Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Okay so if anyone goes on tumblr...omg the Fandom on there is killing me. Everyone's reactions are so funny and saddening at the same time. Funny because I can relate...sad because we all are feeling a little raw. Lol.

This is what makes this Fandom so fun to be a part of.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

guys... just don't forget about Seol-a's words...

She won't give up on No-rea :>

joined Jan 31, 2015

Alextasha:

She's never gonna give her up,
nor ever gonna let her down,
nor ever gonna run around and desert her.

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 2:26PM

thatonegirlfromthatonething
Forumphoto
joined Nov 1, 2015

Alextasha:

She's never gonna give her up,
nor ever gonna let her down,
nor ever gonna run around and desert her.

you're a gift to this world

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

Poor Seol-a. Did anyone notice how she was bringing some vending machine coffee for No-rae but then she sees that Sung-pyo already bought hot drinks... it's such a minor detail but it must really hit on the insecurities/uncertainties Seol-a must be feeling right now.

Hopefully, either we get explicit closure from No-rae on the possibility of another romantic relationship with Sung-pyo (which seems reasonable considering what we know about the current state of No-rae's feelings) and/or Seol-a taking on this "challenge" and being direct with No-rae. (Alternatively, Seol-a could talk to Sung-pyo, but that could be ugly...and kinda weak. Not interested in seeing that.)

Yeah I think the first option seems pretty likely, at this point there's no way a relationship will happen there. The open question is whether Seol-a will be aware of it or not. I'm hoping we actually see some action from No-rae in regards to that. Nothing as explicit as a confession, but maybe something parallel to what happened at the amusement park (Seol-a on the ferris wheel saying "I didn't like those guys, I was waiting for you").

Unlikely but I kind of want to see it happen: Enah getting in Sung-pyo's way (intentionally or not). Though honestly he seems like a good guy and wouldn't push it if No-rae turned him down, but it still would be funny :) I need some romcom hijinks after the sad note this chapter ended on.

One last (being rational) thought: How likely is it that Sung-pyo randomly ran into them in this place? (I had to ask... >__>)

Korea is a pretty small country so probably there aren't that many ski resort options... but I for one always have trouble finding people when skiing because it's so crowded. So it's pretty amazing that these 2 managed to run into each other without even trying lol. The timing is pretty coincidental too. It seems Sung-pyo was discharged the day before and he and his friends decided to vacation here for a few days to celebrate.

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 3:28PM

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

I somehow just new it would not just go on to be an easy going love affair in the snow. We just needed another roadblock in the way to romance. It would be nice if Norae confronted Seola about her not coming up to her, like Seola did at the amusement park. When she cleared up any misconceptions by stating "I didn't like them,( guys bugging her), I was waiting for you".
Poor Seola. Hang in there.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-c4cDDyOnR0o/VjLB9PhctII/AAAAAAABg0o/YrSMGnyJlfQ/s16000-Ic42/010.jpg

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 4:24PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Hang in there.

Oh... I hope she won't take that kind of drastic methods...

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

My guts tell me Ssamba is female bisexual lol.
Research indicates all females are somewhat bisexual anyways xD

I think FF is her first series. She admited herself that she's quite inexperienced. But if its indeed her very first series, she's amazing. I hope she will continue doing yuri, cuz she seems to be more than capable of writing het.

Ssamba's other work ''http://comic.naver.com/bestChallenge/list.nhn?titleId=395680&no=26''

And about what is this other work she have? Het romance? I'm kind curious if it's as good as FF.

halmoni Uploader
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Thanks Halmoni! I'm omg! The plot thickens in the ski resort Saga.
I was actually hoping that the guy wasn't sungpyo and just a random look-a-like.
Next week should be good!

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Oh right.... "few days" = the entire time Seol-a and No-rae are there. I mistakenly thought at first that they would see Syung-pyo and then he'd leave again. Probably not so. Seol-a appears to have also heard that he is going to be here for a few days.

Here's hoping that it doesn't go a typical route, and that the atypical route goes well.

Thanks, Halmoni!

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 4:41PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

And about what is this other work she have? Het romance? I'm kind curious if it's as good as FF.

I checked it out briefly too, and there is het romance. Not sure about the girls from the cover (who look like Seol-A and No-Rae) though.
I was going to ask if there is anywhere a translation of it.

