Forum › Posts by overdaline

joined Jun 10, 2015

I miss this fandom's crazy posts whenever upload time came near. I miss our seolrae. I miss everyone :') hope Ssamba is doing better than ever!

joined Jun 10, 2015

I have an exam tomorrow so I'll have to peace out from today's thrilling wait tbh. But it's my last exam too so expect some drawings to pop out after I kill those Electrodynamics questions (9-_-)9 xD

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 9:40AM

joined Jun 10, 2015

@MacySan

^ Haha nice one. Ssamba on the top right panel is cute :3

@Martian

Ssamba on the top right panel kind of look like a pokemon xD

I'm sure it's the eyes. Ssamba-mon? Or Ssamplingmon as in Ssamba-dumpling-mon? XD

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 5:05AM

joined Jun 10, 2015

was bored in class since the lecturer 'only' reviewed the materials for our mid-exam next week. Ssamba the dumpling made a visit to my notes. say hi.

"Kita kembalikan ke definisi" is what my lecturer likes to say lol. It translates to "we'll have to go back to the definition". He says that whenever we need to evaluate a Physics problem, which is like, always.

joined Jun 10, 2015

Is it a sign from Ssamba that I have to work instead of spazzing for today and the next two week or......

Yep I think it's a sign

goes back to pile of assignments

last edited at Mar 27, 2016 1:34PM

joined Jun 10, 2015

@unamentedormi

But who knows what will happen, my guess: two or three more chapters to get something dense. And I would love to know what No-rae is going through...

But we have gotten something dense even in the last chapter, though?
Kim No-rae.
She's dense. Like, very dense.
...aaand of course I'm just joking. ;v;

joined Jun 10, 2015

SeolRae's Camping Trip III
(ft. No-Rae's bro and Seol-A's bro)
it's not really continous from the past parts but it can be taken as continous to if you want to. idk (- -_)r
Part I: http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/111000
Part II: http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/163590
*Recommended BGM: Candy by Red Velvet here's the link if any of you is interested https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04TugTrs0yo

What if you melt away slowly? I let out a long sigh
The faster my heart beats, the faster you will melt
Like a lie, forever stay like that, by my side

ITS KINDA RUSHED BECAUSE IM SLEEPY BUT I'M AFRAID IF I POSTPONE IT I'LL FORGET THE IDEA T^T aaaand that's how SeolRae's Camping Trip series end. Thank you for enjoying the ride with me and see you letTAAAAHHHH!

joined Jun 10, 2015

oh right! I have this stored in my data. I drew it when I found a GIF about how to take care of a sad person in 9gag. basically we put the sad person into a blanket and roll them like a sushi roll and hug them comfortably in the couch while playing their favorite movie and feeding them their favorite snack until they become a happy sushi roll, lol.

Wait is it just me or am I getting better at drawing females...
That's all. /goes to sleep o/

last edited at Mar 22, 2016 1:22PM

joined Jun 10, 2015

@takachi

oh myyyyyyyyyy!! so cute, overdaline!!! You do whatever you want to do as long as you keep us posted with it xD

Another idea came to mind today... The last chapters kinda show that Seola has really reached her limit and can't help becoming all touchy with Norae. I think she's really at the stage now, when she can say whatever's on her mind about Norae and write it off as a joke:
"Norae, you're so cute, I really love you!"
"Norae, I cut my nails for you - let's have sex!"
"Norae let's go and watch Carol, just the two of us"

Wow, the last one could actually be a reality and an act from Norae since she's into boring romantic dramas... she could invite Seola to go watch Carol as she read from critics that it's a very good one. Or perhaps some friends mentioned that to her. LOL I can tell how awkward they are going to be after the movie, hahahahaha.

