Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Why is it only Thursday here? I need my FF dose or else I'd wither.

Time to reread the whole fuckin thing

Url
joined Feb 6, 2015

My guts tell me Ssamba is female bisexual lol.
Research indicates all females are somewhat bisexual anyways xD

I think FF is her first series. She admited herself that she's quite inexperienced. But if its indeed her very first series, she's amazing. I hope she will continue doing yuri, cuz she seems to be more than capable of writing het.

Ssamba's other work ''http://comic.naver.com/bestChallenge/list.nhn?titleId=395680&no=26''

last edited at Jan 15, 2016 5:25PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Oh wow i think someone mentioned this series before. How come I forgot it lol. I wonder what made her get into yuri...

joined Aug 18, 2015

the next chapter should be interesting!

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

cock block!!! -- seola's gonna be on jealous-mode again. cripes!

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 9:19AM

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

cock block!!! -- seola's gonna be on jealous-mode again. cripes!

But I love when she is like that~

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Ouch... I was not prepared for that.

I knew I was too excited when I went looking for the update.

So we are still in the Sung-pyo arc... Seol-a. Just say something when No-rae gets back to your room.

My poor heart... ugh...

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

What the hell??

T_T. Get away from my No-Rae!!

Damn I knew he would be back, but why on the trip?? ::cries in the corner::

joined Sep 20, 2015

uhrrggg. I was caught off guard by that scene! My poor seol-a.. I feel sorry for her. I don't like to see her make that kind of face.. It really broke my heart T_T i bet seol-a will act strange but i hope no rae would do something about it. .

That feeling when you want to get angry but have no right to be angry or be jealous. And all you can do is nothing but to keep it to yourself the hurt you've been feeling. T_T

joined Jul 30, 2015

confused1203:

What the hell??

T_T. Get away from my No-Rae!!

Damn I knew he would be back, but why on the trip?? ::cries in the corner::

Let's be positive: the sooner Sung-pyo's arc will be closed, the sooner we'll get more Seolrae moments (I hope).

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 10:10AM

joined Jan 17, 2016

One step forward, aaaaaaand 20 steps back. Should have known I was getting my hopes up way too high for something to happen on the ski trip.....

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

OHHHH MY GOOODDDD!!!

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Should have known as soon as we saw that the room had two beds.

BOSS I THOUGHT YOU WERE LOOKING OUT FOR SEOL-A?!

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 10:39AM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Should have known as soon as we saw that the room had two beds.

BOSS I THOUGHT YOU WERE LOOKING OUT FOR SEOL-A?!

I guess when we see one bed, we will know.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Nooo he's back sooner than I expected...

Let's be positive: the sooner Sung-pyo's arc will be closed, the sooner we'll get more Seolrae moments (I hope).

Nah, his arc was closed, and now another one opened (at least maybe temporary).
I don't even think the extra characters are solely put by Ssamba to push Seol-A and No-Rae closer. I think they are here for simply the story.
I think every reader of FF by now should know what to expect. We might get a confession, we may not. But I think it's safer to see it first and then get excited about it instead eexpecting every week for it to come.

60 chapters until now, I think it would be better to not "push" the confession to be as soon as possible. This makes reading FF painful for those who might anticipate it eagerly.
I personally enjoy the drama and story line of every chapter without waiting for the confession.

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 11:06AM

joined Mar 9, 2015

I think Seol-A's not jealous but more having doubts, specially since a lesbian love affair is something that's not easily accepted by society and also that they have both only been in heterosexual relationships. She may start to avoid time spent with No-Rae or even start dating a guy to suppress her feelings hoping time will allow her to forget... Just my thought

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

khyria

uhrrggg. I was caught off guard by that scene! My poor seol-a.. I feel sorry for her. I don't like to see her make that kind of face.. It really broke my heart T_T i bet seol-a will act strange but i hope no rae would do something about it. .

That feeling when you want to get angry but have no right to be angry or be jealous. And all you can do is nothing but to keep it to yourself the hurt you've been feeling. T_T

You're so right ;( And it broke my heart to see Seola made that kinda face too. I'm sure she wasn't jealous as much as she's hurt. She just had no right. The day that SungPyo interrupted her confession, she realized she could never be as confident as she's always been. I think the obstacles of same sex relationships never occurred to her much until then

I think this scene is a parallel of what happened in Chapter 27, when Norae walked back from the restroom to see Seola having fun chit chat with another male. After many defeats on her attempt to get closer with Norae, Seola now feels just as insecure as Norae felt back then. For the first time they're both completely on the same page... in the sad way hulhulhulhul

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 12:45PM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

The more I look at Seol-a the more I think about what someone said a while back. We haven't seen that super smiley confident Seol-a in a while. Basically I think since she realized her feelings for No-Rae. Even No-Raes best friend noticed it.

