Forum › Posts by NamelessPresence

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

Thiaguinho-sama

I'm not big into ships but I did expected something actually unexpected and good. Not just cliche. Hence I want the glasses + Sungji ship to start sailing.

Meanwhile Sumin + Sungji fans

Everyone else

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

The responses on this forum are better than the damn chapter.

Time to ship glasses + Sungji? Too soon?

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

Nah ..i think its great !! We always complained about how cool and passive seju is and being is the side lines since ever ..now seju is taking a damn action ..probably not a good one but i'm happy the love tranglie is so alive and intense so yeah fight for your girl seju ..dont hand sumin to that fox little blonde girl who knew every thing and played inncence all the time
... and since sumin loves both it's really interesting now

Interesting take on that. I had not thought about the girl fight for Sumin but is Sumin truly worth it now?

@Newp, that is true. She has always this air of craziness but is one thing to suspect it and over to show in the most cliche way.

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

The whole time people were crazy over how awesome Seju's character development was. Truth is that she was no other than a psycho ex.

This development is such a disappointment. Seems like I'm watching a Spanish soap opera or dorama. Now it's all about getting Sumin and Sungji to be fixed and the fact that Sungji knew everything makes me think that she has self esteem issues or way too much confidence.

The worst part is that if they were going to let Seju be top, then they should have shown that all the way not just some parts. grrr

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

Am I the only person who thinks someone entered the room because there's a small panel showing an entry way and door opening sounds, maybe?

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

Nevri

I'm living in a country where manga is a really niche thing and we don't even have 10% of works translated by Americans/Other countries and anime publishers doesn't exist so my only way to access most of everything is by those sites and it will stay that way for at least next few decades. So every time some series get licensed in America and gets taken down I'm really unhappy because I know I won't ever see it again. And no, there is no way I'm going to import anything, especially if I can't check it first and more importantly, because if I'm to buy stuff, I prefer to buy it in my native language.

I didn't really understand your comment. But hopefully you can keep reading all the mangas you like for the time being. :)

That is the exact purpose of the forum.

Not about the rules of the site, please see thread. The purpose of this place is to discuss the actual manwha, hence the name of the thread :). Cheers

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

Cipp

Let's agree to disagree shall we? I don't like to spend time arguing. This is not purpose for the forum.

I'm clear on the rules now and that's what counts. I don't plan to start the discussion about who has the most logical understanding of anything :)

All cool here.

The next couple of weeks are looking a lot like this....

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

With all due respect;

Clarify the rules. Explicitly add the mention/citation that no one is not even to mention such other sites. I did not link anyone to go anywhere, furthermore I purchase my comics and mangas as I said in my post.

As if having someone translating anything and doing typesets isn't the same thing. It's free here, I don't see this site charging or forcing people to support the author economically either. Whatever is posted here is also the same as doing it in those-sites-that-we-must-not-name. You do realize this place exists not only to exchange opinions but because most people are unable to afford the amazing works out there, right?

And these words are all with due respect. Now I know that I should read between the lines. But keep in mind that people doing typesets and uploading things to imgur and informing people here also counts as going to those places. Never once I said "free".

I'm all good here.

Kind regards

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 8:32PM

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

Yes. It's hiatus.

OK. Back to sleep until further notice.

I will need to survive on WDTFS somehow

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 10:14AM

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

and i wouldn't say i want my own Seju, but damn i really do want to give her a big hug, if she lets me of course. she probaly won't because i'm not Sumin lol.

queerturtle haha on point. I say I want my own Seju because let's face it, despite her cold demeanor, she is a vulnerable soul.

And I tend to be attracted to people like that. I don't want a crazy person, make no mistake haha

PS: watch out for the recruiters. Loading people into ships and never leading them off board

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 9:21PM

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

I think some users are unto something. Perhaps blue hair's intention is to unveil how Sumin really feels about Seju.

Now let me get into the things I'm speculating/thinking/wondering.

1. Sumin could probably feel that she has to stand by Seju because what Blue Hair did was pretty low.

2. Sumin actually feels "something" upon seeing that the person who has loved her regardless of anything has been touched by someone more. Kind of like an Alpha reaction to seeing her females going with someone else even if she has someone now.

3. Let's be realistic, how much does blonde hair know about Sumin? Don't you guys feel like nothing? This is like a Teenage romance, all about the sex. Which is what happens in most hormone driven situationships.

4. If Sumin does get upset or is affected. What the hell does that mean?

And last, I want my own Seju because, let us be honest. Who doesn't want to be loved this much? Someone who wants to wait for someone to see if they can make it again? I'm sure a lot of people here know what's like to get a second chance.

This is why this manwha feels somehow realistic. And though I'd hate to be Seju I can sympathize

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

Current status of regulars

Me catching up on anime and movies while waiting for FF...

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

What else are you all reading?

Wdtfs... I was reading Lily Love too but I dont like waiting too much for translations and the story is bit too cliché, so Im not that into it. Im just waiting for it to be finished, or something.
Are there more yuri stuff?

I'm following WDTFS too but the storyline feels so empty to me.

Their story is OK, Lily love is OK, Vengeance is OK, I haven't found anything else ongoing that is truly worth following.

Citrus takes forever

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

What else are you all reading?

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

noooooo xD it really is on hiatus *sigh*

haha that's what I was trying to tell you guys but those fluttering feelings wouldn't let you accept it

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

Agenda for this week: everyone holds unto these fluttering frustration feelings

See ya next week

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

New here
been a lurker for long time in this thread hehe
Anyways is ff in hiatus again :(

Welcome, welcome.

That's what I thought this morning but someone else said something different.

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

I don't know. Went to check the comico site and that came up, don't trust online translation though

Happy Easter with a little heart attack for everyone :)

To shake things up

last edited at Mar 27, 2016 9:46AM

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

ssamba
Sorry a sudden thing.
This week became the physical condition bad hiatuses.
Also thank you next week.

What?

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

Keep them coming. Good one @Rere

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

I googled to see if the name was for men or women and the result was that both gender used the name. Is it already clear that it is he not she? Why does yuri story even need guys?

Vagblock would be the only reason. FF has guys for that reason.

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

image from Tumblr

Truth. And these scenes that FF will never have.

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

Oh, I thought her father died. But from Seju's expression, it's still not good news. I suppose Sehyun is a male's name, so now there's a possibility of Seju getting forced into marriage, that's if the guy is not one of her brother. Reading without translations, all I can do is guess.

Reading the Spanish version (I know Portuguese, so I can understand it quite accurately), Sehyun seems to be a woman, which only makes me even more curious about the next chapter.

I'm happy if Sehyun is a woman as I always want a woman who can make Sumin feel jealous over Seju. Nami could not fulfill that job. If that happens, it will be a perfect twist. Pink team go go.

I read the Spanish version too and understood that person to be a woman. And I also don't think Nami should be with Seju.

Then again, I just want Seju to get someone who truly deserves her. Again, my bias won't let me see it other way.

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

I'm such a Seju bias that I find Seju wearing white and looking so sad hotter than Sumin and Sungji naked and doing the deed.

Completely agree with this. I'm Seju bias as well. I also felt like this wasn't as passionate as the sessions Sumin had with Seju which could also be a result of my bias.

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

Just going to leave this here.

Vs

Me