I haven't watched Carol o_o should I watch it?
I will pass for drawing today tho, I'm tired... hopefully tomorrow I'll have the energy to finish part 2 XDDD

@kimchikid

http://youtu.be/nTYYYor2Zfw
I wonder if you guys have seen this? It's a music video by a famous girl group from Korea. (Released by SM, one of the biggest entertainment companies in Korea in regarding Kpop!) It's LGBT and reminds me so much of FF

I'm so glad South Korea is coming to acceptance towards LGBT people :))

spazz OMG RV'S VOICES THERE ARE SOOO URGH LOVELY T^T end spazz
I have haha. The ending is sad though. Listening plus watching the MV when it's raining makes me sad as Hell. On a side note, it's not really made by SM, SM held a MV contest for the song. The published MV is the winner, and I'll have to say rightfully so. It's beautiful. Sad, yes, but beautiful.

last edited at Mar 22, 2016 11:11AM

joined Jun 10, 2015

So I'm trying to draw @takachi 's prompt. The problem? Well, one of my weaknesses (even in writing) is I'm uncomfortable to make a story that come out of nowhere when I can provide more flow to it. One of main reasons why I end up with word vomits whenever I'm writing stories.
It seems that my habit also applied to drawing TvT I tried to make it one part, but what I finished tonight hasn't even touched takachi 's prompt. So I guess... I'll make two part... I'll draw part two later when I'm awake enough.

Warning: Sloppy Drawing as always, and this one is kinda long, I'm sorry TvT
Recommended song: Everytime (Descendants of The Sun OST) by Chen & Punch

When I see your eyes,
My heart keeps fluttering
You're my destiny,
the only person I want to protect
until the end of the world...

When you look at me
When you look at me and smile,
It feels as if my heart will skip a beat

How about you?
It's really hard for me to handle
All day, all I think of is you

We went in circles for a long time but,
even if it is now, I'm alright

last edited at Mar 21, 2016 1:39PM

joined Jun 10, 2015

@takachi

overdaline, could you draw a small cute comic where
Norae asks Seola: Hey, what happened to your nails last night
Seola replies with a cunning grin: I cut them for you, babe!
And then Norae goes all red and embarrassed xD

Ah I'm having lectures right now tho T^T will be at it later I hope if I'm not knocked out in my bed with blood bleeding out of ma brain asdfghjkl haha

joined Jun 10, 2015

This chapter should be titled as 'The Tale of Clipped Nails'...

joined Jun 10, 2015

@Win168

Years ago, i fall in love with my roommate. Even though she obviously make a move on me, like always insist to sleep together on my bunker bed, kiss my face everyday, show jealousy toward my friends and being super clingy, I still couldnt bring myself to believe that she liked me back.

I keep think maybe that just the way she treat her close friend. After all, i know she have many ex-bf and guys can never leave her alone. More over i am an Asian. In my country -Indonesia- this feeling is a sin, even now in 2016 its considered as an infectious disease. I dont know how western people deal with homosexual feeling, but in Asia -till nowdays- its not something easy to accept.

As @FrostBite92 has mentioned, female friends can be really clingy that they confuse you. Someone even told me one time that she found 'an older brother figure she never has' in me which... you know... caught me off guard because it's the first time someone ever said that to me. I didn't know what to respond at that time so I pretended that I've already fallen asleep lol
Anyhow, a friend of mine is one of the few who decide to come out of the closet and... surprise, her parents once sent her to a mental hospital. Now she continues college life with her girlfriend (yes, she's open about it and every of my yearmates in the major practically knows), but she rarely shows up in front of us. I'm never close to her, but whenever others brought her name up in our daily chats I opt to stay silent or turn my attention to my gadget because I'm sick of them making jokes and generating laughs on her expense. I'm not brave enough to scold them out loud, though...

@MacySan

Also acting as if nothing happened is something a lot of people do irl. I'd even say more than half do it

I'm guilty of it tbh, several times. Like when a moment that felt way too intimate happened between me and that someone, I'd be all hesitant to bring it up. Often times it's the case of hey, this atmosphere is nice and I want to bring this fluttering moment up and maybe tell you my feelings but I fear you'll just laugh it off saying "it's nothing" and I'll laugh along with you saying "of course it's nothing" while my heart silently cries inside. There's also a possibility that a moment we framed carefully inside our mind is just a passing memory for the other party, you know? So yeah, acting as if nothing happened actually happens more often than not, especially if you prefer staying as you currently are rather than risking the relationship going awkward or worst, burnt into a smoke of nothingness.

dramaticmode: off.
offtopicmode: off.