Seol-a looked crushed when she walked towards them in this chapter. And it's true what right does she have to get jealous or upset, No-Rae isn't hers .....yet. I'm hoping in this arch (if it's still the ex boyfriend arch) Seol-a woman's up and starts getting serious. Maybe not a confession maybe more heavy hinting or planting the seed that she could be the one No-Rae needs, not the ex.

Me trying to be hopeful.

Yeah as painful as this Manga is sometimes.. I live for the weekly updates. No need to rush it, just my little excited heart gets ahead of itself sometimes. Lol.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Well, they haven't even gone to sleep yet. This hurt could be a way for something to happen tonight. It's gonna have to come up that No-rae spoke to Sung-pyo and since they're stuck together for the whole trip, No-rae will probably start to notice that Seol-a is acting weird.

The last time Sung-pyo appeared, Seol-a could just say she was tired, go home, and get herself together before seeing No-rae again. She can't this time, and I think that's important.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

60 chapters until now, I think it would be better to not "push" the confession to be as soon as possible. This makes reading FF painful for those who might anticipate it eagerly.
I personally enjoy the drama and story line of every chapter without waiting for the confession.

For me, the "caught pff guard" wasn't Sung-pyo, but that I was still riding the emotional high from last chap...over a cliff. It hurts. :'(

Trying to ignore my feelings, I'm not sure what the point of this is. Someone earlier expressed a sentiment that the Sung-pyo arc seem to have come to an abrupt end or was just dropped, so I guess it's not so odd that we have this sequence. But was this really necessary? This is clearly a setup chapter. I'll try to hold off my judgement 'til we read the next part, but as of the end of this chapter, I haven't learned any new information. Hopefully, either we get explicit closure from No-rae on the possibility of another romantic relationship with Sung-pyo (which seems reasonable considering what we know about the current state of No-rae's feelings) and/or Seol-a taking on this "challenge" and being direct with No-rae. (Alternatively, Seol-a could talk to Sung-pyo, but that could be ugly...and kinda weak. Not interested in seeing that.)

re beds: I was glad to see two. They might not have had the same room, otherwise. (Please, excuse my practicality.)

One last (being rational) thought: How likely is it that Sung-pyo randomly ran into them in this place? (I had to ask... >__>)

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 12:47PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

That feeling knowing you're the prettiest girl in the room and no other girl could beat you but still even the ugliest man could always win over you. That feeling. Damn it. Falling in love with another girl is a curse. A curseeeee

joined Jan 17, 2016

O.k if things will continue like this ...nothing will change ...i dont think seola will conffess again not after that so probably seola will date some guy again just to make norae jealous or seola will meet yu jin younger sister and tell her the truth which will effect seola dramaticly so im sure that norae is the one to confess first and seola will initiate the first kiss ..i bet on that

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 12:59PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

O.k if things will continue like this ...nothing will change ...i dont think seola will conffess again not after than so probably seola will date some guy again just to make norae jealous or seola will meet yu jin younger sister and tell her the truth which will effect seola compltely so im sure that norae is the one to confess first and seola will initiate the first kiss ..im sure of that

Your denfense mechanism heh? Lol

I know it hurts to read FF and having your expectations crushed over and over again. But there's no way Baek Seola will do something like that, even in her most desperate state. I know it will happen soon. The confession or the moment they know their feelings are mutual. It should... in this same trip. Mark my words

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

O.k if things will continue like this ...nothing will change ...i dont think seola will conffess again not after that so probably seola will date some guy again just to make norae jealous or seola will meet yu jin younger sister and tell her the truth which will effect seola dramaticly so im sure that norae is the one to confess first and seola will initiate the first kiss ..i bet on that

Seol-A getting a new bf? Sounds unlikely. We already have Sung-Pyo, so I think Ssamba knows a second guy would be too much right now. It sounds out of character for Seol-A to do something like that only to make No-Rae jealous. Even if she doesn't feel good about Sung-Pyo, she not the type to make No-Rae hurt.

For what I'm sure (with 1% of otherwise because you never know) is that No-Rae is not getting back with Sung-Pyo. I thought he was coming back after the Christmass holidays, but it seems that it's sooner. Maybe there is a reason and I hope it's an interesting twist.
Most of what he could do is maybe hint that he still likes her or wants to be together. But if that happens, that would be a great opportunity for No-Rae to compare him with Seol-A only to be even more sure about her feelings for Seol-A.

I still want No-Rae to make the first move though. I don't like it when someone is pushed or rushed to chase after their crush because they are afraid of losing them. The other person should go after them too. Who knows, maybe No-Rae will finally admit that to her self if the ex bf starts pursuing her

To reply you must either login or sign up.