Forum › Posts by mikasamikasa77

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Have you read this yet?

http://comico.kr/m/titles/85/chapters/77

My kokoro.

What does it say?

Damn, that hurts.. Im gonna cry in the corner...

Unfortunately I don't know who translated it. I found it somewhere on FB.

I'm very sad, no words.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Ssamba wrote something new on their blog, about FF and foreign fans, with official art even.
Translation by halmoni, here: http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/150202651927/ssambas-blog-post-9916

Thanks for the update ;-;

And as always, thanks Halmoni.

Thanks Halmoni.
My heart is broken to the idea that Ssamba is sick, and how much sadness, beauty, and pain in the latter drawing. But I am happy that the love of the fans of Fluttering be lasting and that the messages of support continue to reach her. I sincerely hope that soon Ssamba feeling better.

last edited at Sep 14, 2016 6:59AM

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I think it's very nice...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I've been busy with work. I was shocked by the news that our beloved Ssamba has cancer.
The image of Seola and Norae embracing is so beautiful.
I am very sad, I wish Ssamba get well. Really a huge hug.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

a) I find it implausible that Seju speak of their relationship with Sumin sleeping on Sunji knees ....

b) Sunji would have to ask Sumin explanations after the revelation of Seju about their relationship

c) I'm not surprised about Seju , although I hoped that she turns out not so bitchy

d ) Sumin has disappointed me most of all . (I never liked that she would accept all those gifts) Already from the previous chapter: She is finally closing with Seju, even if she love both , she was not to give in to the advances of Seju . She not had to do this to Sunji.

e ) Seju is manipulative , but it is enough to justify Sumin , must finally act in a mature way

Ps. Like everyone else, even if I'm not particularly surprised , this chapter has left me disappointed...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Sumin is located in a rift. The authors have placed the story at a crossroads. It's not assume anything. Seju for the first time said to Sumin which is substantially on the breaking point. Sumiin for the first time is admitting they still have feelings. But what feelings?
Now it's up to Sunji to clarify. She is unaware of all, I think it's time for her to ask what's between her and Seju. Seju that she saw get into Sumin home. Sunji: some questions about it ???? Let's go.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

A lot of people here seem to be reading other public translations, but if you prefer my style/coherency/whatever, I've translated all of the current chapters.

Thanks always 4 your translations!

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Until now, the mechanism was: Sumin met a woman who hurts her and returns to Seju. ( In 10 years all woman were bitches? :(( )
Sunji isn't bad one. She is a real angel.
So, two things, also obvious: Or finally Sumin with Sunji will have a relationship without drama, peaceful and lasting.
Or even if she has no problem with Sunji, she come back to Seju because she will understand that she is still in love, in this case the role of Sunji is to "break the mechanism: I'm going back to Seju because with the other did not work", but I come back to Seju because I can't erase her from my life.

Maybe twisted thinking.

Sumin now must figure out if her anger for Seju is only possession, or even love. And she must understand quickly because Sunji does not deserve to have a broken heart. Eventually maybe Sunji will prove to be the most mature character of all. Also I hope no suicide, no car accident (the blood-red car, the reference to the reckless driving of Seju) ... no violent aspect from the "bad family Seju". And above all that whatever happens in the end, this story is plausible and well written. Sorry for my bad english.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

thanks really to @Newp.
Sumin is clearly in love with Sunji. Seju now definitely notice the difference compared to other women. My fear is that his brother (?) that seems very protective, and also very dangerous, being aware of the suffering of Seju and make other silly things to Sumin or Sunji. I hope no drama. I'm happy for Sumin and Sunji, but sad for Seju, she has proven over time love. She has a bad family, Sumin has no one to love her because the parents have died, but also Seju having a family who not loved her. And I think that she is not rebuilt a life, because, apart from love, she felt that she had ruined everything: Sumin is the first and only person who really loved her.
Small note, although Seju is rich, knowing her family, Sumin did not accept gifts so expensive. Neither work for her. Or come back to her after each finished story. Seju chose to stay, but Sumin has poisoned their relationship.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I'm such a Seju bias that I find Seju wearing white and looking so sad hotter than Sumin and Sungji naked and doing the deed.

Completely agree with this. I'm Seju bias as well. I also felt like this wasn't as passionate as the sessions Sumin had with Seju which could also be a result of my bias.

Well I like Seju too. But rereading this ch. with the translation, how can we say that is not passionate? Also I'm confused too about the sad feeling of Sumin...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Wow!
Anyway I like somehow all the characters. If Sumin as seems have fallen in love again I find it very good. But equally I hope to Seju there is a "cure." If it's a story of healing, perhaps the only way to free Seju is that Sumin tell her that she isn't more disgusting by her, she forgives her.
On the other hand, things are really so simple? Sumin with Sunji, Seju with Nami? Seju married? I don't know.
I hope that the story becomes interesting now. The end of the first arc was so good. The chapter was exciting. Instead for a while, I feel a little bored, at last, despite the sex scene. I wait for the translation with patient.

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 10:51AM

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

mikasamikasa77 posted:

http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/69

I wait Halmoni translation...

She got a cold, and asked for reader's understanding.

Oh! Then my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

last edited at Feb 21, 2016 10:19AM

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/69

I wait Halmoni translation...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

42 is out and...God...

last edited at Feb 17, 2016 9:30AM

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

However, how sexy is Norae with her hair, a little longer...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Funny, if they did kiss, this is how I would see it happening:

AHHHH HAAAAAHHHHH....

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

...And it is the first time that Seola tells to Norae that once danced and about the car accident...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

http://pastebin.com/NYsiEuSF

HALMONI, really really really thanks for your work!

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I wonder if No-rae's sister will finally make an appearance?

just missing her to come to see that between "the two" there is love ... ahh haaahh

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

The real fear is that Norae will assume the sudden jump of Seola in the bed , as a rejection, an embarrassment to what was about to happen, and this will mean, as others have noted, drama, yuri drama .

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 11:44AM

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

https://youtu.be/5WrgMUXlgMw

"Your hands are cold". Smooth, Seol-a, smooth. ;)

So it's a quote, this would explain why the text is in english ...
I still love sSamba more ...
So Seola was really bold, and Norae certainly could not resist those eyes and that mouth, ahhh, if you really go even at Norae home together, pretty much continue to sleep together in the coming days ...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I have always found very good Samba in the draw with sensuality certain times.
But now Seola, is not the time for hesitation! Even sleep in the same bed, another sleepless night for Norae ...? Patient wait our Halmoni, and I'm curious to see what will happen. I think after this mini vacation will return to school with this thing not well deciphered, and there we will have other weeks of suffering. There are still many chapters to the end, we must see what Ssamba has in her mind. I fear torture until the end. But she certainly keeps us all glued for months, great great Ssamba.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I think, Sumin's going to where Sungji is. Coz that plush toy she's playing with was supposed to be her another present for Sungji in the early chapters. So yea. That's what I'm thinking.

If Sumin do this , the authors would break the uncertainty Sumin / Seju , Sumin / Sunji , and what looked like another chapter that refers to the next developments, actually maybe hiding something crucial , we'll find out soon ...maybe :/

last edited at Feb 6, 2016 7:41AM

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Concerning the last chapter, the last image seems an empty bed, so the question is whether in the next chapter, in the absence of Sunji, if Sumin will go to Seju...