Forum › Posts by cyhtny

joined May 17, 2011

I kind of liked this series more when Yurika was the straight girl being pushed by the circumstances, instead of the ruthless predator she has become now.

The last few chapters with Yurika fully using her seduction skills were not that interesting. I hope this is just building up to a better development in the future.

you know I thought I'd feel the same way, but it turns out that to see Yurika using her only two apparent god-given talents (intelligence and seduction powers) make for quite some fun reading. she has become a very skilled actress... I just hope Saori will get to see some happiness at the end.

cyhtny
lesson!! discussion 05 Nov 01:54
joined May 17, 2011

Enjoyable in a comedic and sexy way, but personally, I'm dying to see some new MiTsu doujins with genuine romance. * sigh *

me too, it's been a while.

cyhtny
Citrus discussion 17 Oct 02:48
joined May 17, 2011

Oh gosh, the end of chapter 6 made me both happy, tearful, anxious, and a whole new dimension of feels I never even knew I was capable of having.

This series is absolutely amazing so far. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Couldn't agree more with you...I even shed a few tears here: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch06#29

joined May 17, 2011

Fried chicken as a romantic gift... well, that's a first! ... it cracked me up XD

joined May 17, 2011

It really bugs me that she's starting to ACTUALLY have sex with her "clients." About 90% of this series' appeal just disappeared along with her virginity.

uh... are you serious? that would imply that her using "toys" and various other objects was not actual sex.

I kind of agree with the "ACTUALLY having sex" part of the comment. Not because using toys cannot considered as "actual sex" but because before (the original premise of the story) it was all about her being pushed by the circumstances so, her using toys was interpreted (at least on my part) as her attempt to reject her role of gigolette (for which you clearly don't need toys to be an effective/efficient one). Now, it appears that she has "embraced" her role, in so few chapters and with no dramatic fire (you gotta have drama in the transition) in the middle. Personally, I was hopping that she would keep rejecting her role (keep her body "pure" one might say) up to the moment she and saori realized their feelings, then they would consummate their relationship and she would get a normal job (now it seems that job is cheff or at least a simple cook at a restaurant).

In any case... now she has become such a shameless gigolette. that will allow for more comedy but at the expense of her character...

last edited at Sep 9, 2013 3:22AM

joined May 17, 2011

I didn't know I shipped this until now

Mami without the pigtails is so cute

+1 ('cuz i'm feeling lazy today...)

joined May 17, 2011

omg... adult Yuri is so darn cute ~~~♥ ... I think I just fell in love ^^

joined May 17, 2011

So that framing device of having her write the manga that you're reading? Clever ain't it!

Yes, very! I'm not a fan of any author writhing themselves in the story, but in this case... oh! well... it was barely noticeable... until the end, that is. (taking a leap of faith here)

without no doubt, this is one of my favorite series... even if there was no kiss at the end (of the main story)... once in a while is also nice to read innocent and pure-hearted love... specially after that trauma w/ the sailor moon dj xD

last edited at Aug 27, 2013 1:25AM

cyhtny
joined May 17, 2011

So cuute (≧◡≦)
+1

joined May 17, 2011

Now here is a line I didn't need to cross. I did not have a list for things that creep me out... but i do now!

last edited at Aug 24, 2013 12:35AM

cyhtny
joined May 17, 2011

"Sorry onii-san, your sister is not off limited afterall" <--- wait for his reaction from this :D

I was just thinking that! I remember his reaction the first time: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fragments_of_love_ch03#23

It's going to be fun~ xD

cyhtny
joined May 17, 2011

Perhaps is all the pool water in my ears that is clouding my mind but... what's with that last chapter? I feel like there is no actual conclusion... it's going to bug me for a while =/

joined May 17, 2011

Soooo darn cute!! ♥.♥

cyhtny
Her World discussion 02 Jul 02:58
joined May 17, 2011

First of all, Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for the chapter. =)

About the discussion on the "open-endedness" of the story, I don’t really feel it is as open as everybody is complaining about. I will leave my line of reasoning below:

If you go back to Ch03, pg 95, last panel reads:

Natsuki– “Why?”
Natsuki – “Did you change your mind?”

