Forum › Happy Sugar Life discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think the artist was trying a bit too hard to make it shocking, it almost becomes funny. It was interesting though.
I don't think the bags are Shio's parents as she is listed as missing. It seems she was kidnapped, then to hide her from her parents (who would have put the signs up) and police, Sato killed the people who owned a house and kept Shio living there. She wouldn't try and hide her in her own house if she was being looked for by police.

Shio may not have been kidnapped, but rather ran away before meeting Sato Or it's possible she saw Sato and recognized her nature and ran away before their first mutual meting. Either could play into my theory that Shio isn't anywhere near as innocent as she seems, and is basically manipulating Sato as her own personal murder machine and general slave.

joined Jun 12, 2012

There's a lot going on in this

KoutarouTatsumiya
joined Dec 3, 2014

This is such a random question, but what happened to the Mitsu-whatever dude? I saw some suspicious stuff next to him when Sato opened the locker. I was under the impression that the manager seduced him and they had consensual sex at first, but was it more like she used him as a sex toy and raped him whenever she felt like it?

KoutarouTatsumiya
joined Dec 3, 2014

Also, I let down my guard for a few pages and then I was in for the shock of my life when I saw the bloody room and the bags...lol, way too intense.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Also, I let down my guard for a few pages and then I was in for the shock of my life when I saw the bloody room and the bags...lol, way too intense.

To be fair, she's sitting in a blood-soaked room on the first page so it's not like that sort of thing should be too much of a shock. But there's so much wtf on the way, it's easy to forget about stuff all the way back at the start.

Fp
joined Apr 29, 2014

i think im fall in love with her

last edited at Dec 6, 2015 2:33AM

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I think the artist was trying a bit too hard to make it shocking, it almost becomes funny. It was interesting though.
I don't think the bags are Shio's parents as she is listed as missing. It seems she was kidnapped, then to hide her from her parents (who would have put the signs up) and police, Sato killed the people who owned a house and kept Shio living there. She wouldn't try and hide her in her own house if she was being looked for by police.

I don't know about trying hard, but I sure as hell found it to be hilarious. I was just waiting for the crazy to hit. 100% satisfied.

Whether or not it's Shio's parents, it's definitely the owners of the home. I'm doubtful that it's Shio's parents too. I don't think the kid would be nearly as cheerful if Sato had murdered her parents. Though I'm waiting for Shio to be revealed as a total psychopath as well.

last edited at Dec 6, 2015 2:37AM

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Ch.1 last page

DUN-DUN-DUN!

last edited at Dec 6, 2015 7:56AM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I want to bet they are all crazy.... heck, maybe Shio's parents were horrible...and she wants them dead :P

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I'm so confused with what's going on but I'm gonna follow this for the art

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

I wasn't expecting this "Pink haired Yandere girl" manga to become the second of the most viewed (and will possibly become the first), pretty interesting.
The "Guide to Yandere" remembered me of the "Most Evil" from Discovery Channel.

About the manga, I'm liking it so far, but I'm having the same concern that many other: Sato ends hurting Shio because of the Yandere side (or something like this).

SFMBE
PS: I'm the only one to think that inside the bags are Sato's own parents? Maybe it's a mental bug of mine, but that was my first thought seeing it.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I wasn't expecting this "Pink haired Yandere girl" manga to become the second of the most viewed (and will possibly become the first), pretty interesting.
The "Guide to Yandere" remembered me of the "Most Evil" from Discovery Channel.

About the manga, I'm liking it so far, but I'm having the same concern that many other: Sato ends hurting Shio because of the Yandere side (or something like this).

SFMBE
PS: I'm the only one to think that inside the bags are Sato's own parents? Maybe it's a mental bug of mine, but that was my first thought seeing it.

If that was the case, that it's Shios parents and she is sooo casual with Sato...then I'd fear more for Sato's sake than Shio's... Shio already seems VERY attached....so ......

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

Whoa! The bags are so small, did she mince them? And she gave them a nice ribbons too! What a good girl...

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

To be fair, she's sitting in a blood-soaked room on the first page so it's not like that sort of thing should be too much of a shock. But there's so much wtf on the way, it's easy to forget about stuff all the way back at the start.

I don't know how I missed her on the first page in blood.

After re-reading it, I also think Shino isn't as innocent a pure and she's made out to be. For some reason I just get that feeling.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

hmmm... idk...

