Forum › Posts by serene01

serene01
Philosophia discussion 24 Dec 20:26
joined Sep 28, 2013

this is well written.. ^_^

serene01
Citrus discussion 08 Dec 18:57
joined Sep 28, 2013

My thoughts are Mei does have feelings for Yuzu but it's all muddled up. Yuzu will most likely reject her. I'm hoping she would anyways as much as I would love a sexy scene. Then there will be another period of Mei avoiding/acting cold to Yuzu.
What I would like is for Yuzu to continue being there for Mei in her big sister mode and Mei actually falling for her all the while. If this actually happens, I suspect another love rival to appear but this time for Yuzu's affections. Perhaps her friend? It's a tired trope, though, so I hope this doesn't happen.

Actually that is not a bad idea... to use love rivals for further character development, it may help Mei grow as a person, to want something for herself that does not involve school specially now that she is looking to Yuzu for emotional support, and the love rival doesn't necessarily need to be a known friend it could be another rich ojou-sama transfer student, who has grown tired of the politics of proper lady etiquette and finds Yuzu interesting, and tries to get her attention...... well it could happen...
Shit, I can feel myself dying from Citrus cliffhangers
Yuzu might end up hugging Mei, and tell her that she will help Mei but not that way, but then again Yuzu breaks her horny every 3.5 sec when it comes to Mei.... so who knows

This will most likely happen, hehe... Yuzu will push her away and tell her that she will always be there for her no matter what. She can be lewd when it comes to Mei but her genuine love for her takes over when she sees the sad side of Mei.

serene01
Citrus discussion 08 Dec 18:43
joined Sep 28, 2013

My thoughts are Mei does have feelings for Yuzu but it's all muddled up. Yuzu will most likely reject her. I'm hoping she would anyways as much as I would love a sexy scene. Then there will be another period of Mei avoiding/acting cold to Yuzu.
What I would like is for Yuzu to continue being there for Mei in her big sister mode and Mei actually falling for her all the while. If this actually happens, I suspect another love rival to appear but this time for Yuzu's affections. Perhaps her friend? It's a tired trope, though, so I hope this doesn't happen.

I know that Yuzu will reject thia temptation as well, it was like last time when Mei forced herself at her and they got caught by her grandfather. I wanna see a sexy scene as well but knowing the style of the author, they might do it after a great conflict in their relationship or when they finally realize the "love" they have for each other. And yeah, I like your idea that Yuzu will continue her old sister thingy then Mei will genuinely fall for her. I wish for a conflict as well like Yuzu's friend confessing at her then Mei will hear it. Rivalry in love will allow Mei to realize her feelings for Yuzu, we know how Mei can be selfish for the thing she cares about. so yeah! push natin yang mga eksenang yan! haha

last edited at Dec 8, 2013 6:50PM

serene01
joined Sep 28, 2013

Cute, simple, fluffy!

serene01
Citrus discussion 17 Oct 12:01
joined Sep 28, 2013

Mei is sick. She's doing student council's work and even the works of his grandfather because he is in the hospotal.when she took a bath, yuzu's mom said that she looked like she's not feeling well. At the train station, she was hot which proves that she has a fever. The last part shows that she was sweating too much, she was so weak that she collapse on the ground. ^_^ please see this facts

serene01
Citrus discussion 17 Oct 11:50
joined Sep 28, 2013

She loves mei but why didn't she realize that mei is sick?

joined Sep 28, 2013

I get a warm feeling after reading this. Beautiful,!

serene01
Fragtime discussion 05 Oct 18:44
joined Sep 28, 2013

This was cute as a seaslug x_X (I love seaslugs and find them the cutest things ever)

Chie!!!!!! ;)

What? o.O Who are you?

Oh ...well you username simply resemble my nickname. Lol

serene01
Fragtime discussion 01 Oct 12:41
joined Sep 28, 2013

Honestly, the last part is a turn on. Lol

serene01
Sweet Box discussion 28 Sep 06:54
joined Sep 28, 2013

Really hot! This manga brought me to yuri world. ^_^

joined Sep 28, 2013

As expected from isya, another great manga!

serene01
Fragtime discussion 28 Sep 05:38
joined Sep 28, 2013

This was cute as a seaslug x_X (I love seaslugs and find them the cutest things ever)

Chie!!!!!! ;)

serene01
Fragtime discussion 28 Sep 05:37
joined Sep 28, 2013

Love it! These kind of series are heart warminh and cute!