Forum › I'm A Fool discussion

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

God I love Amagakure's art so much. Her stories have a very sweet feel and her characters are so lovely.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Three and a half years later, and "I'm such a fool" still makes me start worrying

Good story, though

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

stories like this always remind me that life has a funny habit of pushing and pulling people into and out of our lives. sometimes for the worse, but many times for the better.

yay! happy story :-)

last edited at Sep 15, 2014 12:59AM

4og3pf8
joined Jan 27, 2012
joined Apr 6, 2013

This ending manga reminds me of http://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_conditions_for_paradise

I was thinking the same thing.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Dammit, I miss Hirari already ;_;

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

That was nice. I like it when the Yuri is light and just sweet. It's funny how people change after high school.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

The last page is what convinced me to fav this

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Really adorable and incredibly well executed, favourited!

This ending manga reminds me of http://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_conditions_for_paradise

I was thinking the same thing.

Same here

BlurredExistence
Blurred
joined Jan 31, 2013

Really nice little story. = )

BTW: Is it me or did the translator mess up a bit? She constantly refers to herself as a "freelancer" when it really should be "freeter".

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Really nice little story. = )

BTW: Is it me or did the translator mess up a bit? She constantly refers to herself as a "freelancer" when it really should be "freeter".

I knew it's supposed to be "freeter" but I didn't think it's an English word \(--)/

joined Apr 9, 2014

awwww this was sweet

Maybe I'm just being really dense today or... That last page, are they traveling together or is she just there to say bye?

This was a nice story, I just don't like really vague endings.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Maybe I'm just being really dense today or... That last page, are they traveling together or is she just there to say bye?

Satsuki seems to be taking just the backpack that she's wearing, so the large suitcase must belong to Kobayashi, and they must be traveling together.

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

This was sweet

joined Sep 3, 2013

Nice story and fantastic art! I'd love to see another part of this. Not many adult life yuri stories out there.

joined Apr 1, 2013

God I love Amagakure's art so much. Her stories have a very sweet feel and her characters are so lovely.

joined Apr 15, 2011

how so? other than the fact that both MC are freelancers, I suppose I'm not seeing it. please elaborate?

I
joined May 21, 2014

Satsuki seems to be taking just the backpack that she's wearing, so the large suitcase must belong to Kobayashi, and they must be traveling together.

she say "I fell in love with the same person again" And that photo of both of them together, I'm sure they already become a lover.

last edited at Sep 14, 2014 11:45PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This was a nice story, I just don't like really vague endings.

Totally traveling together, still a bit vague-ish if they became a couple. But quite easy to believe they did.

Nice story, would like more Adult life yuri...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

how so? other than the fact that both MC are freelancers, I suppose I'm not seeing it. please elaborate?

The idea of an OL falling in love with a globe-trotting freelancer and going travelling with them, I assume.

joined Apr 15, 2011

The idea of an OL falling in love with a globe-trotting freelancer and going travelling with them, I assume.

fair enough; although I wasn't sure whether that last page meant they were together or not. hmm, guess I should reread "conditions."

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

This is cute :3

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

This was really sweet and just put me in a good mood. Yay.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Kyah, this was so cute! Lol I haven't been working as hard cuz of the Nozomi event either. :p Time to get back to work!

To reply you must either login or sign up.