Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

ohh, I have't been to the thread for a couple of weeks... but it seems I haven't missed much - poor Ssamba, she does need some vitamins. I wonder, should I be happy for having been busy in real life, or because FF is on hiatus again.. or maybe two times miserable xD

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Current status of regulars

Just look at that old mouse and disk drive. I'm seriously considering seeing if there is still life in the old Amiga or DX-40. I might even go so far as to copy that floppy.

joined Feb 8, 2016

it has been a busy 2 weeks. the best thing about it is that it distracted me enough to realize only now that it's only 2 days left till the next FF update XD tell me that I'm not the only one excited about it.

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 1:19PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

it has been a busy 2 weeks. the best thing about it is that it distracted me enough to realize only now that it's only 2 days left till the next FF update XD tell me that I'm not the only one excited about it.

I'm excited! The absence makes it so that as long as we see both No-rae and Seol-a I don't have any further hopes.

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

I'm excited! The absence makes it so that as long as we see both No-rae and Seol-a I don't have any further hopes.

Oooo you jinxed it, now the next chapter will be Sung-pyo POV...

... just kidding :) I'm excited too! Time to come out of hibernation...

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

...tomorrow. Tomorrow... 10 hours. We're hoping... >__>

joined Apr 5, 2015

creepy.. :D
I take it as loneliness..

I thought it meant "one week of waiting has passed".

or "you know it's hiatus when nothing is happening in FF spoiler thread"

I actually took up a new hobby to fill up the empty spaces in my heart hahaha. Well today's D-Day!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Dear my fellow fandom mates, it's been a while.
It's 3am and I'm still up. If I miss the release time at 7am my time, please know that I'm estatic along with all of you in my dreams.

May we rejoice in Seolrae xD

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Uh oh.. Two weeks have passed like nothing! Nice to sync your vacation to FF hiatus. I really hope that Ssamba feels better now and is ready to rock. It also feels as if the end of the volume 3 is close. And the exciting chapter 69 is coming in like 3 hours!

And to quote our main FFfangirl: May we rejoice in Seolrae xD

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

Got up a little too early, bleh...

ann: I actually took up a new hobby to fill up the empty spaces in my heart hahaha.

What hobby? ...crochet? :D

I went looking for other series to read, ended up mainlining ShootAround which has A+ art/humor/characters and also some cute f/f storylines. But the f/f is kind of dilute because it's embedded in a zombie apocalypse story lol. So yeah, glad FF is (hopefully) back this week.

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 8:57AM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Ack! I forgot about the hour shift.

Gonna grab food.

joined Apr 5, 2015

Got up a little too early, bleh...

ann: I actually took up a new hobby to fill up the empty spaces in my heart hahaha.

What hobby? ...crochet? :D

I went looking for other series to read, ended up mainlining ShootAround which has A+ art/humor/characters and also some cute f/f storylines. But the f/f is kind of dilute because it's embedded in a zombie apocalypse story lol. So yeah, glad FF is (hopefully) back this week.

I'll check that link out. Looking for more manga/manhwa to read!

And no, but almost as ancient. Calligraphy! :D

joined Mar 28, 2014

wow, I've been recently thinking of trying it out! Any suggestions what to start with? sorry for the oFFtopic though xD

joined Jun 10, 2015

I have an exam tomorrow so I'll have to peace out from today's thrilling wait tbh. But it's my last exam too so expect some drawings to pop out after I kill those Electrodynamics questions (9-_-)9 xD

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 9:40AM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Lots of people refreshing or harbinger of death...

"서버가 일시적으로 요청을 처리할 수 없습니다."

"The server could not process the request temporarily."

joined Mar 28, 2014

I have an exam tomorrow so I'll have to peace out from today's thrilling wait tbh. But it's my last exam too so expect some drawings to pop out after I kill those Electrodynamics questions (9-_-)9 xD

Oh, good luck with your exam, overdaline! Electrodynamics is fun so send my regards to Maxwell. I've never trully understood his equations though xD

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I went at Comico and saw nothing...I was like, hiatus again? But then I saw there is a time change lol. So 10 more minutes

joined Mar 28, 2014

Lots of people refreshing or harbinger of death...

"서버가 일시적으로 요청을 처리할 수 없습니다."

"The server could not process the request temporarily."

works well here, fingers, ahem, crossed

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

On comico people are commenting on last week's hiatus notice... stuff like "I want to read the chapter and go to sleep," "come on," "hee hee it's about to be uploaded" haha

Edit: oh now I'm seeing the server error too. Katy Perry's Last Friday Night starts playing in my head but replace TGIF with DDOS

ann: And no, but almost as ancient. Calligraphy! :D

Oh, that's awesome! What language?

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 9:56AM

joined Apr 5, 2015

wow, I've been recently thinking of trying it out! Any suggestions what to start with? sorry for the oFFtopic though xD

I took up a 3-hour session that's run by a local graphic designer turned calligrapher. Personally think that it's easier to pick up a skill by getting your fundamentals right with a teacher to guide. But you can pick it up off the Internet, free lessons and tips and tricks abound. There's quite a lot of love for it especially on Pinterest haha.

And what! Calligraphy can be related to FF. I practised the word "Seolrae" a couple of times (I shit you not)

@cipp, in English! Those fancy Pinterest-y wedding card/hipster café fonts that you see ^^

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 9:58AM

joined Mar 28, 2014

less than a minute.... ahh... I'm hyped!!

joined Apr 5, 2015

Uni exam season I reckon. Good luck there!

joined Mar 28, 2014

hahahaha, I knew it...

joined Apr 5, 2015

I... Don't see it. Just the hiatus post on this week's. WHAT. IS HAPPENING.

unamentedormida
Images
joined Mar 13, 2016

oh, man...

To reply you must either login or sign up.