Forum › Hana and Hina After School discussion

joined Mar 25, 2013

So far my assumptions are correct. Hinako isn't a tsundere, and @Yuri Girl 1001 you just can't stay away huh? :]

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

God I could just feel the awkward oozing during that commute to work. I'm not liking Hana's "don't talk to me until work" mentality. It feels a little extreme. Actually thinking about it, this gives off a Shinozaki vibe in terms of pretending to be something you're not and over thinking every little thing.

Hoping Hana realizes she's being ridiculous soon. It's like watching a train wreck of awkwardness.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

God I could just feel the awkward oozing during that commute to work. I'm not liking Hana's "don't talk to me until work" mentality. It feels a little extreme. Actually thinking about it, this gives off a Shinozaki vibe in terms of pretending to be something you're not and over thinking every little thing.

Hoping Hana realizes she's being ridiculous soon. It's like watching a train wreck of awkwardness.

Tempted; no I mustn't; tempted; giving in... Here is an small spoiler. This one's real, be warned. In chapter 4, Hana ambushes Hina to talk at school at the shoe lockers. Make of it what you will. Well I do plan to get chapter 4 out before too long.

So far my assumptions are correct. Hinako isn't a tsundere, and @Yuri Girl 1001 you just can't stay away huh? :]

You may be right; I'm back again.

last edited at Aug 3, 2015 1:28PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

^Ahaha for once I will resist clicking on the black bar. Looking forward to chapter 4. :D

joined Mar 25, 2013

You may be right; I'm back again.

Yuri's back, tell a friend. Guess who's back x6

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Well, that escalated quickly - the magazine story and Hina's feelings for Hana-chan.
I also really like Hina's flower top. Now I kinda want to buy such for myself, very cute! And Hana-chan is really very cute too!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This was an improvement over last chapter but it still feels a bit odd.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Morinaga has a fetish for bunny girl.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Hmm, the development of the romance is coming slowly but surely...

Also Hina being happy over Hana coming to see her at the office was really cute.

joined May 20, 2013

Now the question may be when that "former friend" will show up to be jealous of Hana and make her jealous at the same time. I'll be a bit sad if I guessed right.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Poor Hina couldn't get her number haha.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Poor Hina couldn't get her number haha.

Really should have led with the infamous "Girl, can I getcha numbah?"

Just kidding. Morinaga Milk always makes the cutest mangas.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ahh, I got my hopes up...I thought for sure Hana would "spoil" Hina in this ch. since she was thinking about it.... ^_^
I hope next ch we see something along those lines

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Hana, you dolt! Again!

joined Feb 18, 2015

It would have been nice if they had exchanged contact info, since they both were concerned about the fact that they didn't have it in this chapter... Oh well, I'm more concerned that the "former friend" is going to cause an undesired plot complication down the road!

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Dense Hana, bad Hana.

Embarrassed Hina, good Hina.

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

Ughhh Hana needs to get a clue. I am immensely enjoying Hina's obvious feelings (whatever they may be at this point of time) for Hana though :D

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

Looks like a love triangle.......great....... :|

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Aww Hina is so cute too bad she could'nt get Hana's number. Hina is already giving hint that Hana is more important and their afternoon job cuz she is there too. Hana is still too dense to notice though XD

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I have a feeling "former friend" will be an unnecessary 3rd party to kick Hana's ass into action. Kinda like Matsuri from Citrus...Hope that isn't the case though because it's pretty damn obvious that Hina's really into Hana so I don't think "former friend" will influence Hina much and will just be there to annoy Hana (and the readers).

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Plot twist: Hana is the former friend but she forgot

Eh? EH? :p

But seriously, once again this series is suffering from pacing issues nothing too serious but noticeable. And I have to say that seeing how tall Hina is compared to rest of the girls is kind of distracting.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Ah hell. This reminded me of a manga I read at some point where something kinda like that actually happens but I can't for the life of me remember what it is or really any details. All I remember is that of the two characters only one remembers being friends or something when they were very young and they're waiting for the other person to remember it. I remember them getting kinda impatient about it too though I don't recall if they revealed it to the other person or not.

Policeeverybreathyoutakesingles
joined Oct 27, 2013

Ah hell. This reminded me of a manga I read at some point where something kinda like that actually happens but I can't for the life of me remember what it is or really any details. All I remember is that of the two characters only one remembers being friends or something when they were very young and they're waiting for the other person to remember it. I remember them getting kinda impatient about it too though I don't recall if they revealed it to the other person or not.

Kind of a popular theme in manga/anime to be honest. Though I do know Crossed Hearts (sequel thing?) is going down that route now, but I doubt that. Then there is always Blank but that was amnesia. And another one where person got injured in freak space accident and an alien pretends to be her for a year or something. But yeah... There are a couple "forgetful" people.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Kind of a popular theme in manga/anime to be honest. Though I do know Crossed Hearts (sequel thing?) is going down that route now, but I doubt that. Then there is always Blank but that was amnesia. And another one where person got injured in freak space accident and an alien pretends to be her for a year or something. But yeah... There are a couple "forgetful" people.

It's definitely not Blank or Watashi no Taisetsu na Tomodachi (the alien one) that I'm thinking of and I haven't read Crossed Hearts yet. I suppose it is an oddly common occurrence though now that you mention it.

joined Mar 25, 2013

So next chapter comes out in 6 days huh? In Japan at least. 's cool, 's cool.

On page 11 in the 10th bubble (or 6th if you count the double ones as one) wouldn't it be better if it was "Ranran-chan sure is a popular girl." instead of "Ranran-chan is sure a popular girl."? It seems weird to me how it's constructed right now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.