Forum › I'm A Fool discussion

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

That was a great read...

And yup...

Also got busy for that Nozomi card... :3

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

I enjoyed it. I really like the non-school girl stories.

joined Feb 9, 2013

I really hate myself for noticing, but Satsuki's hair changed from a ponytail to a bun and back again through p16-19. :(

joined Sep 21, 2012

That was a nice story.

joined Sep 3, 2013

The prince is a little surreal to me. I feel like I'm looking at a boy who eventually grew up to cross dress, even though she's a woman. I think it's pretty cool, like a person in real life who can look like both sexes anytime they want to. It's almost like they're their own sex or gender, if anyone understands that. It makes the prince very captivating!

last edited at Sep 21, 2014 9:52AM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I think an SoL tag would be much needed and maybe a time skip tag, too?

Anyway, that was a very satisfying read. :)

SoL as in Sh*t out of Luck?

SoL as in Slice of Life

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This story was cute but the final page slayed me, such a great story.

Wish we would've seen a more concrete evidence of they being lovers though.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

So damn cute. Love this magaka :)

joined Nov 30, 2011

Gah, this is the third time I've read this in the past month. I really wish there was more of these two!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

That paper bag we saw Kobayashi cary twice, once after blondie told her she was quitting soon, and again before she bought her coffee the day it was raining. Was it something she wanted to give her?

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

That paper bag we saw Kobayashi cary twice, once after blondie told her she was quitting soon, and again before she bought her coffee the day it was raining. Was it something she wanted to give her?

I think that might just be her purse. She carries a similar looking bag in her first appearences but you never get to see the front of it, the side with the ribbon.

44716723_p17
joined Aug 9, 2015

This is such a lovely little story, I really enjoyed it. The art and expressions are so captivating!

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

As to how they were giving off the same vibe, hohoho that implies they became lovers by the end!

This time round, I noticed there is a rainbow right before Kobayashi tells her she's glad Satsuki got her ear pierced because of Kobayashi. Implying intensifies.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/im_a_fool#26

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Mc's ponytail becomes a bun pn page 18 lol
But nvm that, this is extremely lovely, I love Amagakure Gido's work, she's great

joined Feb 18, 2015

This is so flipping cute! I wouldn't mind a series about these two. It has a similar vibe to Conditions for Paradise... (At least I think that is the one I'm thinking of...)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks Madoka sama for the cellphones and tecnology!!!! Imagine this happening like 20 years ago... It would be the end with a sad ending

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Thanks Madoka sama for the cellphones and tecnology!!!! Imagine this happening like 20 years ago... It would be the end with a sad ending

We did have cell phones in the 90's, and email before that...

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

No, we did not. We used lighthouses to communicate over larger distances.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Bu-but I thought only magical girls selected by Kyubey were able to use those . . .

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Well I remember... Ahem, I mean I've heard there was a time when there were car phones and suitcase phones instead of cellphones. And then there was, I mean I heard there was a device called a pager that gave you a number that could either be a coded message or a phone number to call from a phone booth (what's that?). Oh wait, maybe pagers were only a couple of decades or so ago. Okay then, I do remember pagers.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well I remember... Ahem, I mean I've heard there was a time when there were car phones and suitcase phones instead of cellphones. And then there was, I mean I heard there was a device called a pager that gave you a number that could either be a coded message or a phone number to call from a phone booth (what's that?). Oh wait, maybe pagers were only a couple of decades or so ago. Okay then, I do remember pagers.

Well, there are still public phones, they're just way less common. But yeah, you generally go back to the 80s, maybe the early 90s for pagers and suchlike.

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

Really nice little story. = )

BTW: Is it me or did the translator mess up a bit? She constantly refers to herself as a "freelancer" when it really should be "freeter".

In fact that detail is good. It dovetails with her optimism and happy-go-lucky ways. "Freeter" tends to have a more negative connotation, like you feel bad about being one.

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

Hello old thread, I'll be digging you up for a moment.

This is a great little one shot, and Amagakure Gido's other yuri one shots are splendid as well. If you haven't already, you should really read I'll Send Her Home on the Last Train which is an anthology of yuri one shots from her. It's EXCELLENT. Posting about it since the thread here for I'm A Fool was visited much more than Last Train's thread. Oughtta read this stuff!

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Me yesterday: "I want to read a story with a girl who works in a coffee shop". Today, this shows up on the forum first page.

Madokami provides.

joined Aug 16, 2015

I'm mad at myself for not having started playing LLSIF sooner... I'm jealous of that Nozomi card.

To reply you must either login or sign up.