Forum › The Mistress Story discussion

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I think this manga is a parody of BDSM. That is why I will continue reading this manga as I currently don't have that many comedy manga's in my library.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

This is so weird hahaha
Mc's kinda freaking me out, switching between intimidating and slight affection, like wtf does she want i dont even understand her behavior anymore

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This is so weird hahaha
Mc's kinda freaking me out, switching between intimidating and slight affection, like wtf does she want i dont even understand her behavior anymore

I want her to have an internal monologue going "Okay, okay, be cool. Confident. You can do this. I said WHAT!? Am I an idiot? All right, I can fix this. Fake it 'til you make it, let's go....wait, what am I saying this time? She's not gonna...what...wait, I'M STILL TALKING!!!"

Ff1a724c73fac5cdbd12f79a54966a5025f54c394c232611e6a1c490a4e4b1db
joined May 22, 2014

First off, what's her face looks like she is only a manager position. She is not the owner. So does she make that much money to toss around like that? Dang that's one expensive hobby she got. Secondly, should she be discussing that kind of business at the office? What if the big boss decided to waltz in one fine day and overhear a secret trade like that? Someone's getting fired. Well, its not really a trade. They are "discussing" a one-sided conditions afterall.
Wait. Wait. Could the big boss be the person in chapter 1 with the flat butt?

last edited at Feb 15, 2016 12:48AM

joined Aug 10, 2015

First off, what's her face looks like she is only a manager position. She is not the owner. So does she make that much money to toss around like that? Dang that's one expensive hobby she got. Secondly, should she be discussing that kind of business at the office? What if the big boss decided to waltz in one fine day and overhear a secret trade like that? Someone's getting fired. Well, its not really a trade. They are "discussing" a one-sided conditions afterall.
Wait. Wait. Could the big boss be the person in chapter 1 with the flat butt?

Isn't she the "big boss"? And i don't think that It could be in the 1 chapter...
But you're right, thus all is beyond unrealistic but hell, this is a manga xD
And people got expensive Hobbys, some people just SHOWER in money for fun.

Or crash cars like my uncle because fuck the police comin' straight from the underground

He's rich as a bitch too, so i kinda understand this -__-" sadly

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Honestly, I don't really see what everybody has such issues with. Yeah it is a bit silly, and it isn't hidden gold, but I do enjoy it quite a bit actually. Got sort of a 50 Shades vibe over it... kinda.

That said, I do support Nezchan's headcanon that the Mistress is just trying to cover up her own insecurities.

Ff1a724c73fac5cdbd12f79a54966a5025f54c394c232611e6a1c490a4e4b1db
joined May 22, 2014

Honestly, I don't really see what everybody has such issues with. Yeah it is a bit silly, and it isn't hidden gold, but I do enjoy it quite a bit actually. Got sort of a 50 Shades vibe over it... kinda.

That said, I do support Nezchan's headcanon that the Mistress is just trying to cover up her own insecurities.

No, you're right. A story is a story no matter how it's told. But the story IS starting to grow on me so it does have its charm, in a clumsy way. They get straight to the point so I'm not expecting cliff hangers any time soon.

joined May 11, 2014

50 Shades of Office Lady Yuri...

If overly aggressive characters didn't turn me off, I could probably look past a BDSM story which is also something I don't much care for but both of those are like a strike and a half so it's already an out for me.

That headcanon by Nezchan almost makes me feel like I could read it with those thoughts in mind...almost.

joined Apr 12, 2014

THIS IS SO BAD BUT I CANT STOP READING

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Thing is, it's not really a BDSM story. It's a story that pretends to be BDSM, but gets it really wrong. It's the equivalent of a soccer story where everyone shows up in American football gear, you're left wondering if the author knows anything at all about the subject. That's where the "50 Shades vibe" as Licksdat put it is really the problem, since that's "wrong kind of football" material as well.

The saving grace isn't so much that this is like 50 Shades, so much as it's a really incompetent version of 50 Shades that can't get out of the way of its own feet. And gay of course, because gay makes everything better.

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

By this point, I'm just curious to see where the story goes. It's entirely mediocre and I've got no real expectations for it, so I'll just go along for the ride.

Img_20160104_162929
joined Apr 20, 2015

WHY IS THE READ SO SHORT IM DIEING FOR THE NEXT ONE XD BUT UT TAKES SO LONG FOR THE NEXT ONE TO COME OUT T-T

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

i love where this is going

joined Feb 18, 2016

I am the only one who think that this manga is like 50 shade of grey XD

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Hey, guys, this is still better than 50 Shades of Fuck...
Because it's Yuri xDDD

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Yuri makes everything better. If twilight had Yuri it would be 100 times better. That's why this manga is bearable if it didn't have Yuri I would dropped it in the first few chapter.

joined Oct 25, 2015

This is so weird hahaha

I want her to have an internal monologue going "Okay, okay, be cool. Confident. You can do this. I said WHAT!? Am I an idiot? All right, I can fix this. Fake it 'til you make it, let's go....wait, what am I saying this time? She's not gonna...what...wait, I'M STILL TALKING!!!"

Fake it! Til Ya Make IT!
That will be my new commonly used phrase for the week!
Thank you!

last edited at Feb 22, 2016 3:14AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

This is so weird hahaha

Fake it! Til Ya Make IT!
That will be my new commonly used phrase for the week!
Thank you!

REALLY reminds me of women faking orgasms to get it over with

last edited at Feb 22, 2016 5:53AM

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

"Welcome to BDSM school, I'll be your instructor/dominatrix. Please raise your crop if you have any questions. Please remember that alcohol is strictly prohibited to ensure crazy sexual fetishes don't get any crazier. This is a place of learning, not a frat house."

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Can I take BDSM as a GE or is strictly a major course?

Dtrebolbadluck
%20%c3%93%c3%83%c2%a4
joined Feb 24, 2016

By this point, I'm just curious to see where the story goes. It's entirely mediocre and I've got no real expectations for it, so I'll just go along for the ride.

Thissss

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The plot thickens. Really looking forward to see where this is going.

One questions though, what's with the Thai translation in the speech bubbles? And the dialogue was very rough in the flashback.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

One questions though, what's with the Thai translation in the speech bubbles? And the dialogue was very rough in the flashback.

In original they were "speaking English" and thai text was there too, so I think Studio decided to leave this that way in Eng version too

last edited at Mar 1, 2016 4:04PM

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Wow, the I.M. Meen manga really deviates a lot from the game.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Hmmmm, what medicine is she taking, for what?

To reply you must either login or sign up.