joined Dec 18, 2013

This got depressing fast

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

If Chika-chan dies at the end, well...

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

WALL-E or Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou.

Been so long since i've seen Wall-E, like what 6+ years...need to watch it again and will check out the manga. Thanks.

YKK is well worth it. And there's some subtext if your yuri goggles are thick enough. Mine are not. :( I did buy the books, though. It's probably the single biggest incentive to actually learn my kanji.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Been so long since i've seen Wall-E, like what 6+ years...need to watch it again and will check out the manga. Thanks.

YKK is well worth it. And there's some subtext if your yuri goggles are thick enough. Mine are not. :( I did buy the books, though. It's probably the single biggest incentive to actually learn my kanji.

You only need thin yuri goggles to see that Kokone has feelings for Alpha, and Maruko is to some degree jealous of their relationship (whether that's because she likes Kokone, or just jealous of having a relationship is unclear). There's definite subtext, even if nothing is confirmed.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

You only need thin yuri goggles to see that Kokone has feelings for Alpha, and Maruko is to some degree jealous of their relationship (whether that's because she likes Kokone, or just jealous of having a relationship is unclear). There's definite subtext, even if nothing is confirmed.

Okay, Maruko's feelings totally register on the Yuri-meter. But I always read Kokone as seeing Alpha more like a Big Sis. I must just be too pure-minded. ;P They're definitely family by the end; make of it what you wish.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

This is really really good. Can't wait to see where it goes.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Ah, that was super cute.
Isn't "I want to know more [about you]" the most flattering thing you could hear from someone? Gosh, cute.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I read the review on Okazu some time ago and it's quite bittersweet.

Bittersweet.. It's that kind of love for Chika-chan.
Not only that it's same sex love, but also the fact that the one she loves is a robot.

It's a good story, yet it makes me sad..

Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

this is going to destroy me, I just know it.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

So, just putting it out there, chapter 6 was released and I'm 100% sure now that this story is happening in Czech Republic.
First of all, I thought that her being named Praha was just a coincidence, but after seeing the names of the other models, it's pretty much confirmed. (Praha is name of the Czech Captial, meanwhile the other ones are different Czech cities). Plus, if it already wasnt enough, when Chika's dad said STOP, he then added "zastavit", which also means "stop" in czech.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Isn't the story happening in japan though? Since the entire setting is.. Japan. I figure the use of foreign commands/names would make sense because you wouldn't want someone nonchalantly saying commands that could cause her to malfunction during every day activities.

This series just continues to get my love with every chapter, this chapter was so sweet between Chika and Hiro.. Hiro tried so hard to understand... Robots are so great..

joined Feb 18, 2015

WOW ... just ... WOW!

That was one heck of a chapter!

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

nice nice, lmao the robot overheated, hmm i wonder how this will turn out

joined Jan 4, 2014

So, just putting it out there, chapter 6 was released and I'm 100% sure now that this story is happening in Czech Republic.
First of all, I thought that her being named Praha was just a coincidence, but after seeing the names of the other models, it's pretty much confirmed. (Praha is name of the Czech Captial, meanwhile the other ones are different Czech cities). Plus, if it already wasnt enough, when Chika's dad said STOP, he then added "zastavit", which also means "stop" in czech.

It could also simply be the Japanese penchant to take historical roots to an extreme of sorts. "Robot" is after all a Czech word, coined by Capek for his play back in the 1920s. Simultaneously you also have the older legend of the golem of Prague, although I very much hope that Nishi Uko did not take too many ideas from there...

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Such an interesting episode. Tentative, pure--I don't know. I really enjoyed it.

I wonder what happened. A safety emergency override of some sort, maybe.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

This chapter was amazing! What is there to say? It was so cute and tense. Watching the scientists flip shit and get all technical are some of the best parts in this story and this instance topped all the others. Seeing Praha try so hard and caring and trusting so much just crushes my heart. I just finished a bag of candy and I'm pretty sure this chapter did worse things to my teeth than the candy did.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Kyaa, a robot " molesting "?!
I'm getting moved by this series again.
What great things have we all made possible?!

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

Just... amazing, glad to see new chapters on this serie. I wonder what will happen with Hiro .-.

Tonarinorobot_ch06_17
joined Jun 15, 2014

It must be a crime to be both serious and cute. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter ^^

Picasion.com_266681422dcc8964cac22f4ab2a89068
joined Sep 18, 2014

Man, I hope Hiro keeps trying. It's really cute and I'm glad this series is back so soon.

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

this was so good, i cant start to describe how overwhelmed with fluff i am. I sure hope this series keeps going.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

The face of her dad when he opens the door LMAO HAHAHA.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

This chapter was amazing! What is there to say? It was so cute and tense. Watching the scientists flip shit and get all technical are some of the best parts in this story and this instance topped all the others. Seeing Praha try so hard and caring and trusting so much just crushes my heart.

Oh same
This chapter was so fascinating, the relationship between Chika and Hiro-chan, the way it's built, the way the scientists interpret it and give it value
It's really fascinating

Lmao, Chika trying to "get to the next level" tho
The position they were found in is pretty suggestive (even though "nothing" happened). I'm worried about significant damage being done to Hiro-chan, but I'm guessing that the focus of the chapter is her willingness to take that risk for Chika-chan, and the bit of humour in the last page means that "drama" wasn't what the author was going for, so my mind is at ease

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 11:51PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Great chapter although I kind of find scientist lady to be irritating. We don't need logical in our lesbian robot story woman.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I'd definitely quit if molesting a teenage robot girl was in my job description.

And a surprised Sumioka-sensei is pretty moe.

Great chapter overall.

To reply you must either login or sign up.