Forum › Citrus discussion

Cute_dessert_pudding
joined Oct 16, 2013

One question, when the text says something like "When I see her smile like that..." Was it Yuzu or Mei thinking it? Cause Yuzu also had a nice smile when talking about her deceased father and Mei had a great smile when hearing Yuzu say that it'll be alright.

Yuzu was the one thinking that. Mei has ankle shoes and black stockings, while Yuzu has knee high, heel boots.
Bottom left panel:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch06#30

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

The story just became amazing. But I fear something really dark is going to happen and kill my naivete.

joined Oct 9, 2013

Kyaa~!!!
Can't wait for the next chapter. > v <

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...my~...this is what i've been waiting for!!!more thrill...kyaaaa~(>+<)/....love it~...

joined Feb 15, 2013

After all those kissing without batting an eyes, i wonder why Mei looked so restless and.... turned on in the last page there. It was like she has been holding herself to not jump on and eat up Yuzu right at the spot...

Maybe Mei has always wanted to do that? She is just really good on hiding her feeling?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hmmm this is so complicated, all the confusion and misreading situations upsets me a little... Still loving that art style and Mei but looks like we're gonna get more sad scenes.

Maybe I'm not in mood for drama right now...

Rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1girls_from_fate_stay_night
joined Aug 30, 2013

Is Mei having a fever? or that she is turned on? or that she's missing her father a lot that is enough to make her blush? I have this feeling that Mei has a father complex that incapacitate her from loving someone else. Aargh.. the mixture of emotions in this chapter creates endless interpretations, creates too many possibilities that it is impossible to predict what the next chapter will be. I guess i have to wait for the next chapter to find out.

321135_2320992341587_421511_s
joined Jun 16, 2013

Yuzu is more of open book - atleast to the reader. Mei on the other hand has a lot of secrets. We still don't know what's really going on between her and her father, or what her father's like, or how exactly Yuzu's mom meet her father, and most importantly how she feels toward Yuzu. I really can't read her.

But I do know I love this story! Good works to everyone that makes this possible. Thank you!

last edited at Oct 16, 2013 10:40PM

joined Aug 6, 2013

Is Mei having a fever? or that she is turned on? or that she's missing her father a lot that is enough to make her blush?

I think she's just embarrassed since she doesn't normally go on the train and it was crowded. That's what it said when yuzu was trying to grab and protect Mei on the train.

I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

My instinct say it's a fever. ____ I'd love to think its her getting turned on but, oh well, I still love it!

Thank you yuri project!

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

Chapter 6 reaction:
Is Mei Happy, Sad, Horny or All of the above?
I'm kind of leaning towards all of the above.

Random thoughts:
I think Mei was angry at Momokino-san and Yuzu cause she was jealous and orz..

Wahhh!!! I wonder what's gonna happen next???
~Maybe Mei will go on the offensive while yuzu pulls back?!
For example, Vice-pres will sulk and yuzu will comfort her making Mei all the more jealous thus making her go on the offensive?!

Note: I have not read any of the previous replies.

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

im sorry but it just feels so forced...

last edited at Oct 17, 2013 12:42AM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Wow, that was quite... all over the place. O_o

Aanyway, I hope that this is the last chapter with sexual assaults and that we'll actually (dare I say it) see some legitimate development of Yuzu and Mei's relationship!!? The conclusion comes after Yuzu realizing the Mei just needs a supportive family. I am speculating that Mei's father has issues with her following her grandfather's (possibly her dad's dad) orders. (Such as the one with her being engaged to that teacher maybe.) Thus, she was mostly following orders and being told what to do, thus she either lashes out randomly (as in kissing Yuzu early on) or acts like a hardcore sub. But I think she isn't being a hardcore sub anymore after meeting Yuzu and seeing how Yuzu's personality is, especially when she clashed with her rather strict grandfather.

In regards to Mei's collapse at the end, I think it's a mixture of overworking herself and the intense emotions that probably ran through her at the cemetery. It's clear Mei showed some maturity in realizing that she cannot run from her dad forever because she may have regrets after discovering that Yuzu never really had a chance to get to know her's.

Which leads to her dad and Yuzu's mom. Will we see Mei talk to the mom more often because there is an apparently obvious reason why Mei is with them? Or not, even though Yuzu's mom is very happy despite Mei's dad conveniently jetting off to the other side of the world.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

wait so long for a single chapter is pure torture. Mei wants to have a family, but yuzu has other plans...

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

I hope Mei doesn't have that kind of feeling toward her father...

joined May 17, 2011

Oh gosh, the end of chapter 6 made me both happy, tearful, anxious, and a whole new dimension of feels I never even knew I was capable of having.

This series is absolutely amazing so far. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Couldn't agree more with you...I even shed a few tears here: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch06#29

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

wwwwaaaaahhh!!!
need chapter 7!
i think chapter 7 will be the "turning point" where Mei finally realize that she love Yuzu. >.<,. (not that she doesn't already love her). Can't wait! Come out already chapter 7!.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

My instinct say it's a fever. ____ I'd love to think its her getting turned on but, oh well, I still love it!

Thank you yuri project!

Pony tailed girl (I always have problem with names) said that she was working too much lately so I say fever so that's why I don't even know if she feels that way about Yuzu anymore... Feels like a pile of misunderstandings.

joined Apr 3, 2013

While I still really love the art style of this series, I just can't really get into the story... (yet?) I feel some sympathy with the characters some of the time, but mostly... eh.

I wonder how long this series is?
But anyway, props to the YP scanlators. :) Always nice to see Citrus updated.

joined Aug 1, 2013

My imagination in the train scene ... makes me realize I've seen a lot of NSFW

joined Sep 28, 2013

She loves mei but why didn't she realize that mei is sick?

joined Sep 28, 2013

Mei is sick. She's doing student council's work and even the works of his grandfather because he is in the hospotal.when she took a bath, yuzu's mom said that she looked like she's not feeling well. At the train station, she was hot which proves that she has a fever. The last part shows that she was sweating too much, she was so weak that she collapse on the ground. ^_^ please see this facts

joined Apr 10, 2013

At the train station, she was hot which proves that she has a fever.

While i agree that she has a fever, I think she was also turned on at the train station. Mainly because Yuzu was breathing on her ear and her ears are her weak spot. Which might be why she told her to stop breathing....

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

you get hot from crying o.o

I don't think she was crying. Those drops on her face looked more like sweat to me. I agree with what a lot of others have already pointed out. I think Mei has a fever and is really sick. 0.0

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

My imagination in the train scene ... makes me realize I've seen a lot of NSFW

I understand what you mean. Mostly when Mei "moaned" and looked flushed. Maybe the knee or thigh was touching her...

To reply you must either login or sign up.