Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

Finished reading, liked the chapter (lots of Seol-a inner monologue yay! though still waiting for No-rae's). I don't think I'm gonna attempt a translation because I don't want to bork the monologue, but if you've got any questions let me know. Random bits for now:

• Minjung's worried because she's never seen Seol-a having trouble getting a guy before. And Seol-a started crying...
  • Yup, the guy's part of her flashback, one of her exes (and shows their breakup fight)
  • Seol-a's inner monologue goes on w/ something like how up till now, she kind of had a formula/modus operandi for relationships. "But you're (No-rae) different. I can't do that to you."
  • The graduation is Hee-jin's.
  • At the end, some dude announces a party in class, Seol-a, No-rae, and Hye-kyung look annoyed and are like "Let's just show our faces there real quick then leave." Cut to No-rae living it up haha

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 10:23AM

joined Feb 1, 2016

To be honest No-rae probably isn't a virgin either considering that she was with her boyfriend for a reasonable amount of time...
But really who cares man, everyone have done things in the past, plus they're in their 20's they're not some shounen-manga high school students

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 10:12AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'm counting on chapter 69.

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

kimchikid

To be honest No-rae probably isn't a virgin either considering that she was with her boyfriend for a reasonable amount of time...
But really who cares man, everyone have done things in the past, plus they're in their 20's they're not some shounen-manga high school students

YES, thank you. Seol-a and No-rae are both grown-ass women, let's treat them as such.

Also, bi/pan people exist yo.

F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

If they end up kissing in the end of ch.69 and then the next ch. doesn't continue from the same point then we all know what happened~! ;)

joined Feb 8, 2016

Why does every body keeps saying chapter 69 !? Like what !? Isn't this still ch 66 ?

people are betting that there might be something happening by chapter 69

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 10:31AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Next chapter No-rae will confess her feelings to Seol-A when she's drunk, and forget everything she said in the morning. Wishful thinking much haha.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

@cipp posted:

Finished reading, liked the chapter (lots of Seol-a inner monologue yay! though still waiting for No-rae's). I don't think I'm gonna attempt a translation because I don't want to bork the monologue, but if you've got any questions let me know. Random bits for now:

• Minjung's worried because she's never seen Seol-a having trouble getting a guy before. And Seol-a started crying...
  • Yup, the guy's part of her flashback, one of her exes (and shows their breakup fight)
  • Seol-a's inner monologue goes on w/ something like how up till now, she kind of had a formula/modus operandi for relationships. "But you're (No-rae) different. I can't do that to you."
  • The graduation is Hee-jin's.
  • At the end, some dude announces a party in class, Seol-a, No-rae, and Hye-kyung look annoyed and are like "Let's just show our faces there real quick then leave." Cut to No-rae living it up haha

Tease.

ha-ha... I'm glad I have some friggin' work to do because otherwise I'd be obsessively checking this forum for the rest of the day looking for that translation. The ending looked hilarious, but now it seems like even more of the chapter will be (humorously) amusing. (I was already sure the dialogue/monologue was going to be full of interesting thoughts from Seol-a.)

joined Jun 10, 2015

Like, I haven't checked the new chapter, just dropping by to post this...
what if Seol-a and No-rae didn't meet in the historical bump, and their first meeting was in the bus a.k.a No-rae miraculously didn't miss the bus and Seol-a miraculously decided to take the bus that day instead of the taxi a.k.a hey we met against all the odds a.k.a wejustmetbutI'msleepyandsomehowyourshoulderisthecomfiestplacearound!au?

a.k.a OH SHIT I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRIED TO DRAW FEMALES AT ALL
CAUSE I SUCK

bawls in the corner

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 11:00AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Kkkkkk well its't it a little to late for a drunk confession ! I mean both of them have been drunk infront another lots of time !? So i dont think so ...maybe seola will try kissing norea when norea is knocked out cuz she been dying to ...but of course according to ssamba and her way to deal with things so far norea will not know and the next chapter everybody will have amnesia or something kkkkkkk

But who knows maybe their won't be a drunk scene at all..

Lol, relax, that's just a wishful thinking based on the last panel where No-rae was the only one happily drinking. Knowing Ssamba, who knows what she'll give us next chapter, it could be Seol-A's graduation ceremony all of a sudden.

overdaline

That drawing is so cute xD

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 11:07AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Next chapter No-rae will confess her feelings to Seol-A when she's drunk, and forget everything she said in the morning. Wishful thinking much haha.

This is so likely that it hurts muwahahah

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Actually I think you might be on to something. What if she kissed her drunk and then played it off the next day saying she doesn't remember!! That would be something. I would mentally flip the table about a hundred times but it would be worth it to see Seol-a's reaction to it!!!!

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Way way way too many questions, not enough info. Will wait for translation.
But, I do like the many thoughts shared about a grown up or mature view of sex and relationships.
And I do believe that when you find that special someone, that physically loving them is so much more enjoyable once you understand them, trust them, than casual intimacy.

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 11:32AM

joined Jun 10, 2015

A quick draw because I can't sleep no matter how hard I'm closing my eyes

scoots back to the corner to mourn over the mess that is my drawing TT_TT

joined Jun 10, 2015

@Martian

overdaline

That drawing is so cute xD

At least that messy drawing could move you to type 'xD' TvT thank you~
maybe it's not as messy as I thought, but ayy.

joined Jun 30, 2015

But isn't this the charm on this story? Two grown women who already had the D and now want the V?

lol ok, sorry for the phrasing but come on guys, come on... the fact that we still have discussion about this is kind of...

