Forum › Posts by xl

joined Jun 30, 2015

This is so devastating.

FF was so many firsts. Truly Unforgettable.

But what hurts the most to me are incomplete stories, and I'm not talking about her work, but her own story. She was so young and had so much to write about herself, write her story...

I'll forever remember Fluttering Feelings and its incredible author who had her story interrupted by a wrong turn of fate.
I hope you haven't suffered in the end and that you rest in peace.

Thank you.

joined Jun 30, 2015

This is so devastating.

FF was so many firsts. Truly Unforgettable.

But what hurts the most to me are incomplete stories, and I'm not talking about her work, but her own story. She was so young and had so much to write about herself, write her story...

I'll forever remember Fluttering Feelings and its incredible author who had her story interrupted by a wrong turn of fate.
I hope you haven't suffered in the end and that you rest in peace.

Thank you.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Damn guys... I'm speechless...

joined Jun 30, 2015

Beautiful avatar you've got there. :9 Macarons are the best.

;DD

joined Jun 30, 2015

* passionate deep sigh *

I just love Seolrae's monologues so so much.... just wanted to say this... have a good week y'all..

joined Jun 30, 2015

Everyone already knows that though. No need to keep on mentioning it every time a guy appears

That's exactly my point, at least we agree.

joined Jun 30, 2015

But isn't this the charm on this story? Two grown women who already had the D and now want the V?

lol ok, sorry for the phrasing but come on guys, come on... the fact that we still have discussion about this is kind of...

But anyway, there are so many gl stories out there portraying this supposed "pure love" that I think it's normal some readers feel uncomfortable seeing that the MCs already have sex experience.

But I think it's already time to accept that sometimes people have sex with more than just one person in their life time guys.. I mean it's 201 5 6, it's time.... -> sex experience xD

joined Jun 30, 2015

^ haha

You know, I obviously also want the kiss, don't get me wrong, but I love all the frustration, the slow burn, I want to see more the flirting, the blushing, the sneaky gazes... I'm all here for this~

If the number of chapters wasn't already established, I wouldn't mind a bit more of Frustrating Feelings, our dear Nya-chan was indeed right, I think I have a bit of a masochist side in me lol

But again, I still want to see them enjoying a bit of their relationship, so the kiss is necessary ASAP.

joined Jun 30, 2015

ieeheh

FF caught me totally off guard. and now I'm in deep sh...t because I can't concentrate with anything else at all >_<

ikr?? I feel like a teen reading FF, and I'm not even ashamed lol

And damn you guys, I love all this analysis going on here, those little creative brains of you~ <33 대박

last edited at Feb 20, 2016 2:31PM

joined Jun 30, 2015

I'm at a point where I read explicit scenes in other yuri titles with a poker face, but I lose my shit in a almost kissing scene...
I'm so invested, it's not even funny...

joined Jun 30, 2015

Yo Halmoni~ (or someone who also knows Korean), would you guys mind to translate some Comico comments? I was wondering their reactions lately, hope it's as amusing as ours xD