Forum › Lily Love discussion

joined Oct 24, 2015

I read the raws.... I'm officially in love with this story! Shit's about to go down! Can't wait for the English translation heheh amazing work Three Musqueerteers! Just had to create an account

last edited at Oct 24, 2015 4:52AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Nice chapter <3 <3

joined Nov 30, 2011

I get the feeling this will steam up pretty quickly.

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

she really captured those little moments day to day when your with someone you want and care about ...* nosebleed* such a heart pounding moment....
"Will laundry forever be the bane of my existence!!??!!!" Lol, now its even interrupting the yuri ^_^
still lovin this series, cant wait for the next ch!

Me 2. loving it

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

the way this is going, it has the potential to become one of my favorite stories maybe ever :D

Me 2 and I love the art of how it captures the characters moments

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Donut is developing her feeling in yuri way now LOL
so slow but I'll enjoy the story now ^^

joined Oct 25, 2015

I know this is a newbie question but how does one " subscribe" or "favorite" a read? I really enjoyed Lily Love and would like to continue reading. Excited for whats to come with this characters. Only look forward to the future of Mew & Donut.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nemo2015

I know this is a newbie question but how does one " subscribe" or "favorite" a read? I really enjoyed Lily Love and would like to continue reading. Excited for whats to come with this characters. Only look forward to the future of Mew & Donut.

On the manga's main page click the icon to the left of your username in the top right and you can add it to a list.

joined Oct 25, 2015

Nemo2015

On the manga's main page click the icon to the left of your username in the top right and you can add it to a list.

Thank you! It worked. :)

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

patiently waiting for Donut to be eaten.
hahaha...I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this!

I think we are all waiting for it now.

Lol! Mew is totally savoring every moment until then! (And so is the author)
I am too....tho it would be fun to see a reversal(all thanks to Mew awakening Donuts desires)
*nosebleed....ACK! I think I may have to re-read

Savoring a Donut is fine too.

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

the art was really nice
:)

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Chapter 22 Raws

Donut's mom!

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Chapter 22 Raws

Donut's mom!

Awesome Chapter!!

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

"I want to be close to my donut." ._. the names are just so weird, haha :D

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Guys! We are looking for translator!!

More info on our tumblr

Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Loving the art

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

So far as I know one of the countries that has a wide range of understanding and acceptance about LGBT is Thailand. I am looking forward for more chapters as soon as possible hahaha I love it. Nice and congrats to the makers and staff of this manga. :)

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

twizbuck I remember "I'm flat" fragment and I asked Ratana last time "Tell me, WHERE she is flat? I think only on her back" cuz... God xD in 8th/9th chapter, also on this picture and also in future 15 swimsuits!!! she doesn't look flat from front xD

Ha, I just saw this post. 3 months later.

Definitely not flat or chubby. I can't read this without that in mind. Ah well, it's still good.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I really didn't expect this turn of events.

Well, I hope it's done well.

e: violent personality, gun, breaking into her flat. Sounds overly over-the-top. Can't tell if serious or ruse/ploy

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 11:36AM

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

This chapter 11 seems a bit off . It seems the old girlfriend has come up with some plot to get Mew back by using the psycho boyfriend angle . But at the same time I can believe that a crazy possessive boyfriend would be possible as we all know there's both crazy men and women out there . Thankfully I never had to deal with any of that mess . Good chapter , looking forward to seeing which way this develops .

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was a weird change in tone. The story is prettyy soap opera but so far it hadn't took such massive dive on the usual plots.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I call bullshit on that story. At least I hope so...the story does not need a too dark turn.

More likely she makes it up .

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 11:58AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

He will meet a baseball bat on the back of his head.

Oh wait, wrong manhwa.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm half expecting Donut to offer her place instead, to keep Ploy away from her girlfriend.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I call bullshit on that story. At least I hope so...the story does not need a too dark turn.

More likely she makes it up .

Her name is Ploy...
her name...

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 12:23PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.