Forum › Posts by smledesma

smledesma
Citrus discussion 17 Oct 14:20
joined Apr 10, 2013

At the train station, she was hot which proves that she has a fever.

While i agree that she has a fever, I think she was also turned on at the train station. Mainly because Yuzu was breathing on her ear and her ears are her weak spot. Which might be why she told her to stop breathing....

smledesma
Again!! discussion 03 Oct 16:43
joined Apr 10, 2013

if i'm right, they fall off the stairs together. Her and his luck exchange with each other so that's how he actually get lucky?

Nope. It's because she's ditzy and doesn't understand that just because you know how things turned out, doesn't mean that it will automatically be that way again. She jumps the gun and freaks out everyone else around her. And since he didn't talk to anyone in the first place, he has no one to freak out....even though everybody is already afraid of him...and so since he's actually a nice guy and is trying to be different, people start to see that so he starts to make more friends and have a better time.

smledesma
Again!! discussion 29 Aug 04:06
joined Apr 10, 2013

One of the most awesome mangas I have ever read. I accidentally started reading it today and couldn't stop. Thank you so much for uploading, translating, editing and everything that goes into this. You guys are awesome ^_^