Forum › Citrus discussion

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

But oh my god. This is definitely on my list of favorite manga already. I'm completely sold.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

"Stop right there, criminal scum!" :D

"You've lost your teddy bear!"
...If this would have really existed in the game, it would have been even more awesome. XD

Hahaha, every time i remember this, my day is made! ^^ "I like you, random reader!" ;)

last edited at Nov 13, 2013 6:15PM

joined Apr 3, 2013

wow the special has more development than the entire series so far.

Lol, this. I basically agree XD.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

two months waiting for a chapter and then a week to translate. ¡Burn!

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

two months waiting for a chapter and then a week to translate. ¡Burn!

patience my friend. all good things come in time. all good thing are worth the wait. blah, blah, blah... yadda, yadda, yadda.

Just think zen-like thoughts because it is mid-November. So just a little longer. :-)

joined Jul 17, 2013

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! Saburouta's art is just beautiful!

Mei wants to feel needed _ (:'3_l L )...

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

i love when chapters like this come out of nowhere. But still, looking forward to the next chapter, god this artist knows how to keep the suspense high

Kuro_bear
joined Apr 1, 2013

Oh Happy Day.

joined Aug 6, 2013

i want you to need me... DAMN. MEI. I NEED YOU!

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Mei is weird. First sends Yuzu to the family zone and now seems like she wants to rape her xD anyone know how many months we have to wait for the next chapter?

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

"I want you to need me."

THAT IS ONE HECK OF A KILLER LINE! GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! WE NEED YOU! GO TO US! IT WILL BE A LOT MORE PRODUCTIVE SINCE I'D DEPEND ON YOU TO DO MY HOMEWORK AND STUFF!

Hehehehe,,, HeHEhehE!

Kyoko_and_chinatsu_cinema
joined Aug 22, 2013

God, I can't wait for the next chapter. I want Mei to make up her mind so bad.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Wow, normally I think Mei is a total bitch but I felt bad for her in this chapter.
Especially when she said "I want you to need me" this poor girl doesn't know what to do with herself. She feels like she doesn't have any purpose if someone isn't telling her what to do. I hope she realizes what her dad is trying to do, that school isn't everything and that she should be more free and shouldn't live how others view her.

I would actually like if Yuzu turned Mei down, I think she will because she's a nice person and wouldn't try to take advantage of Mei in such a vulnerable state. Mei has complicated feelings toward Yuzu, and is now using her as a distraction. It would be nice (if boring), if Yuzu were to turn her down, and try to continue forming a real relationship with Mei.

This is such a good story, it's heart breaking.

Also, I heard the next chapter will be in January. Ugh these long updates are killing me but they are worth it !

last edited at Dec 4, 2013 10:22PM

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Poor Yuzu... getting close with by someone just as an escape for them hardly ever give you a good end, you know...

joined Aug 5, 2013

Mei is weird. First sends Yuzu to the family zone and now seems like she wants to rape her xD anyone know how many months we have to wait for the next chapter?

Yuri Hime comes out every two months I think so next issue would be mid January 2014?

Isayama
joined Sep 18, 2013

I'd be crazy if I was yuzu, really... really upset (._. )

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

> Poor Yuzu... getting close with by someone just as an escape for them hardly ever give you a good end, you know...

I second this.

Starting to really feel bad for both girls.
I laughed really hard at the comparison between pre leaving and current dad. He seemed hella uptight like a Ishimaru from DR.

joined Apr 15, 2011

Yaaaaaay! I feel like a kid on Christmas day that got the present they really really wanted!

OK, one day down, 59 more days to go...

joined Apr 15, 2011

Especially when she said "I want you to need me" this poor girl doesn't know what to do with herself. She feels like she doesn't have any purpose if someone isn't telling her what to do.

Actually, I thought the same thing about Momokino-san when it appeared that she was forcing herself on Mei a few chapters ago.

Also, I have another question for everyone. Now that Mei has forced herself on Yuzu, did she do it because she has feelings for Yuzu (confused though they may be) or because this is a learned response from someone else (and I refer back to my Momokino statement above)?

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

so this is like the 4th time they both kissed. dang. I feel pretty bad for Mei. I'm glad we got to see her real side in this chapter. And Yuzu, she's so freaking adorable, giving up her feelings for Mei and trying to be a good sister is tough. She almost cut hair too, phew, thank you Mei for stopping her. Momokino actually isn't that bad in this chapter, she's kind of cute actually :3

last edited at Dec 4, 2013 11:57PM

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Those last three pages are painful after what Yuzu is trying to get over her feelings. ;_;

Sleeping%20yukari
joined Nov 15, 2011

The story's just like the yuri version of Brother X Brother. Mei is similar to the brother who suddenly come into the family, and relieves his stress and trauma by having physical relationship. Nah, I think what Mei have done just a sudden impulse... is it?

joined Oct 11, 2010

Those last three pages are painful after what Yuzu is trying to get over her feelings. ;_;

!

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Especially when she said "I want you to need me" this poor girl doesn't know what to do with herself. She feels like she doesn't have any purpose if someone isn't telling her what to do.

Actually, I thought the same thing about Momokino-san when it appeared that she was forcing herself on Mei a few chapters ago.

Also, I have another question for everyone. Now that Mei has forced herself on Yuzu, did she do it because she has feelings for Yuzu (confused though they may be) or because this is a learned response from someone else (and I refer back to my Momokino statement above)?

I think Mei forced herself onto Yuzu because she does have feelings for her but the feelings are kind of uncertain in her vulnerable state, but she definitely wants Yuzu to be there for her now. Maybe Harumin's earlier comment "Yuzu is cutting her hair to forget her love" got to Mei (she was acting strange) and deep down, she might have romantic feelings for Yuzu...and realizing the possibility of it, that I hope.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

!

I know right, Mei is being a bit selfish here. She knows Yuzu is trying to move forward.

To reply you must either login or sign up.