Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

kimbaeknoraesoela made a typeset on tumblr

nice - still waiting for Thatanon xD or upload to main gallery

last edited at Mar 7, 2016 2:56AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Halmoni and Nya-chan, I'm amenable to letting this drop if the two of you are willing to leave each other be, at least for the near future. Both of you go back to neutral corners and no more jabs in either direction, that cool?

(and yeah, no problem with Nya responding to this)

I'm cool. I just needed to take it off my chest because her insults were wearing me out.

Just a few words about this :

• I deliberately violated Rule 1 in my latest post here, fully aware there'd be consequences. So, I have no problem not posting here for a week. I avoided confronting halmoni personally until yesterday, but her comment, calling my posts "shit", justifying herself with a tone argument, for the umpteenth time was the last straw. I didn't feel like turning the other cheek yesterday.

• Invoking Rule 1 was the right thing to do. But your invocation of Rule 4 was a huge moderating mistake. The fact she's a translator was irrelevant to our argument and never mentionned. You basically gave her a "translator armor", even though I didn't attack her in that capacity. She didn't miss that and immediately gloated about "justice" and got away with it with a slap on the wrist ("not cool"... what?).

• Banning her from this thread for a week doesn't make much sense : she posts in this thread exclusively and only on Sundays. You seem afraid to drive her away if you call her too much on her behavior and so losing her valuable translations. If that's the case, just say so, because by banning only me, even though she violated Rule 1 first, you showed a clear bias.

That will be all. If I have something more to say about FF, I'll wait for next week.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I agree with you, I think No-rae should be the one to make a move. She was really scared in the beginning but there was some development in the meantime so hopefully she is feeling better now. I never really though FF went in circles too much but if in this case it does repeat the same pattern of being afraid it will fail. Maybe Seol-a will seem kind of depressed which will make No-rae worry and then there will be drama and they will finally realize what they feel for each other... or maybe some guy could hit on Seol-a and make No-rae jealous. I think something like that could work well at this point.
Why do I sound so serious? ^///^

last edited at Mar 7, 2016 6:03AM

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Hi

http://imgur.com/a/7HJVm

There you go, i won't read anything behind this page and i'll just leave this here :)
sorry i'm kinda late, also i wanna tell you all that with the kind of graduate program i undertake right now i kinda doubt i'll have time to do the typeset next week and maybe even the coming weeks,
So, be prepared to arise ye who are ready to taketh the craft that i've been doing for the past few months
anyways, i'll tell you all here in case anything happens next week

keep it cool guise :)

last edited at Mar 7, 2016 6:15AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I'm reading this manga together with my girlfriend and I find it hilarious how different our reactions are. XD

Me: Oh lawd, de feels! Dem freakin feels! I wanna hug Seol-a so badly...I wanna hug both of them, actually. (T^T)
Her: Oh geezus Christ! Will the two of them stop dancing around each other already! It's 3 words! Say them! Just say 'em already dammit! It ain't gonna kill ya! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Me: (^_^;) Darling, you know not everyone is as straightforward as you. Some people are afraid of messing up and getting hurt.
Her: Yeah, maybe. But still, I mean...aaargh! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

We're glad we don't have another roommate anymore. They'd probably think we're a little bit out of it by now. XD

Anyway. So this work is pretty much leaving me speechless. FF has officially replaced Sasameki Koto as my #1 favorite yuri manga and I think it might be a little bit worrisome how I'm waiting for each new chapter like it's some sort of drug. ^^; Honestly, I don't know what to say. I just...love it. I love this so much, even though the story just continues to tear my heart apart and then stitch it back together only so it can be torn apart again a few chapters later. Dammit, I think Ssamba has successfully managed to turn me into a masochist.

F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

Dammit, I think Ssamba has successfully managed to turn me into a masochist.

Let's admit it, we are all masochists for Ssamba

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

@madlax232 yeah you're right, I got a little heated and conflated some things. I'll edit that.

Thanks as always for the typeset thatanon. I'm pretty busy these days as well so I probably can't do everything you do, but if there's part of the typesetting process that can be done separately, let me know. I'd be happy to help out (though I might need a few pointers on fonts etc.).

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

thanks for the translation halmoni, and the typeset thatanon. mondays are just so gay.
chapter thoughts: none. just gonna patiently wait for next monday.