sorry for the wall of texts, everyone.

last edited at Mar 14, 2016 2:56PM

joined Jun 10, 2015

I really want to draw something but my hands hurt as fork from all the rough works I had to do yesterday._. urgh
there's an angsty headcannon in my mind, like what if after they reached No-rae's place Sung-pyo excused himself away and Seol-a stayed. what if after making sure No-rae was safe in her bed, Seol-a, who didn't exactly have a full stomach from the party, decided to navigate through No-rae's kitchen to make ramen? cues dilemma, internal monologue and mental flashbacks about everything. we'd find our Baek Seol-a watching over a pot of boiling ramen, sighing forlornly, not knowing that a shadow loomed behind her, ready to pounce... oh wait this isn't an apocalypse or horror au.

N: silently snakes her arms around Seol-a and backhugs her

S: "Eeep!" glances behind, a ramen-spoon in hand "No-rae? You... you surprised me!"

N: "*Grrrwl!*" it was supposed to sound like a cute growling sound but whatever "Ha-ha... swolly..."

S: "What are you doing? Isn't your head hurt?"

N: nuzzles on Seol-a's back because let's be real, bae's too short to rest her head on Seol's tall shoulder "Mm hmm..."

S: "You should be resting..."

N: makes a whining, disagreeing sound "I wanna see you..."

S: freezes

N: continues to mumble "Your back'z comfy... d'ya know your back comfy? Ayyy... why're ya so tall...? You should be the big spoon..."

S: "What..." closes eyes and exhales slowly through her mouth "No-rae... you're drunk, you should--"

N: tightens her hug when Seol-a tries to turn around "Noooo, don't move... I can't face ya when I'm 'bout ta say disss..."

S: "Say what...?"

N: nuzzles to Seol-a's back again and whispers in a muffled voice "That I liiiike you..."

S: "............"

N: "There's no way I coulda say da while lookin' at ya..."

S: "No-Rae--"

N: voice turns serious "Please don't... don't deny me..."

S: "............"

N: "Please just say 'okay, I understand' and pretend that you mean it..."

I like you, too.

I wish I had said it before your snore began to fill the room,
I wish I had said it before my opportunity dies yet again,
if only to make this heavy weight in my heart a little bit lighter.

I wish I could say it
someday,
when you're not wasted,
and when I can convince you
that I
do mean every word...

oh, did I say angsty?

last edited at Mar 14, 2016 2:31PM

joined Jun 10, 2015

@takachi

overdaline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That cutenessssssssssss... ayayayaa!!!! KYAAA!!!! I so wish the next chappie would be like you just drew it!!!! so cuuuute and lovely!

glad you like 'em TvT SeolRae is always deslovely deadly-super-lovely, heh

anyway, the last shot 'cause sleepiness finally descends upon me

there's a prompt in my head about the story of this scene but I'm sleepy. I mean, you could even notice from the way Seol-a and No-rae are drawn in this one... xD so yeah, good night c:

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 12:21PM

joined Jun 10, 2015

@Martian

overdaline

That drawing is so cute xD

At least that messy drawing could move you to type 'xD' TvT thank you~
maybe it's not as messy as I thought, but ayy.

joined Jun 10, 2015

A quick draw because I can't sleep no matter how hard I'm closing my eyes

scoots back to the corner to mourn over the mess that is my drawing TT_TT

joined Jun 10, 2015

Like, I haven't checked the new chapter, just dropping by to post this...
what if Seol-a and No-rae didn't meet in the historical bump, and their first meeting was in the bus a.k.a No-rae miraculously didn't miss the bus and Seol-a miraculously decided to take the bus that day instead of the taxi a.k.a hey we met against all the odds a.k.a wejustmetbutI'msleepyandsomehowyourshoulderisthecomfiestplacearound!au?

a.k.a OH SHIT I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRIED TO DRAW FEMALES AT ALL
CAUSE I SUCK

bawls in the corner

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 11:00AM

joined Jun 10, 2015

I wonder if they considerd making FF a tv drama ! Like omg like coffie prince it will be something really different in kdrama world
I wonder which actors will suit norea and seola best
I think fx krystal will be a great seola or maybe snsd yoona with black hair cuz i think they kind look alike
But norea can be alittle hard maybe iu ?! Kkkkk
Or maybe short hair park shin hye ahh i really dont know !?

