pain hahaha, also it's so nice to see Seju and Sumin together after a while :)...According to google translate, Seju's father collapsed and is currently hospitalised, so we should worry not about anyone having cancer or any incurable disease for now, hopefully.

Well, if Seju's father dies, it will put Seju in a more difficult situation.

I dont know why people hate Seju so much for a stupid mistake she made and regretted for 10(?!) years.

Me neither. People make mistakes. It is not like Seju had fallen in love with the guy or something. I don't understand how Sumin could take Seju's gifts/love for granted.

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

I hope Seju is not having any kind of cancer or incurable disease, that would be too much. Sumin looks worried, but not too worried, that should be a good thing.
Another thought, it may be Seju's father that is sick.

last edited at Jan 20, 2016 11:36AM

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

I took a look at the raw of the next chapter
Yuma slapped Fujiwara; Fujiwara took a picture of the girls making out
Fujiwara grosses me out so much. just die already.

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

I will forgive everything for the sake of Onee-sama's legs.

last edited at Jan 14, 2016 10:49PM

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

It seems that Gaji is trying to hook up Seju with Nami, or at least Nami likes Seju. I want Seju to be happy, but not with anyone else than Sumin, but Sungji is adorable too :/

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

http://www.lezhin.com/comic/wdfs
Lezhin starts to translate WDTFS into English and it is on Chapter 5 now!

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

Some thoughts by Lisa Siu on Facebook, "I don't know If anyone else noticed but doesn't it seem like sumin sees her past self in sungji's naivity and behavior. All the flashbacks show how she used to behave just like sungji. And now in this present time, sumin becomes more mature and is similar to past seju and sungji is the past sumin. Sumin used to have feelings for seju and was hurt. She sees that sungji is going down this same path. It could be that sumin is trying to prevent sungji from gettin hurt and so she does all these stuff for her."

Sumin disliked black coffee in the flashback and Sungji prefers coffee sweet. I think she makes a good point.

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 2:07AM

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

Seju breaks my heart whenever she appears in the flashback.

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

I guess it is a just a form of commitment, nothing too formal.

bingojay
Their Story discussion 30 Dec 11:01
joined Jun 18, 2015

As a person who is native to Chinese and proficient in English, I would say the translation was quite accurate. So in Chinese, we have a saying that one person being a "spare tire", which means that a girl would not reject her pursuer, instead just keep him hanging so she could always go back to him if she could not get her first-choice. Basically a BackUp Guy.

What Qiu Tong was saying was that she did not want Sun Jing to be her spare tire, so it was a clear rejection. Sun Jing did not care if she was treated like a spare time or not. She just wanted to be with her.

I am surprised that Tan Jiu is a girl. The way she goes about the story is just too awkward. Yaoi, Qi Fang and the confessions... And the inconsistent personalities of the characters. You can blame the translation, but I can't.

last edited at Dec 30, 2015 11:12AM

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

glasses girl told the guy that Sungji and Sumin were dating and Sungji admitted it to the guy. She was shouting out their relationship. Sumin promised Sungji three wishes after she mede her cry.

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

ah...all the exes are popping up, poor Sungji. Seju was so sweet, poor Seju. :'(

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

WDFS chapter 29 is on Lezhin. LMAO!! Sungji brother's GF killed me XDDD
Why on earth every chapter is such a tease? Seriously another hard week of waiting +_+ Sungji looked super STUNNING!!!!

I know what you mean! This chapter is super funny, and IT IS HAPPENING!!!!

bingojay
Their Story discussion 09 Nov 23:23
joined Jun 18, 2015

Only lesbian has to say "I'm sorry" before confessing.

I don't know, sometimes you can start off with "Fuck you!" before confessing.

HAHAHA...You try next time.

BTW: Am I the only one think Sun Jing looks different (looks more manly) after the long break?

last edited at Nov 9, 2015 11:23PM