Forum › Lily Love discussion

joined Jun 12, 2015

So it seems chapter 31 will be the last (or next to last) and that she eventually plans a sequel, maybe about Ice (and her relationship with Ploy?)

So vol 4 is the last one? Too bad. I hoped for 5 Volumes of Lily Love, where the last volume would be a time skip.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Post from her FB :

ตอนที่31 อัพครบแล้วค่าาา..........ตอนหน้าจะเข้าสู่บทสุดท้ายแล้วนะคะ

คิดไปก็แอบอดใจหายไม่ได้ ที่เขียนเรื่องนี้มาจนใกล้จะจบแล้ว แต่ไม่ต้องกลัวจะคิดถึงสาวๆเหล่านี้นะคะ เพราะคนเขียนมีแผนอาจจะวาดภาคสองต่อ ฮาาาา ซึ่งจะเป็นภาคของพลอย-ไอซ์ (แต่ยังไม่แน่ใจเรื่องเวลานะคะ)

ดีใจที่ที่มีคนอ่านชอบและรักการ์ตูนเรื่องนี้ ทั้งนักอ่านคนไทยและต่างประเทศ และมีเพื่อนนักอ่านบางท่านให้คำจัดกัดความการ์ตูนเรื่องนี้ว่า "your baby" ฮ่าๆๆๆ ซึ่งก็ยอมรับค่ะ ว่าคนเขียนเองก็รักการ์ตูนเรื่องนี้มาก

แม้จะมีสำนักพิมพ์บางแห่งของต่างประเทศ สนใจต้องการเรื่องนี้ไปเผยแพร่ในแบบดิจิตอล แต่ด้วยความที่มันยุ่งยากและซับซ้อนในเรื่องลิขสิทธิ์ จึงคงตัดสินใจที่จะเก็บลิลลี่เลิฟนี้ไว้ ให้อยู่ในแบบภาษาไทยไปอย่างนี้ต่อไปล่ะกัน ^^

Which is translated as (broken facebook english) :

When 31-cup full and value........... When the page will be entered into the last chapter.
Thinking about going, so I can't lose not to write about it, until it's almost over, but don't be afraid to miss these girls, because people write a plan might be drawn part two per ha ah, which will be a part of the jewel - ice (but not sure yet. About time,)
I'm glad that people read like and love this cartoon all readers Thais and foreign, and have friends shocked some of the words to throw a bit the this cartoon that "your baby" buddies lol, which is accepting that people write loved this cartoon.
Despite some of the foreign publisher interested want this published in digital, but with the and complicated about copyright, so must have decided to keep lily love this to stay in Thai to go on like this. ^^

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

So in less broken English there will be probably ch32 and that's all. Finito. Almost. She's thinking about continuation in future but it's huge maybe. And it will be about Ploy and Ice.

She's also thanking fans (Thai and International) for support and because so many of us love this series and because of complicated things with copyrights, she decided to decline one foreign publisher who wanted license English digital version.

Thanks to it she can still do whatever she wants with this title :)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm glad she's wrapping it up nicely and doesn't drag it out with unnecessary drama.

And Ploy x Ice should be interesting, because they are both characters with strong personalities. Their interactions should make sparks...

joined Aug 23, 2014

incredible this story just so awesome, i am not really sure what is it, but this story make me hot more than a full blown NSFW lot of sex story lol (sometime a manga with those tag didn't do anything to me anymore ha ha ha aha), the passion just so great it shot right at kokoro lol

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I don't think it's too surprising, but then I'm definitely in the "sex is way better when preceded by emotional engagement" crowd

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

OHHH HELLO NO ! Donut got kidnapped ! I hope Donut doesn't get raped :'(

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Why did she agree to that kiss? :/ (it looks like she did kiss her at least)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Well that was fucking wonderful to read first thing in the morning
Nice
Just
Mhmm
Couldn't be better.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Misunderstandings and kidnap drama...why couldn't the story stay kinda light hearted and cute? :(

joined Feb 18, 2015

Why did she agree to that kiss? :/ (it looks like she did kiss her at least)

We don't know that yet! Mew didn't SAY she could kiss her. That doesn't mean that Donut didn't THINK that is what was happening, right before being kidnapped by some psycho who thought she was Ploy because she was wearing the same sweatshirt that Ploy was wearing in the afternoon on the beach!!!

I can't imagine that Donut will not have some emotional damage because of that sight. I hope it doesn't blow up into anything too huge.

Ahri_by_kittew-d9c0y0n%20-%20copia
joined Mar 13, 2016

Misunderstandings and kidnap drama...why couldn't the story stay kinda light hearted and cute? :(

because is Ratana that's why

joined Dec 7, 2013

Ploy = ❤

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

because is Ratana that's why

ohh I don't agree :P this description fits totally to Ssamba :P

Also probably tomorrow we will release next chapter (I have to edit 3 pages and we need to make QC)

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

( ಥـْـِـِـِـْಥ)

Artworks-000165609848-75gqpp-t500x500
joined Aug 1, 2015

Can't tell if Ploy is actually telling the truth or not... I don't trust her enough... And hopefully P'Max will come to the rescue or something, I really don't want this to get dark 3; I'd still read it though lol

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

OHHH HELLO NO ! Donut got kidnapped ! I hope Donut doesn't get raped :'(

She will. By half a dozen faceless men, while P'Mew watches. NTR all the way..

As if that would happen...

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Eehh, that went down pretty much as expected. Hopefully it will lead to something more interesting.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Argh I'm on a metered connection so I can't read this update for example few hours yet

AGONIZING

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

omg what is this? O_O so typical :P

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Oh my god, what? That was totally unexpected! Never saw this coming in a hundred years!
I never would have imagined that the stalker ex would kidnap/assault Donut and that Ploy would try something shitty (again)! sarcasm off lol
Next chapter: P'Mew draws her gun and shoots Donut's kidnapper and Ploy, grabs Donut and they go live on some remote island. The end :D

last edited at Mar 20, 2016 4:05PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'd like to see the kidnapper think Ploy was going out with Mew, and her telling him off and saying Mew was trying to steal her girlfriend. She needs to be pushed into feisty mode.

Omg that damn cliffhanger

joined Sep 25, 2015

Welp, let's hope Mew doesn't fuck everything up...

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Yea.. i have a baaaad feeling about this

To reply you must either login or sign up.