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Okay why was that guy that confessed to Sato in the closet?? Lol

Yeah, that part was confusing too. The manager gets the guy in her office (to teach him a lesson?), he disappears and everyone assumes he resigned. Then it was Sato who made him disappear? Why. That makes no sense.

He never escaped from the office(or storage) I presume, you can see she doesn't leaves the store yet, the manager keeps him in that closet to satisfy her desires and when Sato said "this place stinks" she was shocked and then Sato says "Can you call him?" obviously she can't, because she knows where he is and that he can't move.

So even though Sato realizes that, she doesn't help him because she doesn't give a fuck as long as she can keep her salary.

Ahh thank you for this explanation. I probably read this chapter too quickly and did not catch hits loool.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Shio may not have been kidnapped, but rather ran away before meeting Sato Or it's possible she saw Sato and recognized her nature and ran away before their first mutual meting. Either could play into my theory that Shio isn't anywhere near as innocent as she seems, and is basically manipulating Sato as her own personal murder machine and general slave.

I like this theory. It will undoubtly lead to murder/suicide scenario, but I don't think we can expect any better.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

The plot itself I'm not really all that interested in, Marai Nikki gave me enough Yandere to satisfy one lifetime, but I do love how the MC butchers the other characters with her words.

Edit: The age gap does kinda creep me out though

last edited at Dec 9, 2015 12:31AM

5887bbeec1348a10fa095be8917e75b0
joined May 19, 2015

Uh, yes please.

joined May 2, 2014

Holy shit !
This is soooo fucked up !(◎_◎;)
LOVE IT (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

KuroNekoNegurumi
L
joined Dec 10, 2015

I get the feeling that Sato San really didn't rent that apartment instead she killed the owner's of that apartment. In order that Shio chan and her would live freely. Caused it's kinda odd when the Mangaka didn't draw the appearance of the Owner. I think Sato San was really broken to the very beginning. And the way she said Thank you at the very end... Give's a hint.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I get the feeling that Sato San really didn't rent that apartment instead she killed the owner's of that apartment. In order that Shio chan and her would live freely. Caused it's kinda odd when the Mangaka didn't draw the appearance of the Owner. I think Sato San was really broken to the very beginning. And the way she said Thank you at the very end... Give's a hint.

Oh and the cleaver and the stained bags are also VERY sutble hints but only if you look really closely.

But that flies over most peoples head the first time

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I don't get why so many people are confused or surprised, isn't it pretty clear?
1. How can anyone forget having seen mc sitting in a pool of blood? The yandere tag? All those shots of mc making scary, cold expression?
2. Manager is yandere as well and got mad jelly when the guy confessed, so locked him up to make him hers
3. Mc killed off whoever lived in the nice apartment and is now staying there with the kid
4. We don't know HOW she obtained the kid, but she has her and the kid seems happy [for now?] Not enough details are given to form proper theories, but since there are missing posters, we know that whoever is responsible for the kid is looking for her and alive.

Ms seems independent, highly adaptable as she took care of the psychotic manager pretty easily and provided themselves somewhere to live, has good people skills, smart.
There was a lot of information and events to take in, but it was simple enough.
Now we just gotta wait and see who tries to intrude in their lives and what she does about it.

last edited at Dec 11, 2015 12:24AM

joined Oct 30, 2015

Lol, for me I like Horror Yuri. Here's how I imagine it. Imagining LBHG (Little blue haired girl) is scared of the PHG (Pink haired girl) when LBHG learns about PHG's horrifying side. The PHG cries in sadness knowing that LBHG knows about her horrifying side. But PHG rapes LBHG. LBHG was innocent and pained by what LBHG was doing to her. PHG had saddened eyes staring blankly at LBHG. PHG apoligizes to LBHG about her horrifying side and for raping her. PHG then cries and asks LBHG to forgive her and tells LBHG that she really loves her. LBHG forgives her and also starts falling in love with her. Fvck.. I bet no one will read this long ass comment...

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

[...] But PHG rapes LBHG. LBHG was innocent and pained by what LBHG was doing to her. PHG had saddened eyes staring blankly at LBHG. PHG apoligizes to LBHG about her horrifying side and for raping her. PHG then cries and asks LBHG to forgive her and tells LBHG that she really loves her. LBHG forgives her and also starts falling in love with her. [...]

True love at its finest... =x

To reply you must either login or sign up.