Forum › Happy Sugar Life discussion

Z118074050
joined Feb 1, 2013

I feel sad for the owner of that house.
Anyway, this manga reminds me of a manga called "Future Diary".

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Okay why was that guy that confessed to Sato in the closet?? Lol

joined Jul 8, 2013

I knew it would escalate. And I knew that somehow murder would be involved. But this is not what I thought it would be lol.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yeah, that part was confusing too. The manager gets the guy in her office (to teach him a lesson?), he disappears and everyone assumes he resigned. Then it was Sato who made him disappear? Why. That makes no sense.

Well, I don't think that guy is alive anymore anyway. Dead people can't talk.

I think this manga is trying a little too hard to shock the reader about how twisted Sato is. The plot is somewhat lacking.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I personally assumed it was the boss that kept the guy in her closet because he turned her down. That boss looked pretty yandere as well.

joined Aug 14, 2015

I personally assumed it was the boss that kept the guy in her closet because he turned her down. That boss looked pretty yandere as well.

Well, since the locker he is locked in is the one in the boss office...

I personally want to know Sato backstory very much, how she came to be such a screwed person. Also to know who was that injured girl in her flashback, I'm thinking her mother.

I'm liking this first chapter.

last edited at Dec 4, 2015 1:09PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah, that part was confusing too. The manager gets the guy in her office (to teach him a lesson?), he disappears and everyone assumes he resigned. Then it was Sato who made him disappear? Why. That makes no sense.

He never escaped from the office(or storage) I presume, you can see she doesn't leaves the store yet, the manager keeps him in that closet to satisfy her desires and when Sato said "this place stinks" she was shocked and then Sato says "Can you call him?" obviously she can't, because she knows where he is and that he can't move.

So even though Sato realizes that, she doesn't help him because she doesn't give a fuck as long as she can keep her salary.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

the manager blew the guy and then took him hostage so he wouldn't tell them on her, that much is clear from Satos crazy talk

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Makes you wonder if the guy had parents to care for him or someone that at this point would have called the police

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

HOLY SHIT, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?
The hell just happened? Was this about a bunch of women outbitching and outyandereing each other? With people getting blackmailed, kidnapped and murdered left and right? I... I... I loved every second of it. It's like a spectacular train wreck. You can't stop looking. It's just brilliant.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The hell just happened? Was this about a bunch of women outbitching and outyandereing each other? With people getting blackmailed, kidnapped and murdered left and right? I... I... I loved every second of it. It's like a spectacular train wreck. You can't stop looking. It's just brilliant.

I think "go big or go home" should apply here. Bitchy girl and best friend should both become yanderes too, and just kill, maim and kidnap people with wild abandon, just so they can get off in their own individual ways.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I think "go big or go home" should apply here. Bitchy girl and best friend should both become yanderes too, and just kill, maim and kidnap people with wild abandon, just so they can get off in their own individual ways.

I can't wait for the next chapter, to see how far they can get in their descent into absolute madness.

Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013

I was going to write a rambling of my impressions as I slowly read through this manga on a quiet evening. But, it's unmotivated me. It wasn't funny, or sad, or thrilling. It started off bad, got better, then progressively worse until we hit rock bottom at murdering a little girls parents. And now I'm stressing over poor Shio's life (-_-)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I was going to write a rambling of my impressions as I slowly read through this manga on a quiet evening. But, it's unmotivated me. It wasn't funny, or sad, or thrilling. It started off bad, got better, then progressively worse until we hit rock bottom at murdering a little girls parents. And now I'm stressing over poor Shio's life (-_-)

I don't think it was her parents, given the missing person poster. I think it was more likely some unfortunate random family whose house she wanted.

joined Feb 15, 2013

I don't think it was her parents, given the missing person poster. I think it was more likely some unfortunate random family whose house she wanted.

Time like these made me feel so glad that I am staying in a tiny old apartment

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

Um...

Well...

Yeek.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess, but this is still completely messed up.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Reading the comments here really reminds me of watching people react to the MK Fatalities and stuff like that. I didn't even consider the possibility of somebody dropping this because it's too fucked up.

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

Yuri of the year.

Yuno Gasai, eat your heart out.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Okay so, anybody else confused about the dialogue?
Like it would make sense in one section and then the next line would throw me off. When it came to the part where she confronted the manager I had absolutely ZERO idea on what was going on except that there was blackmail o.o
Oh and the manager has a queen complex

In any case, HOLY SHI--- did she friggin kill off Shio's family!?

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Yuri of the year.

Yuno Gasai, eat your heart out.

I am sad to admit, Yuno Gasai is THE yandere in anime but... these girls.. manager is off the hook and Sato.. well.. I seriously can't understand why would anyone dislike this, it's PURE AWESOME.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

That exactly... and I am keeping my eye on this one, is too delightful <2

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

the moment when you realize that Hana from Seiken no Qwaser seemed so much more subtle as an lesbian pedophile

but then again, I don't think this is much yuri and more like just an moe overdosis

joined Feb 22, 2014

I find it rather interesting, but still dont like it.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Finished setting myself up for incoming yandere. Let my guard down for just 2 pages...and my jaw hit the ground

joined Oct 20, 2013

I think the artist was trying a bit too hard to make it shocking, it almost becomes funny. It was interesting though.
I don't think the bags are Shio's parents as she is listed as missing. It seems she was kidnapped, then to hide her from her parents (who would have put the signs up) and police, Sato killed the people who owned a house and kept Shio living there. She wouldn't try and hide her in her own house if she was being looked for by police.

To reply you must either login or sign up.