Then Ch03, pg 102, last two panels read:

Natsuki – “Since I had thought you wouldn’t write any more for me,”
Natsuki–"That it just couldn’t happen.”

Next Ch03, pg 103 first panel reads:

Hikawa –“That’s because… I didn’t hate it”

And finally, in the second panel of the same page you can see Natsuki’s surprised face.

In conclusion that to me is proof enough to know where things are going. And if you added to the events of Ch04 then it is pretty clear they are together. Also, and this is just from personal experience, but people who write tend to be shy and not very proficient in putting into SPOKEN words what they feel. So, the fact that Hikawa did not reply to Natsuki’s “I love you” is not that big of a deal for me, as I see it her actions carry more weight (i.e. continue to write and show her writing to Natsuki, went looking for her on their field trip, oh yeah… and the sex… can’t forget that bit)

And on the subject of the typos… well… I am dyslexic and 90% of the time I don’t notice those little details. So keep up the good work and thanks again =)

last edited at Jul 2, 2013 3:01AM

cyhtny
joined May 17, 2011

This is my favorite manga. I read it every few months... I just love it ♥!

joined May 17, 2011

I'm more surprised at how the artist doesn't seem to know what vaginas look like. It's not like there aren't a lot of references out there...

^ I agree.

cyhtny
joined May 17, 2011

I don't care who Fumi is with as long as she is with someone and it's a girl.

Could not agree more! As long as Fumi is happy ... who cares about the rest? I mean, it would be nice to finally know for which team Akira plays (if any) but... even if it is only for 20+ pgs, Fumi deserves actual and long lasting happiness after all she have been put thru. If my score is correct, as of now it is a 3-null against her on the love game.

last edited at Jun 6, 2013 2:01AM

joined May 17, 2011

owww why god whyyy!? two pages threw my day into sadness :"(

I agree... Out of principle, I usually refuse to read anything with a sad ending ... and this think kind of obliterated the mood the rest of the story sets... A "depressing ending" or "Melancholic" tag would have been enough.

i demand a side story so that they can be together gether

yep!

last edited at May 30, 2013 11:26PM

cyhtny
Girl's Ride discussion 24 May 02:00
joined May 17, 2011

Its kinda long ._.
No, its superloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong
Just kiss already!

awww, the impatience of youth... if you want to die of angst go read SK... then you'll appreciate the "fast paced" story here xD

AHAHA. SO TRUE. even so i love SK <3

Me too! SK was just perfect! ♥

thank you to the people behind this release :)) thumbs up

Yep! I agree =) thanks for the release =)

cyhtny
Girl's Ride discussion 22 May 21:52
joined May 17, 2011

Its kinda long ._.
No, its superloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong
Just kiss already!

awww, the impatience of youth... if you want to die of angst go read SK... then you'll appreciate the "fast paced" story here xD

last edited at May 22, 2013 9:53PM

cyhtny
Suck Way discussion 01 May 03:34
joined May 17, 2011

One word to describe this: "Disturbing!"

yep!

cyhtny
joined May 17, 2011

It's because of his super cute avatar... no one can resist it O(≧∇≦)O

cyhtny
joined May 17, 2011

darn! that was just way too cute ♥.♥

cyhtny
Nana Yuri discussion 20 Apr 00:27
joined May 17, 2011

Yeah! Thanks Dynasty! You guys are working really hard (for a group that was "supposed to be dead")... anyway... zombies or not I'm glad you still exist =)

cyhtny
joined May 17, 2011

Damn, that was the longest and shortest volume ever. xD

I concur... I hope we get more "volumes" soon. The chapter titles and the change in the narrator's voice was quite refreshing.