An adaptation? Manhwa adaptations to this day seem to be filled more by let downs, though... like CITT or Orange Marmalade._.

joined Jun 10, 2015

@madlax232

@Taeyeon Dork

At this rate we may have different section for fanfic xD
BRING THE FICS OUT!!!!
wait that sounds wrong
I mean we should have FF fanfic thread separately
While singing SNSD song
Oh well~
whats wrong with liking SNSD T.T

D-4

Of course it's wrong lol. You shouldn't like SNSD. You should love them.

/mentally sings "...bitches on thE SKAAIYAAAIYAAAIYAIYAYYAAAY"

/gets bricked

I absolutely agree
/another snsd fan here/ lol

A-YO GG—
—uhm, I mean, OMG hiii :3

joined Jun 10, 2015

@ieeheh

Wow... That was something... Made my heart squeezed.
Thank you so much for writing such beautiful words. The piece was so captivating and so real.

You have no idea how much happiness it gives me whenever someone comments on my work haha. Glad you like it!
The inspiration came from my diary c: I had a dream and wrote it down. When I re-read it yesterday I thought it would be a nice setting for our Seolrae~ so it happened. Haha xD

joined Jun 10, 2015

@Taeyeon Dork

At this rate we may have different section for fanfic xD
BRING THE FICS OUT!!!!
wait that sounds wrong
I mean we should have FF fanfic thread separately
While singing SNSD song
Oh well~
whats wrong with liking SNSD T.T

D-4

Of course it's wrong lol. You shouldn't like SNSD. You should love them.

/mentally sings "...bitches on thE SKAAIYAAAIYAAAIYAIYAYYAAAY"

/gets bricked

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 11:42AM

joined Jun 10, 2015

SeolRae's Camping Trip II
(ft. No-Rae's bro and Seol-A's bro)
recommended BGM: They Don't Know about Us by One Direction
why II?? 'cause I've posted a little fic about them doing a camping trip before. here's the link >> http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/111000 :3

People said we shouldn't be together
Too young to know about forever
But I say,
"They don't know
what they talk talk talkin' about."

"The campfire is lit~ it's lit~ b-bring the fire out! Dum tss dum! Dum tss! Dum! B-bring the fiiiire out!"

Seol-a felt her eyes twitch. Beside her, No-rae witnessed the antics of the male Baek in amusement.

"Didn't know your brother likes SNSD..."

"He's not my bro..." mumbled Seol-a under her breath.

No-rae chuckled. The fire blazed as No-rae's brother poured gasoline on the dry woods, and amidst the spreading warmth from the campfire, No-rae felt something weighed on her shoulder. For a moment, she tensed.

Cause this love is only getting stronger
So I don't wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl

"Can I borrow your shoulder for a while?" whispered Seol-a slowly.

No-rae muttered a yes, her shoulder relaxing, but her heart didn't have the same luxury. As Seol-a nuzzled to the crook of her neck, No-rae's heart skipped a beat.

There she thought she had been used to Seol-a's presence, yet her heart kept being like this... it was almost ridiculous.

"Seol-a...?"

"Mm?"

Just say it, No-rae, her heart told her. You want to know, right? You want to get out of this invisible circle, right? Say it. Tell her... don't chicken out now and tell her what you really...

"Are you hungry?"

They don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the 'I love you's
But I bet you if they only knew,
they would just be jealous of us

...close enough. No-rae could tell that her heart was exasperated, judging from the tone her heart used. If it could sigh, it would've sighed. Loudly.

"Me, hungry? A little... I suppose," Seol-a admitted, not moving her head. Not that No-rae ever wished otherwise. She looked over to their brothers, who were having fun feeding the fire with dry woods.

"Uh, but if I shout for Oppa to grill you something, your ears would be hurt..."

"I'm not hungry anymore," said Seol-a quietly, her hand moved to No-Rae's. No-rae let her own hand to slide and meet the other's halfway, their fingers smoothly clasped together.

"So don't go away."

They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right...

