Forum › Posts by khyria

joined Sep 20, 2015

I'm gonna be feeling empty again for a couple of weeks... T_T i just can't help but miss them.

joined Sep 20, 2015

Seems like ssamba has a cold.. T.T

joined Sep 20, 2015

63 is out!

joined Sep 20, 2015

Crap! An hour has passed but still, i can't stop my self from grinning!!! What's happening to me? Is this a new disease or something. . . Maybe seolrae virus?? Or just an overdose of weekly ff intakes??

joined Sep 20, 2015

[FANGIRLING MODE] Its so fluffy im gonna die! XD

joined Sep 20, 2015

Thankz halmoni! :-)

joined Sep 20, 2015

Rere:

Anybody else thinks it's ironic how the only drawn kisses in this 60 + chapters yuri manhwa is this:

And this:

Ssamba is trolling us. :P

crap! I'll pretend i didn't see nor remember that! Who are they again??

joined Sep 20, 2015

Is it me or did no-rae's eyes popped out after waking up next to enah? ^^, hah, that was hilarious.

How i wish seol-a got a nosebleed. . .That would have been awesome!! Also, I bet she is more surprise on how no rae reacted rather than her accident. Jezz, can't they tell they're both shooting love beams at each other???

joined Sep 20, 2015

This is one heart-wrenching chapter...

So... Seola left Norae alone, saying that she's heading off to go snow-boarding and that Norae can hang out with her friend (not verbatim). Basically, Norae feels abandoned by Seola because of a misunderstanding.

Yup. That is basically the gist of this chapter.. Misunderstanding - a scary word capable of destroying something. . hmmmm. .

**please don't forget that no rae was hurt also. T.T

I think for the next chapter, no rae will make it obvious to seol-a that she wants to be with her rather than being w/ her ex. Who knows she might use the teach me how to snowboard tactic (hahaha, forgive me for wishing too much) which is opposite to what she said before the trip. No rae will have the first move i think to clear out the misunderstanding.

last edited at Jan 24, 2016 12:24PM

joined Sep 20, 2015

nooooo my baby is crying :'(

That look was sooo heartbreaking :'( :'(!!

Yeah. She really misunderstood the whole scene w/ no rae and her ex. And i think enah and seol-a were talking about meeting w/ the ex being a coincidence or not. She totally has lost her confidence. T.T if only seol-a was the one who heard no rae utter those words while being half asleep.. Damn.. how would enah deliver it to seol-a? Hmm

joined Sep 20, 2015

^^, i can't stop grinning for the last scenes.. No-rae was calling out seol-a's name saying not to go. Too bad it was enah. Heheh

joined Sep 20, 2015

uhrrggg. I was caught off guard by that scene! My poor seol-a.. I feel sorry for her. I don't like to see her make that kind of face.. It really broke my heart T_T i bet seol-a will act strange but i hope no rae would do something about it. .

That feeling when you want to get angry but have no right to be angry or be jealous. And all you can do is nothing but to keep it to yourself the hurt you've been feeling. T_T

joined Sep 20, 2015

The upcoming 3 days and 2 nights of skiing would definitely be far more awesome than this.. ^^, kekekeke but damn! it is actually snowing but the scene is frigging hot! ((Squeeeeeel. . .))

last edited at Jan 10, 2016 11:20AM

joined Sep 20, 2015

If i am seol-ah, i would defintely feel frustrated watching no rae takes good care of Ina. Why does No rae have to be such a good kid? Also, i think Ina might have noticed something. . . especially when seol-ah went w/ no rae after being invited to eat donuts when a while ago seol-ah said to Ina that shes on a diet? (At least thats what google translate told me hahaha) Ina might more and more continue to tease seol-ah...

joined Sep 20, 2015

Seol-a: "Went so well together" my ass.

Yeah right, that's my girL. Haha.. This chapter was worth the wait! I still can't stop smiling. No rae maybe got the vibes that something is up with seol-a.But at least, she sure knows how to make her bae feel better. It seems like she's indirectly telling seol-a to not worry about her ex showing up. WohooO.

The signal folks, the signal.