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

Hi

http://imgur.com/a/7HJVm

There you go, i won't read anything behind this page and i'll just leave this here :)
sorry i'm kinda late, also i wanna tell you all that with the kind of graduate program i undertake right now i kinda doubt i'll have time to do the typeset next week and maybe even the coming weeks,
So, be prepared to arise ye who are ready to taketh the craft that i've been doing for the past few months
anyways, i'll tell you all here in case anything happens next week

keep it cool guise :)

Thanks again, Thatanon.

And I can do the typeset if there is no one else volunteering. I kind of already partially do it for my silly edits anyway...

Just let me know.

last edited at Mar 7, 2016 9:51AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Dammit, I think Ssamba has successfully managed to turn me into a masochist.

Let's admit it, we are all masochists for Ssamba

Great, now I have this picture in my head about Ssamba being a character of Corruption's Finale. Imagination. Stahp.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Thank u thatanon ! And good luck with your studies. It's a future ya know.

joined Jan 3, 2016

Is there a page where all the chapters are grouped? I can't seem to find it and I really wanna reread it from the start. Has anyone been religiously downloading the chapters and can give me a link? Thanks!!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Is there a page where all the chapters are grouped? I can't seem to find it and I really wanna reread it from the start. Has anyone been religiously downloading the chapters and can give me a link? Thanks!!

ROUGH translation so do not upload it anywhere http://flutteringfeelings.imgur.com/

joined Jan 3, 2016

ROUGH translation so do not upload it anywhere http://flutteringfeelings.imgur.com/

Thank you!! I definitely won't!

joined Apr 25, 2015

A bit of a waste of a chapter to be honest... we learned nothing new... like at all.

Apart from the fact that No-Rae is ET XD

joined Jun 30, 2015

* passionate deep sigh *

I just love Seolrae's monologues so so much.... just wanted to say this... have a good week y'all..

joined Feb 7, 2016

And I can do the typeset if there is no one else volunteering. I kind of already partially do it for my silly edits anyway...

Just let me know.

I saw your latest edit on tumblr last night. Laugh my ass off. =D

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

* passionate deep sigh *

I just love Seolrae's monologues so so much.... just wanted to say this... have a good week y'all..

Beautiful avatar you've got there. :9 Macarons are the best.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Beautiful avatar you've got there. :9 Macarons are the best.

;DD

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahaha for once I actually liked this chapter even if nothing really did happen to advance the relationship. I liked it since it showed us Seol-a's inner thoughts and I always love her voice and dialogue. I just wish...this chapter happened 10 chaps ago. To put it here after their progress already feels a little...backwards. Seol-a has already been proactively "seducing" Norae so it feels a bit late for her to worry about not knowing how to seduce her and what to do about these feelings she's confirmed to herself.

Ah well there goes my hopes of having the series also focus on their relationship after they get together. It might still happen if Ssamba plans on extending it past 100 chapters, but I think the chances are unlikely. I know this story is about the journey to begin the romantic relationship, but it would have been nice to also see the journey after.

F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

Ah well there goes my hopes of having the series also focus on their relationship after they get together. It might still happen if Ssamba plans on extending it past 100 chapters, but I think the chances are unlikely. I know this story is about the journey to begin the romantic relationship, but it would have been nice to also see the journey after.

Agreed. I would really like to see how they work together as a couple, and how their friends and family react to the two of them.
Hopefully there will be more than a 100 chapters either way ><

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh I liked the chapter
To see Seol-a actually confide in someone about it (ofc leaving out the gender) and apparently cry?
Remember when she was confused about how she felt, when she was in denial, when she accepted her feelings, when she decided to confess, and now, how scared she is?
Seol-a being scared, Seol-a not having confidence, is Seol-a putting No-rae's feelings first. "What if I hurt her?" Her main thoughts weren't "what if it ruins our friendship", but what if it hurts No-rae?
From what Seol-a said, she seemed to have went with the flow in her previous relationships, and never compromised. I don't think she really cared.
But right now, she does, and she cares so much :')

last edited at Mar 7, 2016 9:27PM

Heol
joined Mar 8, 2016

One of the comments on comico said that the author said they may keep the story all fluttery and end it like that with no other progression
What do you guys think about that? D;

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

One of the comments on comico said that the author said they may keep the story all fluttery and end it like that with no other progression
What do you guys think about that? D;

Sounds quite possible to be honest

To reply you must either login or sign up.