Forum › Posts by Cirno9Baka

Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

360 years ago from 2014? Edgar Allen Poe wasn't even a twinkle in his father's eye in the year 1654...

36x years is her age, not when she got the autograph

Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

Since its not yuri anymore I'm out

Why are dynasty people so dramatic over these two chapters? I know you people love yuri but Jesus Christ people acting like a penis is the next spawn of Satan or something. Sorry to break your goggles, it was never a yuri in the first place, and it will never be because there's no romance in this story. Search this manga on any other manga site and you'll see there's no yuri tag.

If you're dropping, goodbye we won't miss you :)

(/rant)

Cirno9Baka
Furumapura discussion 11 Jun 22:59
Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

Excuse me if it's been answered but what exactly is the name title a play on/abbreviation of?

Anyone? :(

I think the "Pla" refers to "Placard", but the Full and Ma, I have no idea

Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

What's with everyone calling her Ururu? Did I make a typo in there somewhere?

Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

Finally a new chapter!! It's been far too long ! (^ω^)b Welcome back ~ (Since the author was on vacation for a while.) Good to see Tooru again and Kobayashi-san of course lol

This author is never on vacation my friend :D

I was just waiting for the new volume to come out~ (which was yesterday)

Cirno9Baka
Furumapura discussion 04 May 05:21
Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

There's a Mononoke Sharing cameo on Pg.6 :P

Cirno9Baka
Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

What was the Japanese term that translated to nib-nib in this chapter?

がしがし (gashi gashi)
:)

Cirno9Baka
Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

I generally dislike monster girl stories, and I definitely dislike harem, but I'm really enjoying this series. It's really kind of sweet.

Kyouko-chan's body, though...kind masculine looking in that bath scene. Did the author not have a good model?

I imagine anyone would become quite well-built if they carried their head in their arms all their life haha

last edited at Mar 26, 2016 9:12AM

Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

there an online store i can get the original copies from anyone know?

It's normally Amazon for physical, eBookJapan for digital.

Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

For everyone worried about the license, we're gonna continue regardless. Considering how vol.1 will be Oct 2016, I can't afford it to be left alone for that long. And also, it seemed on reddit that Seven Seas don't care much for DMCA which is good news for my group.

Cirno9Baka
Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

I read the post on Cool's Pixiv page and I found out Youko has a Kansai accent. They never bother adapting those, do they.

Unlike Japanese, English accents are expressed by phonetics rather than morphology so it's not that easy to write out in text format without totally butchering a word. Plus I'm not American and haven't had much exposure so I have no idea how to write out a southern accent which is often used as a substitute for kansai. I think I can write Australian though because it's my neighbouring country, but I think that would be weird in itself XD

tl;dr- I leave the dialects because I can't adapt them

last edited at Dec 17, 2015 10:34PM

Cirno9Baka
Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

huh, I didn't even know this was on dynasty XD hope you enjoy :P

Cirno9Baka
Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

I didn't expect to see this uploaded here...

Well, enjoy :D

Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

For those wondering, Kanna is a Kamui. Kamui are deities from Ainu mythology(Ainu are the native people of Northern Japan, and are a different ethnic group from normal Japanese.) Kanna Kamui is a deity of thunder.

Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

Good to see everyone enjoying this as much as I do XD

Since you are the scanlator, is there any way to get in contact with you somewhere? I'd like to discuss a few things, if you would be OK with that.

If you want to contact me personally, you can email me. singingwkd@gmail.com

Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

Good to see everyone enjoying this as much as I do XD