Forum › Posts by Aneki

Aneki
Image Comments 12 Apr 15:08
I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013
Chello_by_kathrynlayno-d8gn02c

I still wonder why I see almost to no korrasami fan images here ___ love lok!

Aneki
Citrus discussion 03 Mar 07:39
I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

I'm not gonna lie. I'm starting to hate this series now, there's a freakin whole lot of one shots that are far better than this. Ugh, I still love the art but I'm hating the story, a lot. With a passion.

There has been a TON of 3rd party in this drama that come and goes but I think I've had enough, I'll just read this thing when it's finish or I'll look for another series with a better plot.

Aneki
Mio Post discussion 27 Mar 06:52
I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

That was really cute. Kinda confusing at first since it wasn't clearly portrayed but If you are a train goer you'll understand how it works.

At the last stop, the train waits for 'new' passengers to come aboard again. Sooo the light colored hair girl always stays behind and deliberately misses her stop to be with the black colored hair girl then she just goes down to her original destination once the train goes back to the other direction.

What a nice way to stalk someone _

I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

NGHHHGHH I want more. Or a side story perhaps. T_T

I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

I like this. This is reality.
I'm in the same position right now. This is not drama, we need a tag for bittersweet.
nods
bittersweet

and the long haired girl aint a bitch, some girls really attach to you without any romantic feeling. curses the world

I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

I looooove all the one shots of Hirari. They release the best one shots for me. This one is not an exemption as well. Im getting the vibe that the eldest has a thing for the new girl and I was right <3

Aneki
Nickelodeon discussion 24 Jan 03:15
I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

I lovee Downman's art. A touch of fantasy and cutesy but with weird stories. The latest update is really cute.

I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

Im just passing by to say that this manga is too much for my young yuri mind. No hate or anything.

That aside. I really wish that there's a solid plot here. I keep seeing mindless sex.

Aneki
Image Comments 24 Jan 03:04
I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013
7544039_p0

oooh I didnt know Hijiki drew this. ___ yum yum

Aneki
Game discussion 24 Jan 02:56
I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

where'd you get the 2nd chapter?

And Im positive there will be no yandere here, Jin Takemiya is not the type.

Aneki
Citrus discussion 24 Jan 02:11
I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

The girl is from a different school. That I'm sure of.

heh, I feel like a dope 'cuz I misread your previous comment.

OK, so that leads to the question I wanna ask. Btw, so far I'm with you especially with wrt that pic. So my question is who's the girl? a kouhai from middle school whom it appears is smitten with Yuzu? don't know and it may not become clear until ch. 9. At first, I too thought it was Yuzu. If that's the case then those panels are flashbacks of Yuzu in middle school (similar to the ones we're given where it looks like Mei and her father make up), but going back to the picture, that makes less sense. I need to go reread chapters 1 and 2, because I think there was a scene with Yuzu in middle school. if there is, we can compare Yuzu circa middle school with mysterygirl circa now to dismiss the whole "it's Yuzu in a flashback" idea. On the otherhand, if it's a kouhai, it will become interesting to see if she has a crush on Yuzu or develops a crush on Mei or just becomes a distraction to force Yuzu and Mei to deal with their feelings. (oooohhhhhhh.... sowwy, got wordy again)

Also whoever said the story did a poor job of explaining things but has fabulous artwork nailed it. though i have to admit, barring some type of unreasonable plot twist that distroys the flow of action, Citrus hasn't been too bad thus far.

I WANT MORE HARUMIN DAMMIT!!

Harumin is rather cool. Her character seems rather easy going. Wouldn't be too surprised if she and the vice-prez end up a couple or at least good friends.

I find Harumin moaaaar pretty than mei actually @___@ Though I love Mei's design but Harumin's hair is awesome. I havent seen that hair design in any manga character plus her spunky chara ___

Anyway,

I don't think it's a flash back and I'm getting a Kouhai feel from her. I guess we'll see and ofcourse Citrus' artwork is what lured me into reading yuri ;D

Aneki
Citrus discussion 23 Jan 20:54
I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

Grrrrrrrrrr............. and so we wait for chapter 8.

Ahhh done with the new chap. Im betting my tail feathers it's Yuzu's. It's high time the situation gets reversed, Yuzu is the one who's always running after Mei.

ummm....... what makes you think it's Yuzu? Also I do agree with you that Mei should be chasing after Yuzu for once.

Once the chapter comes out, I do have a question for everyone wrt Yuzu's past. 'sigh' but we will have to wait for the new chapter. :-(

Let's say it's wishful thinking but there are some proof. Feel free to correct me If Im wrong. . . This will contain spoiler, please don't read it if you don't want to be spoiled.

The girl is from a different school. That I'm sure of.
She looks younger than Yuzu and Mei.
The picture on her phone is clearly not Mei. The girl holding the phone seems like the younger one in the picture.
The girl in the picture with her is blonde also(?) So it's either Yuzu or whoever but not Mei.
Tidbit. Seems like someone is confessing to that girl and got rejected.

P.S.
I WANT MORE HARUMIN DAMMIT!!

last edited at Jan 23, 2014 8:54PM

Aneki
Citrus discussion 22 Jan 23:21
I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

Ahhh done with the new chap. Im betting my tail feathers it's Yuzu's. It's high time the situation gets reversed, Yuzu is the one who's always running after Mei. >.>;

Aneki
I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

dammit ;__; that ending NGHHHHH

Aneki
Fragtime discussion 28 Oct 04:55
I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

Well damn. That escalated quickly but I kinda expected it. Haruka always looks like she has a hidden agenda and I really wonder what it is.

Aneki
I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

awwww <3

Aneki
Citrus discussion 21 Oct 23:06
I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

Excuse me as I freshen up the down town.

Damn. I love you yuriproject!

So this was the reason Yuzu said that Mei was clumsy. - Totally awesome

Aneki
Citrus discussion 16 Oct 22:57
I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

My instinct say it's a fever. ____ I'd love to think its her getting turned on but, oh well, I still love it!

Thank you yuri project!

Aneki
I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

noo dont go in!! you'll get ... too late :)

Aneki
Image Comments 16 Sep 17:58
I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013
It_did_not_come_true_comic_madoka_junko

T__________T nuuuu the water workss

Aneki
Image Comments 16 Sep 17:55
I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013
(okome)_to_see_you_again_(id_18414811)

so many feels ;-;