I was a little surprised to be honest, because the art in this looks different from FF. And the characters also look different too, it made me think why Ssamba didn't use this for FF too. Also the backgrounds are different and well drawn too. Maybe she has more time to draw this one while FF has to be done in one week

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

I was a little surprised to be honest, because the art in this looks different from FF. And the characters also look different too, it made me think why Ssamba didn't use this for FF too. Also the backgrounds are different and well drawn too. Maybe she has more time to draw this one while FF has to be done in one week

It's called "The Best Combi" (short for combination), and it was some detective mystery manhwa if I remember correctly. After Ssamba decided to discontinue it for whatever reason, it was rehashed into FF. So that's why the two main characters look just like No-rae and Seol-a (and hence No-rae got her hair cut into a bob like character she was based on). I think Ji-hwan was in the original story too.

The style probably looks different because the original was a more serious drama, while FF is a romantic comedy/slice of life.

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 6:22PM

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Alextasha > >Hang in there.

Oh... I hope she won't take that kind of drastic methods...

Hanging literally!!??! Yup, drastic.........Confronting, hanging in there because you won't give up, I guess I didn't feel it was that drastic. Clarifying your thoughts, intent and emotions can build strong relationships. I really love these two characters. And I want them to fall in love, and build a wonderful life together, and it all starts with trust. And you only start to trust someone when you understand them, their thoughts and feelings. Seola started to do that on the day in the amusement park.

But I would love it too if things just flowed into a romantic weekend.

Thanks halmoni!!

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 6:42PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Wow!

A typeset is out already!

Totally-real-typeset-I-swear by andersdruv:

Admittedly, I don’t know Korean, but I think I got the gist of it.

Source:
http://andersdruv.tumblr.com/post/137506509293/admittedly-i-dont-know-korean-but-i-think-i-got
http://56.media.tumblr.com/fb99d86d896878fbab723dea08cef965/tumblr_o14alb7gca1silirgo1_1280.png

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 7:22PM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Thanks Halmoni!

Out of curiosity and because I can't remember...has anyone asked No-rae (after she's internally admitted to being in love with Seol-a) if she was interested in anyone? I'm extremely curious to hear what her answer would be...(if I'm not somehow forgetting a moment where that did happen).

I can't see No-rae denying it, yet at the same time, I can't see her describing it to someone else either. To me, it seems like she's sequestered it away.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Nah, I was just kidding, the real typeset is here.

Reel-taipset by krevascii:

Waiting for the day this conversation actually happens T^T

Source:
http://krevascii.tumblr.com/post/137511686951/waiting-for-the-day-this-conversation-actually
http://56.media.tumblr.com/cc31cba1c9513dee153a12c260a90d93/tumblr_o14ehodEcg1u3wk9fo1_1280.jpg

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 6:56PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Thanks Halmoni!

Out of curiosity and because I can't remember...has anyone asked No-rae (after she's internally admitted to being in love with Seol-a) if she was interested in anyone? I'm extremely curious to hear what her answer would be...(if I'm not somehow forgetting a moment where that did happen).

I can't see No-rae denying it, yet at the same time, I can't see her describing it to someone else either. To me, it seems like she's sequestered it away.

It happened in chapter 57, when Boss asked her if she has someone she likes :P

joined Jan 31, 2015

HypocriticalLiar:

[...]

Why yes, Ina way. WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE

In Chapter 57:
http://imgur.com/a/OMQ4t
This part:
http://i.imgur.com/tq4V7a2.png
http://i.imgur.com/ewwqeHD.png

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Oh thank you both, anonymous and Alextasha!! That was fairly recently too. My memory fails me. But now I get to go back and re-read! Thanks you two! (lmao anon, your puns never fail to amuse)

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 7:11PM

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

http://imgur.com/a/P0ASK

da reel typeset, no kidding :))

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Here's what's gonna happen, Sung-pyo will show up literally EVERYWHERE that Seol-a and No-Rae are. Thus putting a damper on any relationship development for a while.... then after a nice night out basking by a fire with colleagues and that annoying interloper named Sung-Pyo, Seol-a will walk away all frustrated. No-rae will follow, and finally the kiss we have been waiting for will happen.
My predictive skill are quite good. Trust me.
I predicted that I would eat all my chocolate cookies I bought Friday by the end of the weekend. And BEHOLD! The cookies have been eaten!

You're welcome.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Thanks for that typeset thatanon!
The last few panels physically hurt me. :'(
they haven't even gotten together! I'm seriously doubting if it will ever happen!

Korrasami-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-30972763-500-326
joined Aug 22, 2014

I can't stop screaming at my screen..."No-rea go get your wife!!!" Uhgg the feels

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I love how Ssamba never uses coincidences as plot devices.

To reply you must either login or sign up.