Forum › Tonari no Robot discussion

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Are you telling me that my android waifu is not even close to be functional in the near future?
I bet she has the internal fans at 50 % to avoid noise, fucking developers... They always do that with the video cards

Maybe Chika can try water cooling. Leakage shouldn't be a problem, since it seems like getting Hiro wet is exactly what she's going for.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Are you telling me that my android waifu is not even close to be functional in the near future?
I bet she has the internal fans at 50 % to avoid noise, fucking developers... They always do that with the video cards

Maybe Chika can try water cooling. Leakage shouldn't be a problem, since it seems like getting Hiro wet is exactly what she's going for.

Yeah in earlier chapter it was confirmed that Hiro got a cooling/ heating liquid insider her. I guess it was her RAM being over-worked rather just simply overheated.

Chika-chan was not naked under her...babydoll(?)..when they all busted in, isn't she?

Rdit: nah, her underwear and bra still on

last edited at May 1, 2016 4:41AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Arujin posted:

Plus, if it already wasnt enough, when Chika's dad said STOP, he then added "zastavit", which also means "stop" in czech.

Wasn't it one of the scientist saying it though? Saying command first in japanese and then thematically in czech.

Anyway, chapter was awesome. I'm not in any way expert or even beginner in science/programing stuff, but I loved the explanations of Hiro's thoughts and actions. It is really fascinating to see that even thought it is all programing in a way it does act in similar way to humans. Also of course Chika teaching Hiro about "everything" and Hiro trying to meet Chika's expectations was so cute <3

last edited at May 10, 2016 9:27PM

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

Well, that's about the worst outcome for someone's first time fooling around as I've ever seen (that wasn't caused by any outside forces).

joined Aug 25, 2016

Do we know if this is going to continue? I'm getting a bit desperate.
I did a search and couldn't find any info about additional chapters.
Any info?

Three of Eight
Tumblr_nz7qrjqblu1rs5chao1_5002
joined Feb 1, 2016

I cannot remember where I saw it unfortunately but I do recall seeing raws of this a while back and I am fairly sure it seemed to end on chapter 8? (The chapters were all grouped together without separation but I'm 99% sure I remember a mark saying chapter 8 on the top of the last few pages)

Though I could be misremembering/interpreting the situation wrong (I couldn't read the original text so could only go off the pictures but it seemed like a potential ending)

Either way it should at least have an extra chapter or two on top of the ones already on Dynasty.

And I imagine it will be translated and added when the scanlators have the free time to do so.

So basically yeah tl;dr I'm pretty sure there are a couple more chapters that will be added at some point.

EDIT: Lmao unless you meant about updates here in which case I don't know (I have't seen anything about it being dropped so) but I am sure the people who translate it will do so when they are able.

last edited at Aug 28, 2016 8:26PM

Tumblr_mw6qvr5yfa1shyngio1_500
joined Oct 25, 2013

That was the most intense blind-fold play i've ever read, it could put apollo 13 to shame.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

This manga might not end in a good way. Considering one is robot other is human

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

This manga might not end in a good way. Considering one is robot other is human

Everybody dies eventually, you know. Nothing really has a good ending.

(Enjoy your existential crisis of the day.)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Even robots don't live forever, especially prototypes.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Please gimme more of this.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Patiently waiting for this to update.

Sad
joined Mar 31, 2017

Patiently waiting for this to update.

Same, this is too good :')

dasjadaniels
joined Aug 21, 2015

When will chapter 7 be out

Images%20(1)
joined Mar 26, 2014

Whoah. It's been a year since this was last updated...

Cooldudeshitlord
Tumblr_inline_mmx1mincnm1qz4rgp
joined Nov 15, 2014

as good as this series is, i own a physical copy, and SPOILERS but it doesn't end well, and the author drops the entire point of chapter 7 in order to have chika give on hiro and have a husband. really disappointing, makes me think, "well, what the hell was the point of all that then?"

MisterKirisame
Fashion%20monster
joined May 28, 2012

as good as this series is, i own a physical copy, and SPOILERS but it doesn't end well, and the author drops the entire point of chapter 7 in order to have chika give on hiro and have a husband. really disappointing, makes me think, "well, what the hell was the point of all that then?"

Immediately regretting going to the comments... why couldn't I stay ignorant QQ

My%20logo
joined Oct 7, 2013

Fucking REALLY?! Why can't we just have nice gay things? T-T what utter garbage.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Is that why she's going on about being 17? Because I really don't get why it's so important.

joined Jun 12, 2015

ヒロちゃんちょうどいいよ そろそろ嫁に行けとかうるさいから 「お嬢さんをください」 ってあれやってよ
Chika-chan: It's perfect timing, Hiro-chan. He won't shut up about me getting married, so you can say, "please give me your daughter".

I don't see anything bad about this scene.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

ヒロちゃんちょうどいいよ そろそろ嫁に行けとかうるさいから 「お嬢さんをください」 ってあれやってよ
Chika-chan: It's perfect timing, Hiro-chan. He won't shut up about me getting married, so you can say, "please give me your daughter".

I don't see anything bad about this scene.

What the fuck, which one is right? What happened in the end!?

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

The one about Chika-chan getting married to a guy is bullshit. It turns out Chika-chan was a robot all along. Never believe spoilers read in comments sections.

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 5:51PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That robot's name? Albert Einstein.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Glad to see this series continuing. I wasn't really expecting this series to have a happy ending, so I think I'll be alright however things go.

To reply you must either login or sign up.