Forum › After Hours discussion

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

Also, oh noes, incoming two-month wait?

Is this up-to-date tho?
As in, how long ago was this originally released?

The two month wait is already over; chapter 4 and 5 are already out and 6 releases next month, afaik.

last edited at Aug 26, 2015 5:54PM

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Art still amazing as always. Not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet but I love the fashion in this manga, Emi and Kei always look cool. Also I'm pretty sure Diaper's wearing lebron 12's on page three.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Those colour pages were just beautiful

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Screw the last page.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

oh god a guy shoes!!! nooo!!

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Nice. I like Kei's crew, they seem like a fun bunch. And wow, jager shots! The stuff's best when chilled icy cold, though, and the taste goes well with Coke if you need a mixer or chaser.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

It was going good and then........last page ruined everything, sure why not.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Huh, that last page wasn't ominous at all. Are we sure those were some guy's shoes though? I'm kinda confused on that.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

awww dj girlfriends! I never thought I'd see a manga like this. It's so cool! I'm really enjoying this.

Also whoa, that last page, I didn't expect that random turn of events.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

She got drunk enough that she had to be carried from that small tube worth of jägermeister? What a lightweight!

Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

... This manga is incredibly beautiful. And the art's great, too.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

oh god a guy shoes!!! nooo!!

No! not the shoes! mercy! ...arrrrrgghh!

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

wow i am so incredibly into this manga. its cute, beautifully drawn, well written and very real. this is everything that i was looking for and im so happy i stumbled upon it. i am already totally sucked into these characters in just 3 chapters and i so so so hope to see much more of this series c:

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

She got drunk enough that she had to be carried from that small tube worth of jägermeister? What a lightweight!

True. This is how I reacted to Jäger the first time. My sister gave me half a cup and I drunk it in two gulps I think. My ears started burning, my face turned red, and my throat was gone. I was screaming and pounding my ears. And she laughed, didn't even try to help me.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Now, to see if it needs a cheating tag. After all, she had sex with Kei and didn't break up (yet) with her bf? TBD.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

woah, that's a lot of angst built on just one pair of shoes here. Oo To me, not that sure they belong to a guy and even if they do, not quite sure it's a boyfriend. You'd think she might have mentioned it at some point as it seems they've known each other for at least a few weeks by then.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

The art never ceases to amaze me. I love hearing how much DJs can change a song and make it their own. Reading this chapter makes me want to go to another music festival already lol

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

True. This is how I reacted to Jäger the first time. My sister gave me half a cup and I drunk it in two gulps I think. My ears started burning, my face turned red, and my throat was gone. I was screaming and pounding my ears. And she laughed, didn't even try to help me.

Haha yeah I can see how that could happen. My brother did something similar to me actually, though I did not have quite that violent a reaction. Surprising really considering I am not at all a drinker!

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

what just happened.

joined Jul 20, 2011

Bottom of the page: YOL TOR SHUUL!!

joined Feb 18, 2015

Jägermeister sure is an aquired taste. Clubbing isn't usually something I do but this chapter made me think it might actually be nice once in a while.

Also, oh noes, incoming two-month wait?

But you may also notice that the next chapter was due on 7/7. This would be the one from 5/7, so the next chapter should already b out there waiting to be translated...

The ending... So, she lives with a guy? Is that what is being suggested there? Uh... it really didn't seem like she was attached before and she didn't really have any qualms about sleeping with Kei. I'm guessing drama is incoming... Great story so far!

last edited at Aug 27, 2015 1:55PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Is that supposed to be a reference to The Wicker Man?

last edited at Aug 27, 2015 2:47PM

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Haha yeah I can see how that could happen. My brother did something similar to me actually, though I did not have quite that violent a reaction. Surprising really considering I am not at all a drinker!

I think she added more alcohol to it. Becuase a 27% didn't affect me and that one just made me lose my mind. And whenever I think about, something just tells me she added more. Just didn't feel right.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Just think ..that pair of shoes will taunt you for the next 2 month or so .. :P

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is that supposed to be a reference to The Wicker Man?

They might have been.......The Cruel Shoes!

To reply you must either login or sign up.