Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

And remember guys that this topic isn't about "what yuri manga you also read" ;) I think there was topic like that on forum

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Thought I was late to the party....but I guess I was not.

Last time there was a hiatus of FF there was also one for WDTFS. I just hope this doesn't happen this week though.

Please no....hopefully not

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'd make some kind of evil comment here, but I don't have the heart to, seeing as you're all left high and dry, after so much waiting and expectations.

Better luck next week.

Though seeing you all depressed makes the S in me smirk... (ΦωΦ)

joined Jun 10, 2015

Is it a sign from Ssamba that I have to work instead of spazzing for today and the next two week or......

Yep I think it's a sign

goes back to pile of assignments

last edited at Mar 27, 2016 1:34PM

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

OMG I need my Sunday Yuri fix now!! -`д´-

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

Alextasha: And remember guys that this topic isn't about "what yuri manga you also read" ;) I think there was topic like that on forum

Hm, it must be buried because I don't see that topic even going a few pages back. Link?

But actually, I was thinking it would be cool to more systematically gather that information, instead of a forum thread which is kind of hard/tedious to go through and read everything. Something like run a poll asking people to list their top 5 favorite series that they enjoyed/would recommend to others, then analyze/visualize the data to see if there's any correlations. At best it might help people find new series to read, kind of like a rudimentary recommendation algorithm (i.e. people who like series X tend to enjoy series Y as well), and at the very least it might reveal some interesting patterns, particularly after all those discussions about taste :P

It would only work if enough people participate though... would anyone be interested in this kind of thing? Maybe I'm nerding out too much haha.

Images
joined Mar 7, 2016

I'd make some kind of evil comment here, but I don't have the heart to, seeing as you're all left high and dry, after so much waiting and expectations.

Better luck next week.

Though seeing you all depressed makes the S in me smirk... (ΦωΦ)

You underestimate our M side.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I just had a horrible revelation. A few week ago I got a really bad cold on Friday (Saturday Korean time) and SSamba takes to week off with a cold. A couple of days ago (Sunday Korean time) I came down with another cold to match the first one... And SSamba is sick again (though not with a cold).

Am I the one making SSamba sick!??? I better take better care of myself!!!
In any case, get well soon, Ssambe, and don't let my colds from across the ocean affect you! (As if they could.)

joined Sep 20, 2015

I'm gonna be feeling empty again for a couple of weeks... T_T i just can't help but miss them.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Yuri Girl 1001:

I just had a horrible revelation. A few week ago I got a really bad cold on Friday (Saturday Korean time) and SSamba takes to week off with a cold. A couple of days ago (Sunday Korean time) I came down with another cold to match the first one... And SSamba is sick again (though not with a cold).

Am I the one making SSamba sick!??? I better take better care of myself!!!
In any case, get well soon, Ssambe, and don't let my colds from across the ocean affect you! (As if they could.)

Wait... you became sick at the same time?

... Do you also have insomnia per chance?

liek fite club lolo

joined Jan 31, 2015

Some new fan art in the FF art thread:

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/169989

Feel free to check it out!

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Had some reading up to do as I've been busy the past few weeks. The recent chapters were great, especially how Seol-a is going on the offensive. You go, girl! She has really shaped up to be the character I like more between the two of them if I had to choose, something which really surprised me.

And Ssamba's chibis are really adorable. I could read a whole chapter chock-ful of chibi reaction faces.

joined Jun 10, 2015

was bored in class since the lecturer 'only' reviewed the materials for our mid-exam next week. Ssamba the dumpling made a visit to my notes. say hi.

"Kita kembalikan ke definisi" is what my lecturer likes to say lol. It translates to "we'll have to go back to the definition". He says that whenever we need to evaluate a Physics problem, which is like, always.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

^ Haha nice one. Ssamba on the top right panel is cute :3

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Ssamba on the top right panel kind of look like a pokemon xD

joined Jun 10, 2015

@MacySan

^ Haha nice one. Ssamba on the top right panel is cute :3

@Martian

Ssamba on the top right panel kind of look like a pokemon xD

I'm sure it's the eyes. Ssamba-mon? Or Ssamplingmon as in Ssamba-dumpling-mon? XD

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 5:05AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'm sure it's the eyes. Ssamba-mon? Or Ssamplingmon as in Ssamba-dumpling-mon? XD

That would make Ssamba a digimon hahaha

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

joined Jan 31, 2015

Some new fan art by Geedsai, unicornshitrainbow, chmartx, lairis:

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/171988

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

Current status of regulars

Me catching up on anime and movies while waiting for FF...

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Pretty much. lol

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

to keep the train rolling...
waiting for the next chapter...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

creepy.. :D
I take it as loneliness..

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I thought it meant "one week of waiting has passed".

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I thought it meant "one week of waiting has passed".

or "you know it's hiatus when nothing is happening in FF spoiler thread"

To reply you must either login or sign up.