Forum › Posts by pararakerusu

pararakerusu
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

this is going to destroy me, I just know it.

pararakerusu
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

That "sudden-confession-attack" was very effective

Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

ETERNAL FAVORITE

pararakerusu
Stretch discussion 03 Apr 12:49
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

These two are just ginormous trolls

pararakerusu
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

I am not prepared for all this. I just came here for the potential of yuri but then I get all these science theories too. And here I thought yuri was simple...

pararakerusu
Rainy Song discussion 30 Jun 14:32
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

Adorably awkward idiots. Both of them. I love it!

pararakerusu
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

well that was overly optimistic.

pararakerusu
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

I wanna see what happened "later"

pararakerusu
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

god-zoned.

pararakerusu
Citrus discussion 10 Apr 02:37
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

I've been out of school for awhile so all this math is hurting my brain Z_Z

same.

I say we introduce a third girl so that Yuzu get's her own Harem! Who is with me??

I nominate Harumin because gawd Yuzu needs to get break from all this drama.

pararakerusu
Happy End discussion 16 Feb 22:52
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

Shipper on deck.

pararakerusu
Seasons discussion 03 Jan 22:43
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

Takemiya Jin is a goddess.

pararakerusu
Sweet Tears discussion 03 Jan 06:21
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

This was really cute, and the sex scene wasn't overwhelming vaginas squirting everywhere ... it can turn a cute story into crap when it gets like that lol. That is just my opinion though!

finally, a kindred soul!

pararakerusu
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

THIS is my favorite minase ruruu work so far. The story didn't have much sense, but the ending was epic.

pararakerusu
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

okay, so I just realized that little Imari was the wolf and big Imari was the sheep from the title. Slooooow. ~(>_<。)\

Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

The characters somehow remind me of Maple love by otsu hiyori.

last edited at Aug 12, 2013 6:18AM

pararakerusu
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

boobies!

pararakerusu
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

why Yui, you naughty little thing you...

pararakerusu
Rapunzel discussion 24 Jul 15:14
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

Totally didn't expect that the yandere I first met was the MILD one.
Maybe this should be tagged "yandere and yandere~r".

pararakerusu
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

Tomoko is surprisingly assertive in their relationship...or is that just because Hiromi is drunk? I just LOVE this!

pararakerusu
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

This manga really got me interested just from the title, dandelion among lilies. I felt that Kanae was the dandelion who suddenly has to live with two lilies (Ena and Mizuho). I thought, wow, a straight girl in a yuri manga, and she's the MC too. I've been waiting forever for the next chapter.

About Ena and Mizuho..Mizuho seemed completely uncomfortable with their situation right from chapter 1, even asking Ena: "my girlfriend, right?" She obviously didn't want people to know about them if she could help it. And Ena was obviously the one who was more attached: she poked Mizuho to introduce her as the girlfriend, she does all the chores, and she dotes on Mizuho. I don't think Mizuho is simply insensitive, I think she's confused. Either she's still confused with her sexuality (if she indeed was gay) or she's not so sure about her feelings for Ena. They must have been really good friends before and when Ena confessed, Mizuho agreed to be with her because she didn't want Ena to feel sad, not realizing the consequences of her actions. Mizuho couldn't just up and leave Ena because of everything Ena has done for her, she could be feeling guilty about "using" Ena despite not having clear feelings for her, which is why she was always saying "sorry". Even their intimacy must have been Mizuho letting Ena do as she pleases because of guilt.

Which got me thinking, maybe Ena is not so normal after all. Perhaps she's doing all these things for Mizuho so Mizuho won't leave her (guilt-tripping, anyone?). She knows Mizuho doesn't feel the same way for her (or maybe just not as much), and Ena can't leave the relationship too because she just too darn head over heels for Mizuho. Or maybe she's not above hurting herself if Mizuho would leave her.

Or maybe Mizuho would end up being the dandelion to Kanae and Ena's Lilies? But that would suck though.

pararakerusu
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

That was frikkin' adorable!

Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

I sincerely love this manga and its dense tsun-tsun of a heroine :D

And yes, Fujiwara, that will do...for now :3

pararakerusu
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

wait...whut?

last edited at Jun 4, 2013 12:21PM

pararakerusu
Yamanko! discussion 04 Jun 10:03
Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

That mushroom just cracks me up every time.

I totally agree!