Forum › Transient Dreams of Transient Things discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I think the office lady ended up realizing that mimi was falling for her when she said she didn't want to accept her money, so she blocked her before things got complicated

I don't think so, she said "Then... next time would you hear another request?" she knew that things can get more exciting so why would she suddenly end it? maybe she is teasing her.

Wasn't gonna tell her to her face that she wanted to end things
She realises that it wasn't purely professional between them anymore, and probably doesn't want to lead the young girl on
But wow that was quite a plot twist, I didn't see that coming at all, very interesting
I'm curious to see how it pans out
This def isn't the typical lovey dovey kind of stuff, I'm sensing angst from mc

As much as I like sweet endings, it is called "Transient Dreams of Transient Things".
Short dreams of temporary things huh. This is probably gonna turn into a coming of age thing for mc, a new chapter on her sexuality

last edited at Dec 9, 2015 8:27PM

joined Aug 10, 2015

Hm, on the topic of safe sex between girls, this is something I've been thinking about for a while. In real life, the only time any girl has ever brought up safety has been regarding condoms on toys being used by multiple people without washing inbetween. I've genuinely neither met nor slept with a single girl that's ever used (or asked to use) dental dams, gloves, or cots.

And yet, it seems every other girl I speak to online is insistent that these should be used like all the time.

Which leads me to consider a couple different conclusions. Either online lesbian/bi/etc forums just have a large oversampling of girls that are very very pro-safe sex, or I've just so happened to never meet one IRL despite there being so many around, or people like to pretend to be super safe and responsible online but actually don't care when it comes down to it IRL.

It's just really REALLY hard to use dental dams, finger condoms, etc.

I totally support safe sex practices and advocate for everyone to have safe sex every time. But I can't sit here and act like I always have safe sex and like I haven't had terrible, terrible, sensationless sex when using dental dams and the like.

I actually had this discussion with some of my WSW friends because I felt like I was the only one risking my sexual health and...it's actually something every WSW I know has a problem with. The only people I know who have "safe sex" are those who use toys and honestly they don't use condoms if they aren't using toys.

I've managed to get by unscathed by asking about STIs before sex (highly awkward and uncomfortable but if I don't get an immediate answer or something is off I don't drop my pants; I've also found that most people are genuinely honest and if they don't know their status, they wil say so) and by getting tested before and after a different partner.

Of course it's always better to have safe sex every time, but reality seldom reflects what 'should' be.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Brrr....this faceless man had to much power, brrr...

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Brrr....this faceless man had to much power, brrr...

Ikr exactly my thought

Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

My money is on an jealous coworker who is into the OL

Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Hm, on the topic of safe sex between girls, this is something I've been thinking about for a while. In real life, the only time any girl has ever brought up safety has been regarding condoms on toys being used by multiple people without washing inbetween. I've genuinely neither met nor slept with a single girl that's ever used (or asked to use) dental dams, gloves, or cots.

And yet, it seems every other girl I speak to online is insistent that these should be used like all the time.

Which leads me to consider a couple different conclusions. Either online lesbian/bi/etc forums just have a large oversampling of girls that are very very pro-safe sex, or I've just so happened to never meet one IRL despite there being so many around, or people like to pretend to be super safe and responsible online but actually don't care when it comes down to it IRL.

It's just really REALLY hard to use dental dams, finger condoms, etc.

I totally support safe sex practices and advocate for everyone to have safe sex every time. But I can't sit here and act like I always have safe sex and like I haven't had terrible, terrible, sensationless sex when using dental dams and the like.

I actually had this discussion with some of my WSW friends because I felt like I was the only one risking my sexual health and...it's actually something every WSW I know has a problem with. The only people I know who have "safe sex" are those who use toys and honestly they don't use condoms if they aren't using toys.

I've managed to get by unscathed by asking about STIs before sex (highly awkward and uncomfortable but if I don't get an immediate answer or something is off I don't drop my pants; I've also found that most people are genuinely honest and if they don't know their status, they wil say so) and by getting tested before and after a different partner.

Of course it's always better to have safe sex every time, but reality seldom reflects what 'should' be.

I never used protection or had anyone ask me to use it. Dunno if its because there is so little emphasis on WSW STIs I just been kinda ignoring that we can get them as well.
The few boys I have slept with never asked to use protection either. Kinda wondering now how I made it to 26 unscathed.
Think the idea of a dental dam is just so off putting, a girl would have to be incredibly hot to ever get me to use one, especially just for a one night stand... Honestly.

I know this sounds really obnoxious but I'm just being blunt, and apparently everyone I slept with cared as little as I do (My ex was a doctor intern and she never asked even once even though she knew I had a colourful past).

Am I just a terrible and misinformed person then? Should I really take this more seriously?

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So how long is this story again?

3 parts

joined Mar 25, 2013

3 parts

There was also two doujins with the two right?

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Only 3 parts, are you sure ? Damn, this has so much potential, I wish the 3rd part will fullfill my expectations.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

finally i know what strawberries means.
in japanese = ichigo or 15000yen....
source hentai manga...

last edited at Dec 30, 2015 5:49AM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Finally, the last chapter. At last Miu and Minato enter their serious relationship and having sex as "reconciliation". In the final page, she quits her prostitution job and gets an office work. Good job!

last edited at Jan 13, 2016 8:19PM

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

Thanks for so neatly summarizing the series, though you probably should have spoiler tagged that... either way, this was a cute enough story~

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

Also, Kinetik_09 I was reallllly confused when I scrolled past your previous post and saw what I could only assume was myself sleep-walk-posting about safe sex. But no, just turns out we both decided to take the same screen cap of no-rae for our icons...

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

End? But it said on going? (' ')

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh geez, this ended up much happier, sweeter, and drama-less than I was expecting. Hooray! Also hooray for Miu for being on top!!

Also, I know this may be in bad taste, but I found panel 3 of page 6 to be utterly hilarious.

last edited at Jan 9, 2016 10:13PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

So I guess this is over now. The ending felt like it could have been fleshed out a little bit more in maybe two chapters instead of one but I really enjoyed this series. Also obligatory rant about her having sex with a guy.

joined Mar 25, 2013

As stated in the release post, there's a few more with Miu and Minato, so it's not the end.

Otherwise, pretty cute end. Also on re-reading, I think I know why Minato blocked her. After Miu says that effectively, it doesn't matter because they're both girls, and I know that Minato says 'next time' but as it's the last panel of them (besides where it's shown Minato says see you) I think that played a role, aside from Miu being a 'prostitute'.

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

sad guy, got retconned right out of existence.

joined Oct 11, 2010

that poor fish!

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Well I am really happy that it finished well but .. I feel like the ending is kinda abrupt. What about the man at the end of the previous chapter ? Did she dump him ? I think the 3rd chapter should have been divided into 2 chapters.

But it doesnt matter, I'm glad it ended up well for Miu, she left her prostitution job and found love. To be honest I was expecting something more hearthbreaking knowing the author.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

haha no het at all!! it was all a ruse!

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

i feel like the men on the last chapter was just a troll, and was actually her while working

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

the man wasnt important. most likely it was just a business meeting (she is an OL after all). what was important was that she blocked miu.

last edited at Jan 10, 2016 1:06AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

I think maybe the guy was a boyfriend or something and that they eventually broke up(reminder:it had been months) I came to this conclusion cause of the mess in the apt...like excessive mess...and Minato just straight up lied about the whole situation so as not to be hurt because after seeing Miu's blog, her interest became more serious and she finally hatched a plan to see her against all odds...
I dunno tho...but im thinking I should write some manga :p

To reply you must either login or sign up.