Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

A syndrom of "only six faces".

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

NicLarkin:

ena has her own personal norae? haha.

Agree. Future Seol-a (Enah) and future No-rae. Time Travel again? lol

Ssamba-san has get me confused. What is the relationship between No-Rae2 and Enah? I guess we'll find out in translation, they seem friendly though.
I thought No-Rae reminded Enah of her fiance, but apparently there is a No-Rae2 too.

It was so close to kiss damn. But I can't get myself excited, because I know this might just be a moment that won't get to continue in the next chapters.

Anyway, also it seems that Enah sent Seol-A some underwear in the end of the chapter? lol

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

From the paneling where it shows No-rae's lips and Seol-a's eyes looking, it seems to be implied that Seol-a really wanted to kiss No-rae on the ground.

Considering that No-rae doesn't say anything until after Seol-a, it could be implied that No-rae wanted Seol-a to kiss her or was at least mesmerized at the prospect and was reluctant to move.

+10 points to Seol-a on top.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

My guess is Norae2 is some employee or her ex-assistant

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Ssamba got me at the panel where Seola looked at Norae's lips. Fudge!!! Just kiss already.

joined Sep 20, 2015

The upcoming 3 days and 2 nights of skiing would definitely be far more awesome than this.. ^^, kekekeke but damn! it is actually snowing but the scene is frigging hot! ((Squeeeeeel. . .))

last edited at Jan 10, 2016 11:20AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

It seems like they're going on ski resort trip for 3 days and 2 nights. Enah pays all expenses.

To entire FF fandom: brace yourself and get ready!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Just for a moment I thought that there would be a kiss happening there but...Oh well they're going on a 3 days and 2 nights ski trip, so something good must happen there right? Please, Ssmba we believe in you!

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

le negative nancy strikes again gg

for all the non negative nancy's, I stayed up for this shiet: http://pastebin.com/qcpGcmzN

SSAMBA NEVER FAILS TO DELIVER JESUS THAT SNOW SCENE THO

joined Mar 23, 2013

I don't think there's a more appropriate time to type this... JUST DO IT!

last edited at Jan 10, 2016 12:34PM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

for all the non negative nancy's, I stayed up for this shiet: http://pastebin.com/qcpGcmzN

Thank you as always for the translations!!

Oh the cuteness~

That bikini for No-Rae, maybe we will get a hot tub moment? ::nose bleed::

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Thanks so much Halmoni. It was such a long chapter.

So it turned out Ina just went out party and sprained her neck? Funny. All that guessing we did hahaa

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

dead @ the snow scene and seol-a checking out no-rae's luscious lips. no-rae bursting into laughter was really cute too (as much as i want them to kiss, it would have been really ooc if it happened here)

looks like seol-a reevaluated her option of enah a bit, maybe she'll go back and reflect on the conversation from the previous chapter. and lol enah's gift to no-rae. that bikini is going to blindside us all in some future chapter...

perhaps it's still too early to start speculating about the next chapter but omg extended ski trip... so many possibilities... what if we go full-on tropeville and the two of them get stuck in a cabin during a snowstorm, and have to cuddle all night to stay warm?

...i mean i'd also be really happy with just fluff of seol-a teaching no-rae to ski :)

edit: also thank you halmoni for the translation!

last edited at Jan 10, 2016 4:08PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Thank you very much.

I felt that brown's mannerisms were different enough that it would not even be a problem telling a long haired No-rae apart from her. Also, hair was darker again, less warm tone.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Thanks for the translation @Halmoni :)
My question for Seola is, hey gurl! Why you looking at norae's presents? Hahaha
I can't imagine Norae wearing them!
I hope that ssamba does the, "they get stuck in a cabin in a middle of a blizzard" let's see if they can still resist each other then!

last edited at Jan 10, 2016 6:39PM

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

yo Halmoni
what does the author's note say? I get the gist of it using google translate but I'm afraid of making my own translations
also, the written text near the part that translates to 'It was fun working with new faces for the first time in a long while.'
ssamba's art sure is nice but her handwriting is still damn hard to read lol

last edited at Jan 10, 2016 9:41PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

yo Halmoni
what does the author's note say? I get the gist of it using google translate but I'm afraid of making my own translations
also, the written text near the part that translates to 'It was fun working with new faces for the first time in a long while.'
ssamba's art sure is nice but her handwriting is still damn hard to read lol

yoooo my bad I totally forgot about those lol I've added them

bruh deciphering Ssama's handwriting is probably the most time-consuming process for me LOL

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Enjoi!

http://imgur.com/a/opgjW

as always, the whole series so far is here: flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

joined Apr 20, 2015

Seol-a's sporting a lot of Pinocchio nose second half of the chapter.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

NicLarkin:

This had me laughing so much, I was laughing while my heart and head got all OMG___OMG at the snow scene. I can't sort out my emotions so now. I don't know what to do with myself. I thought I was making the right choice by deferring this to the end of the day after all the work and anxiety-inducing stuff, and I'm glad I did. This is an awesome way to wind down the day--_not that I plan on delaying such gratification the whole in the future ;p_.

OMGGGGGGGG

@halmoni

Thank you for the translation. And yes. ha-ha...

@thatanon

Enjoi!

http://imgur.com/a/opgjW

as always, the whole series so far is here: flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

This was fast! Awesome. Thank you!

P.S. Brain still not functional and heart still at risk after reading. Haven't even read the English "version" yet. ?@__@? _

last edited at Jan 11, 2016 12:34AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

But it's a bad future then? Since future Seol-a (Enah) has a male fiance instead of being with future No-rae... Maybe it was future No-rae idea to go back in time so she can fix the past and get future Seol-a (Enah).

Well it's true she suffer that, but that's not really a problem for FF, mangas, mawhas or anything else from asian countries, you know what they say, all asians look the same! Just kidding obviously.

Chapter (strip?) 59 already, even if confession happens in 60 can't help but feel half next chapters will be drama for being in a relationship, hope Ssamba extend the story, 40 chapters are not enough to show their fluffy relationship and whatever drama that will definitely come. (T-T)

As always thanks for the hard work halmoni and thanaton.

last edited at Jan 11, 2016 1:37AM

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Such a cute chapter again, I feel like the story is moving nicely now, since 2 weeks ago. They were so close in that cliché fall haha, I loved it when they fell again and Seol-A being all nervous. So spazz worthy. And now they are going on a trip, something HAS to happen, definitely. I'm so excited. Btw, No-Rae is looking cuter and cuter, with her hair growing she looks even prettier.

About Enah and her No-Rae look alike friend... I think ssamba's problem is that she tries to keep it realistic and doesn't change hair color because most people have dark hair in Korea, but she should try to give other hairstyles or have some blond people, stuff like that haha.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Something that I think sometimes and I don't remember anyone asking, do we have any idea if Ssamba have a girlfriend? Some of the best yuri we have are from lesbians or bisexual womans, not necessarely in a relationship with another woman of course, but I was wondering if Ssamba have personal experience since FF characters and their interactions feel more realistic, not to mention the story in general is better than most yuri even if it have a few problems and forced cliches, like ex-boyfriend with perfect timing.

last edited at Jan 11, 2016 1:49AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Seola gulped looking at Norae's lips...
Gosh I would never get over this scene.

last edited at Jan 11, 2016 1:58AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

At that range, I don't see how No-rea could possibly miss that Seol-a was staring at her lips. Surely she has to at least be getting an inkling of Seol-a's feelings? Or gaining confidence in what she already suspects?

To reply you must either login or sign up.