But anyway, there are so many gl stories out there portraying this supposed "pure love" that I think it's normal some readers feel uncomfortable seeing that the MCs already have sex experience.

But I think it's already time to accept that sometimes people have sex with more than just one person in their life time guys.. I mean it's 201 5 6, it's time.... -> sex experience xD

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

ffins07

Tease.

ha-ha... I'm glad I have some friggin' work to do because otherwise I'd be obsessively checking this forum for the rest of the day looking for that translation.

Haha, sorry. Wish my Korean was better.

I also have a ton of work to do, but not the self control to prevent FF from wrecking my Sundays. Sigh...

xl

But I think it's already time to accept that sometimes people have sex with more than just one person in their life time guys.. I mean it's 201 5 6, it's time.... -> sex experience xD

You mean... sexperience
*gets thrown out the window*

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 12:12PM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

overdaline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That cutenessssssssssss... ayayayaa!!!! KYAAA!!!! I so wish the next chappie would be like you just drew it!!!! so cuuuute and lovely!

joined Jun 10, 2015

@takachi

overdaline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That cutenessssssssssss... ayayayaa!!!! KYAAA!!!! I so wish the next chappie would be like you just drew it!!!! so cuuuute and lovely!

glad you like 'em TvT SeolRae is always deslovely deadly-super-lovely, heh

anyway, the last shot 'cause sleepiness finally descends upon me

there's a prompt in my head about the story of this scene but I'm sleepy. I mean, you could even notice from the way Seol-a and No-rae are drawn in this one... xD so yeah, good night c:

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 12:21PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

What if she kissed her drunk and then played it off the next day saying she doesn't remember!!

OMG I would flip if that happens! I imagine Seol-A with red ,embarrassed and confused face, frozen, not knowing what to do hahaha. And then feeling hella awkward when No-rae says she doesn't remember what happened the next day lol.

overdaline

Your drawing is cute, and not as messy as you think, especially the second one xD

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 12:34PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

But isn't this the charm on this story? Two grown women who already had the D and now want the V?

lol ok, sorry for the phrasing but come on guys, come on... the fact that we still have discussion about this is kind of...

But anyway, there are so many gl stories out there portraying this supposed "pure love" that I think it's normal some readers feel uncomfortable seeing that the MCs already have sex experience.

Everyone already knows that though. No need to keep on mentioning it every time a guy appears

joined Jun 30, 2015

Everyone already knows that though. No need to keep on mentioning it every time a guy appears

That's exactly my point, at least we agree.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I reposted this here from my tumblr (http://ieeheh.tumblr.com/post/140579064154/ff-65-thoughts-before-translation)
Sleep deprivation has been killing me, but somehow I just couldn’t fall back to sleep no matter how much I tried. So here I am ranting to you in words that I might not even understand myself. Please tolerate me T T

I LOVED everything in this chapter even without understanding most of the conversations. But I think we all got a gist of it thanks to cipp’s brief summary

1) Seol-a didn’t hang out even once with Min-jeong during break. That fact speaks for itself. Seol-a’s mind has been so occupied with No-rae it’s not even funny anymore. And she can’t talk about openly about it to her best friend. Imagine how hard and unbearable it is for someone with Seol-a’s personality.

2) Seeing other couple made Seol-a imagined herself being close and intimate with No-rae. The yearning of closeness with someone you’re in love with is the same for everyone. I just sympathize so much with Seol-a on this. It hurts when what you want dearly keeps swirling around in front of you but you can’t touch it. Gosh, the feel.

3) Seol-a recalled the memories of her past relationships and how she got intimate quite quickly with other men. I’m slightly bisexual so I can’t feel the frustration of seeing her with another man from other readers. But I understand where you’re coming from. And I think those incidents and the difference of how Seol-a acted then and now just made what she has for No-rae even more special in my opinion. Seol-a treasures No-rae, and both of them hesitate because they are afraid of damaging or ruining what they currently have.

1,2, and 3: Ssamba never explicitly talked about the unacceptance of homosexuality and the uneasiness of falling in love with the same gender, but the issue was always carefully and subtly portrayed through moments like this. And I appreciate it all the more. It makes it so much easier for an heterosexual to pick up this series and get drawn into the story because our love is the same, the fluttering feelings of falling in love with another human being were the same. At the same time the homophobia issue wasn’t being entirely ignored of swept under the rug. And thus it creates an understanding bridge for others connect with our LGBT community. I just think it’s wonderful of how Ssamba does it.

4) No-rae is getting drunk and our about-to-explode-any-moment Seol-a is entirely sober. Wow… why is no one FUCKING EXCITED about this like I am? haha.**

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

"nothing happens" the chapter - http://pastebin.com/gc5dLdV6

seol-a my poor bby y do your inner monologues always kill me

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

halmoni posted:

"nothing happens" the chapter - http://pastebin.com/gc5dLdV6

seol-a my poor bby y do your inner monologues always kill me

OMG THE FEEEEEEEELS
I'M FALLING FOR SEOL-A
I'M SCREAMINGGGGGG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

P.S. THANK YOU HALMONI!!!

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 2:08PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.