On the side note, Seol-a, is the tangerine sweet? Or the person giving it?

joined Sep 20, 2015

Damn! Its already 12:30am here. . and i cant sleep! I should have waited for the translation to come out but i just can't resist my two beloved gurls. I only understood few lines via google translate typing using online korean keyboard (in desperation XD) Seol-a was really close in saying the 3 magic word and poof!! The ex appeared. I'm feeling restless in here. Oh yeah, seol-a's back to being fashionable. Anyways, I need to go back to sleep. XD Nytz everyone.

joined Sep 20, 2015

Assuming that Ji hwan is giving up No Rae for good this time, I still can't cast aside my fear for Yu Ji or anything to do w/ her to cause confusions and disrupt Seol-a's composure or affect her decisions, thus affecting her behavior towards No Rae or post a threat to their growing relationship.

I mean during chapter 36, we presume that Seol-a was not interested at least since she threw the invitation. But then during chapter 40, we have seen that she went and met one of her ex friends who betrayed her. That chapter was after she realized her feelings for No Rae, if my memory is right. So i wonder why did she go? But then during chapter 44, Seol-a have seen Yu ji again, although it was from her imagination and told Yu Ji as to why she crawled there (refering to the wedding day). Notice the diff. on how she reacted to the other girl. Seol-a, appeared to be more disturbed when it comes to Yu ji. The fact that she has seen Yu Ji in her imagination, is it safe to assume that deep w/in Seol-a's heart, prior to the news, she is longing to see Yu ji? What were Seol-a's thoughts? Could it be that she wants to confirm something (finding out the reason behind yu ji's words)? Could it be somehow connected to the time she has come to realize her feelings for No Rae? (to understand her own feelings) I'm guessing that is the case judging from her sudden decision to be there at the wedding. Furthermore, Seol-a's behavior during the time when No Rae ignored her (she got wasted) was the same when Seol-a heard a shocking news about Yu Ji's death (wasted again). What had happened probably stems down to Seol-a's fear of being separated from the person she held dear to her heart. She said it her self that she was just immature back then and doesn't hate Yu Ji. When she said that it was too late to go back . . . she was referring to both Yu ji (past) and No-rae (present). Could this be another way of saying that she had realized her feelings before is somehow similar to her feelings for No Rae? If it is the case, the pain of Seol-a when she said about being continually hurting at the thought of Yu Ji is deep - way deep.

Ahhh. . not having closure is very difficult, not to mention that she is running away from it. I want to understand more, to delve deeper of Seol-a's thoughts. And what if there is a plot twist? You see, Yu ji's death is unconfirmed. I can sense huge drama coming. SOo puzzling. @_@ Uncovering No rae's past is another case.

I'm sorry if it is long. Please tell me your thoughts about those scenarios. Thanks. ^^

last edited at Sep 23, 2015 1:00PM

joined Sep 20, 2015

Poor dad. . oh well, seol-a prefers a polar No rae bear over a teddy. xD

joined Sep 20, 2015

well, no matter how you look at seol-a's face, it is a face of a woman in love. nyahahaha. I love how seol-a is being too transparent. Feelings of excitement is written all over her face. ^^,

It is a date with No rae. A date! (Not as lovers though) Well who cares??? ^^,

last edited at Sep 20, 2015 10:53AM

joined Sep 20, 2015

Maybe your just overthinking it. i mean ji-hwan does care for seol-a just like a little sister, so i doubt his plotting something that would hurt her. Moreover, he is sincere towards his feelings for No-rae. i dont think he is going to do something unecessary to hurt both of the girls. He seems mature and the type who always thinks through. (although i wonder how and when is he going to claim what seol-a owe to him) hmmmm

last edited at Sep 20, 2015 8:02AM

joined Sep 20, 2015

elLoOw everyone! I'm new here so first of all, i would like to thank ssamba for giving us this breath-taking and exhilarating manhwua (although i doubt if she's reading this thread). To all dedicated translators as well, especially halmoni and all you guyz here(you never fail to spicy up the thread w/ your playful minds and crazy ideas hahaha) thank you so much. Just created an account for this. lol (one of the lurkers in the past)...

and to all those lurkers out there, come on, just make an account already.. ^_*

*greetings from the Phillipines

last edited at Sep 20, 2015 6:34AM