No-rae didn't remember mentioning going away. Although she did have the mind to go over to her older brother and ask him to cook, she didn't remember ever mentioning that thought out loud.

But a squeeze from Seol-a in their intertwined fingers halted her silent questions. It almost felt like Seol-a knew about her wandering minds and said, stop thinking too much. Live the moment with me.

She smiled to herself and rested her head against Seol-a's, giving their joined hands a squeeze of her own,

"I'm not going anywhere."

Baby, they don't know about
they don't know about us.

The End
......or not?

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 11:34AM

joined Jun 10, 2015

@ieeheh

WELCOME BACK!!!! Can you just stay forever? lol
We've missed your comics as well xD

This part got me so much crying
Sometimes I don't even want to be reminded of how achy it was to fall in love

HIIII
Oh welp my comics... I'm drowning in the sea of college's assignments TvT my hands are full with drawing graphs and all that Physics phenomenons sobs

I'm sorry to remind you of the ache, I'm currently suffering through it so those words just typed themselves HAHA

last edited at Feb 29, 2016 12:40PM

joined Jun 10, 2015

recommended BGM as you read this: Colors by Day6 one of the members resigned from the band though T T WHY... but that's beside the point.
So umm... if someone ever comes up to me and ask "hey have you ever written any fanfics" it would be a lie for me to answer no. So here... I guess? A little guide: the black parts are scenes from the manhwa.
Dear Yuji...
It has been a long time since the last time we talked.
Why were we so terrible at communicating? A simple conversation could take months...
"Have you been well?"
That question had been gnawing on my silence, over and over.
Countless times I tried to say a word, but... nothing came out.
"W-were you being serious? Were you actually being sick of me?"
"............"
"If there's something I did wrong, just tell-"
"Seol-a..."
"............"
"It's just... I was being terrible..."

Looking back, we don't exactly have the happiest story... do we?
We were young... and pride was what parted us from a simple sorry and early forgivings.
It's no use of dwelling in the past, but...
If you could hear me...
Can I pretend that we're okay, just for a little while... and tell you my story?
"Can't you tell what I'm trying to say? I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore..."
"No-rae-"
"So leave me alone."

What, you think pretending is a laughable lie?
Life is full of lie, anyway... maybe starting from those 'nice to meet you's.
Little sister, my ass.
Yuji-ah, can I ask you something?
Let's pretend I can...
Have you ever loved someone in a way you never think you could?
I have no idea what these feelings are...
When I look at her, I get anxious somehow...
It's a little weird...
That's why I'm frustrated...

Have you ever loved someone... that their silence at you starts to leave a scar?
"Where do you think you're going?"
"Ah! Let go! Let go of me-"
"And if I do... are you gonna run away again?"
"............"
"Didn't you promise me...? That you would never leave me alone..."
"............"
"Don't make this so hard for me..."

Have you ever wanted someone to be the happiest when they're with you?
The unsure me, who can only snoop around...
This isn't like me... I'm being stupid.
If it wasn't a coincidence...
Then... what should I do?

Have you ever wished to be with someone a little longer...
A little closer...
A little more...
Your hands are cold.
Mine too... so scientifically speaking, there's no use of me to reach out for your hand and envelope them with mine.
But it's you... excuses aren't needed.

Have you ever fallen too deep,
that you finally understand-
how you don't need water to feel like you're drowning...
how your reason to smile is also your reason to cry...
how someone becomes your most aching pain,
but you know, somehow...

All I wanted to do was to be with her...
But why are there so many obstacles in the way...

You know, somehow, that...
...she's a pain you can't give up.

*I like you,
Kim No-rae.

Ah... I've written too much. I'm sorry, Yuji.
Don't worry about these blotches of ink... it's just raining here...
Well, it's not raining indoor but...
The sky outside isn't all that cheery...
But anyway,
thank you.

Sincerely,
Baek Seol-a.

there you go. I'm sorry if it's lame. It's just that this scenario has been haunting me lol I need to write 'em down, even more because it's been long since I appeared in this thread! (+ sorry for any grammar mistakes; English isn't my mother language uwu)
runs away before people coming with bricks in their hands

last edited at Feb 29, 2016 12:36PM