Forum › After Hours discussion

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

The movie doesn't really hold much anymore since cellphones have been invented, but it's still a classic.

joined Jun 12, 2015

The movie doesn't really hold much anymore since cellphones have been invented, but it's still a classic.

What?

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

What?

DON'T ASK, JUST DON'T.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

What?

DON'T ASK, JUST DON'T.

Too late, I want to know too...

GendoIkari Uploader
Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It's pretty good so far. Hope it will keep up this good, relaxed feeling.

Lifecharacter

Didn't Emi forget to put the key under the fire extinguisher?

I think that Kei gave Emi an extra key to her apartment, rather than the only key. It's less a "lock up once you leave" kind of thing and more "I'm giving you a key to my home" kind of thing. So if she put it under the extinguisher it'd be like rejecting the whole thing, and no one wants that.

Except Kei asked her to put it here, so I think you're overthinking stuff ;P

I wondered about key too. I thought maybe it will be plot point (Emi forgot), but since it wasn't brought up, I guess by seeing fire extinguisher next to door, we should assume that she indeed put it here?

That troll xD

last edited at Jul 16, 2015 4:54PM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/after_hours_ch02#10 YOU BASTARDS KONAMI YOU TURNED KOJIMA INTO OKRA

haha xD

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

+Favorites

+Subscribed

Yep

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Hey craptree, where is your avatar from?

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

On an unrelated note, whenever I see craptree's username, I can't help but giggle.

Nothing screams more like "we're newly weds" than cooking food and buying furniture together! And they only did it once! I bet the second time they'll be having miracle babies.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Wow, I reeeally like the feel of this one. The pace, the art, the characters, all hitting the right notes with me.

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

Can't stop smiling, and they're already acting like this too, fufufu.

Phpfafi7e_c2am
joined Jan 29, 2014

It's pretty good so far. Hope it will keep up this good, relaxed feeling.

Lifecharacter

Didn't Emi forget to put the key under the fire extinguisher?

I think that Kei gave Emi an extra key to her apartment, rather than the only key. It's less a "lock up once you leave" kind of thing and more "I'm giving you a key to my home" kind of thing. So if she put it under the extinguisher it'd be like rejecting the whole thing, and no one wants that.

Except Kei asked her to put it here, so I think you're overthinking stuff ;P

I wondered about key too. I thought maybe it will be plot point (Emi forgot), but since it wasn't brought up, I guess by seeing fire extinguisher next to door, we should assume that she indeed put it here?

That troll xD

I agree with Lifecharacter, when Kei gave Emi the key, Emi was quite surprised so Kei was basically saying if your not comfortable keeping the key to leave it under the fire extinguisher.

Side note: Anyone else notice the Daft Punk t-shirt on the wall :D

last edited at Jul 17, 2015 9:33AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I agree with Lifecharacter, when Kei gave Emi the key, Emi was quite surprised so Kei was basically saying if your not comfortable keeping the key to leave it under the fire extinguisher.

Ah. He meant it that way. Ok, now it makes sense.

Art02
joined Apr 18, 2015

New chapter defiantly makes me want to just watch their life for the next 20-30 years

joined Apr 6, 2014

Spotted the Daft Punk fan. Already like her 10x more.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Is Kei's surname ever mentioned?

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Jägermeister sure is an aquired taste. Clubbing isn't usually something I do but this chapter made me think it might actually be nice once in a while.

Also, oh noes, incoming two-month wait?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Spectacular, rarely amazed by a manga's visuals when attempting to portray something like this.

Also, PLOT is happening!

last edited at Aug 26, 2015 5:24PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Also, oh noes, incoming two-month wait?

Is this up-to-date tho?
As in, how long ago was this originally released?

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/after_hours_ch03#2
Does that laptop have a sticker that says Cum & Sweat? How hip. How avant-garde. How trendy.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Suddenly drama! Well, I'll reserve my disappointment based on the next chapter. Still it was nice.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Oh man, out of nowhere, a plot! Sign me up!

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

This has been a fun series so far and I just hope it can retain the same feel that it's had thus far, with the quickly approaching drama just ahead.

To reply you must either login or sign up.