Forum › Citrus discussion

joined Apr 1, 2013

this series is great. cant get enough of it

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

This page got me... Ah, still can't get enough with the two of them. And I just want to clarify, Mei's father is canon right? Is he a major element in the story or just a passing arc?

I wanna see Harumin and the senpai... ugh... I NEED THEM NOW!~ I hope that Drill girl isn't falling in love with Yuzu or else... nothing. I'll still see how that would play out. Though I would prefer Yuzu and Mei.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

According to my experience in manga (which is vast), this extra chapter to introduce Anthonico is because it will work as power up for the final battle.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

This page got me... Ah, still can't get enough with the two of them. And I just want to clarify, Mei's father is canon right? Is he a major element in the story or just a passing arc?

I wanna see Harumin and the senpai... ugh... I NEED THEM NOW!~ I hope that Drill girl isn't falling in love with Yuzu or else... nothing. I'll still see how that would play out. Though I would prefer Yuzu and Mei.

If I recall, Mei's father married Yuzu's mother, so he's kinda been there from the start (at least in the background). I'm going to go ahead and guess he'll play some major role eventually.

Also, I had to sit and stare at that page for a while trying to contain a bunch of excess squee from leaking out and frightening my roommates.

Sotcf17
joined Oct 19, 2013

Oh my god the special is so cute.

Lindsay
joined Sep 1, 2011

Anthoniko
Poock

joined Oct 21, 2013

Anthoniko has two mommies

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I'm lovin' the posts on lil' Anthoniko. (And actually, how was that even translated???? By phonetics?)

I'm actually still a shipper of Harumin and Yuzu----even though of course, I'm rooting for Mei x Yuzu.
It's just that Harumin is just such a lovable character. And idk if I'm ready to give her off to glasses-senpai. Hahaha. <3

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D

Also, I can't help but notice the typo on chapter 4, page 19
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch04#18

It says "normaly" instead of "normally".

And isn't it "certified" instead of "certifide"?
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch06#last

last edited at Oct 22, 2013 12:03AM

I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

Excuse me as I freshen up the down town.

Damn. I love you yuriproject!

So this was the reason Yuzu said that Mei was clumsy. - Totally awesome

Sadg
joined Jun 23, 2013

So, Harumin with Glasses senpai?
Hm, actually that pretty nice one!
I kinda like it!

Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

GOsh! the cover is depriving me even more.. >__<

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

According to my experience in manga (which is vast), this extra chapter to introduce Anthonico is because it will work as power up for the final battle.

LOL, the way you put it is quite entertaining but still understandable! Well, more like reasonable~

5tumblr_mdqz9dygeb1rjg9uho1_500
joined May 22, 2012

harumin, you are such a womanizer, i knew!!
i'm glad to see that even senpai is just too cute behind those giant glasses XD
even tough i was expecting a senpai more shy and clumsy...i guess it's fine even in this way
anyway, why "glasses-senpai"? poor thing, she's the only one who doesn't have a proper name

joined Apr 3, 2013

Yay! Citrus special!

The cover is yummy. Yumm...um... mm...
Anyway, thanks Yuriproject for scanlating. From the note at the end of the special it seems like that Citrus will continue for a long (ish) time (since the mangaka said the relationship was only at its 'early stages.') I hope it will definitely continue to be longer so I can further relate with the characters and story?

The special was really cute though. Possibly my favourite chapter because of its random fluff (Hello Anthoniko!.. or however you spell that cutiebear~ ^^)

Thanks YP scanlators once again <3~

joined May 23, 2013

I'm really considering buffing up my skills and starting editing. I've done a lot of photoshop for magazines and GIS, I just never felt quite confident enough to start on manga. I guess I'll start practicing. I really appreciate Yuri Project for getting great series like this out at top speed, so I better start contributing.

your welcome to visit the page XD ill be waiting there to enhance those skills of yours ~kari

joined May 23, 2013

that better not be the case cause Mei will be stupid for still loving a disgusting father for doing those horrible things to her daughter. Mei is not that gullible, it has to do with the mom or with something Mei did to make dad upset.

I thought it could be that the dad was upset about her being groomed to take over her grandfather's job as well as being engaged to that older teacher. Then after Yuzu gets the grandpa to the hospital and he hasn't returned, that letter showing up could be a result of the two older men talking and Mei's dad trying to, possibly, reconnect with his daughter. (Not to mention what Yuzu's mom might be telling him on the side.)

that makes a whole lot of sense now....but i have a feeling that maybe Mei was just abandon by her dad and grew to be lonely and reserve cause she thought he care for her, cause the mom die saving Mei's life while risking hers which ended with death and the dad grew a little disappointment over her daughter for what had happen to mom..and like you mention Dad was disappointed in matrimony with the rat of sensei was planning with Mei ..and maybe Grampa told dad about Yuzu and Mei being together on the same room....doing things...which makes Mei feel more guilty....that her father might not accept her..for what had happen..and for being a lesbian....when she said "sorry,dad" in the second chapter it made me feel that she meant it as "I am falling in love, with yuzu...is that wrong?"

last edited at Oct 22, 2013 3:08PM

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

wow the special has more development than the entire series so far.

Kuro_bear
joined Apr 1, 2013

Anthoniko lol

joined Aug 6, 2013

So the credits page says that harumin likes girls too.
(~_~;) please let this be for real. Orz

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

i smell harumin hang-ups twists.
but i'm also hallucinating for a yuzu harem with all the single ladies around her

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

I guess that was a gift of consolation for the delay. What happens with Harumin and the four eyes? new romance in sight? lol

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

"Stop right there, criminal scum!" :D

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

"Stop right there, criminal scum!" :D

"You've lost your teddy bear!"
...If this would have really existed in the game, it would have been even more awesome. XD

10269435_1448282815414832_4972302065707980633_n
joined Aug 18, 2013

WOWWOWowowowowow!!! too much feels ! TTnTT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING MANGA !!!! I can't wait for more >w<

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Ah man... I was kind of expecting the "visiting my father" scene to be executed better. It felt choppy to me, maybe because it was right after they left Momokino. It was also cheesy..?

Though what got me just going "what." mostly was Yuzu bawling her eyes out because she believes Mei really doesn't feel the same way. I mean, yeah, that would be unfortunate but was that really a moment to be crying? It doesn't cross to me that Yuzu is actually in love with Mei when she does that, mainly because I think that if she did love her, she'd simply be happy that Mei was smiling during that moment. Seriously, the poor girl rarely, if ever, smiles!

Or maybe it's just me. They're only high schoolers anyway, so I might be too serious with this but agghhhh Yuzu get a hold of yourself girl! o<-<

I thought she was crying more because she felt bad for being so ridiculous with the whole notion of love when obviously Mei needed family more. I think she generally felt kinda stupid at that point =w=

Yeah, I felt that it seemed rather obvious that Yuzu was upset with herself and with the situation overall. Like, in her mind, it's inconsiderate and selfish to try to push for love when it seems to Yuzu that Mei needs family more than romantic love at this point. So, crying because she desperately wants to move forward romantically with Mei but can't because it would be too selfish.

To reply you must either login or sign up.