Anime!

oh my god
❤❤❤❤❤

joined Sep 19, 2015

NOT EVEN AIRED YET AND MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That gonna be great.

Also, are we up to the released chapters ? Been a while since it's been updated.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Whoa that's amazing!!

Is this Kyoushinsha's first anime?

last edited at May 4, 2016 4:05PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Awesome

Whoa that's amazing!!

Is this Kyoushinsha's first anime?

Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken
was his first anime ^
short-episodes one, but very good.

He got another, the previous season, was kinda ehh~, but still fine I guess.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Finally a new chapter!! It's been far too long ! (^ω^)b Welcome back ~ (Since the author was on vacation for a while.) Good to see Tooru again and Kobayashi-san of course lol

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That's, uh, quite the cover

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yay, it's back ! /o/ thanks :3

Eh, so Ururu is "slightly below" Tooru in term of power but still get defeated with a one-hit KO ? XD Kinda like how it somehow build up a shonen style fight that might get stretched over too many chapters just to sweep it under the rug at the first chance it get. :p

Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

Finally a new chapter!! It's been far too long ! (^ω^)b Welcome back ~ (Since the author was on vacation for a while.) Good to see Tooru again and Kobayashi-san of course lol

This author is never on vacation my friend :D

I was just waiting for the new volume to come out~ (which was yesterday)

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

D'aw :3

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

IT'S ALIIIIIVE

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Oh hey a new chapter!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Chantelune posted:

Eh, so Ururu is "slightly below" Tooru in term of power but still get defeated with a one-hit KO ? XD

You forgot that Tooru got hit by 30 attacks into vital points and it only annoyed her xD Kyoushinsha seems to suck at balance ;P

Overall nice chapter. Bribing Elma with food never gets old xD And the ending was so cute <3

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Eh, so Ururu is "slightly below" Tooru in term of power but still get defeated with a one-hit KO ? XD

Maybe it's a logarithmic scale?

Entertaining chapter, though

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

oooh looks like we'll have another dragon to play with soon. i'm looking forward to seeing how Ururu will fit in this world.

Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

What's with everyone calling her Ururu? Did I make a typo in there somewhere?

spikesagitta
Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Power of Love(+Chaos Dragon) defeat this new enemy. Oh, and food too.

joined Apr 28, 2016

Eh, so Ururu is "slightly below" Tooru in term of power but still get defeated with a one-hit KO ? XD Kinda like how it somehow build up a shonen style fight that might get stretched over too many chapters just to sweep it under the rug at the first chance it get. :p

Well don't forget that Tooru seems to be able to draw out far more power than most of the other dragons in this world which was mentioned to have very little magic. It could be that the longer you spend the more magic you are capable of drawing from it, meaning Tooru has a massive advantage over any dragons that just waltz on in.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

...So apparently a Harmony dragon can't take the assistance of a Chaos dragon to get rid of another Chaos dragon? The fuck kind of logic is that? Never heard of the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

...So apparently a Harmony dragon can't take the assistance of a Chaos dragon to get rid of another Chaos dragon? The fuck kind of logic is that? Never heard of the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Well, from her standpoint, it kinda make sense. She says they're both supposedly of slightly same power (though Tooru proved far stronger in the end). So I guess she were hoping whoever might win the fight would be almost dead and she can finish her off easily.

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

To me, it looked like Iruru didn't get the chance to transform (where she could use her full power) before Tooru blasted the shit out of her. That might explain why Iruru got one-hit KO'ed.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Chantelune posted:

You forgot that Tooru got hit by 30 attacks into vital points and it only annoyed her xD Kyoushinsha seems to suck at balance ;P

The power of love makes Tooru invincible.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

To me, it looked like Iruru didn't get the chance to transform (where she could use her full power) before Tooru blasted the shit out of her. That might explain why Iruru got one-hit KO'ed.

Or the fact that Koboyashi believes in her, so her power is multiplied. Because manga.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

The power of love makes Tooru invincible.

Love op. Nerf pls.

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

Sweets saved the world

To reply you must either login or sign up.