Forum › Hana and Hina After School discussion

1a%20berserk%20jill
joined Aug 5, 2014

It seems that Hinako is a tsundere. ♥

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

monthly not weekly? meh..

joined Mar 25, 2013

So a tsundere in yuri huh? Still, Hina irritated me a little because of the senpai thing, hopefully it'll be dropped in the next chapter or two. The senpai thing, not the manga xD

Also in the first chapter on page 20 "didn't recognized me" should be corrected.

last edited at Jul 25, 2015 8:15PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

monthly not weekly? meh..

Ah, I see your point. I'll get in touch with the publisher and get them to start a weekly magazine, and I'll contact Morinaga-sensei and get her to get it transfered to that weekly and keep up with it. And then I'll keep up with it too. I'm sure it will be no tribble, I mean trouble at all. (Sorry for the random reference to a certain SF TV show.)

Eh, What's that koneko? You weren't serious? You were referring to certain discussions in certain other forums not to be named?? Ah, thank goodness; because obviously I wasn't serious either. Sorry about that.

Also in the first chapter on page 20 "didn't recognized me" should be corrected.

Even with you pointing it out, it took me a moment to spot it. It's corrected and uploaded with a new version number. Remember to hit reload in your browser if you don't see the correction. Thanks for spotting it.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I lke this A LOT actually D: I hope this is a long series because I am enjoying it a lot D:

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

nice

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Im loving this series. Morinaga Milk always delivered quality yuri stories (maybe except that school police series lol). But the wait is such a pain compared to some Chinese or Korean authors nowadays. I hope this series will be as long as Girl Friends.

joined Jul 8, 2013

Gee, I wonder if maybe its not the senpai that she likes rather than just the character figure itself. Also, this series reminds me a lot of Morinaga's other series, Himitsu No Recipe, which just so happens to be a series I thoroughly enjoyed so I look forward to this series' continuation.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Gee, I wonder if maybe its not the senpai that she likes rather than just the character figure itself. Also, this series reminds me a lot of Morinaga's other series, Himitsu No Recipe, which just so happens to be a series I thoroughly enjoyed so I look forward to this series' continuation.

Nah, if it was like that she wouldn't be so irritated at being told not to talk to her at school.

And now that I think about it, I reverse my statement about Hinako being a tsundere. The only time she's acted 'cold' towards something is when she tries to deny she likes the stuffed animals and whatnot, also she's pissed because she's been denied talking to her senpai, which I think is fair, because Hana is being really stupid. She has expressed wishes to be able to talk to her freely and that doesn't happen with tsundere characters.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I feel like once you've read 2 or 3 of Morinaga Milk's works, you've read them all (-Mare). Not necessarily a bad thing since they were all enjoyable, but I'm kinda wishing she changed things up more to keep things fresh.

Still looking forward to this though. Thanks Yuri Girl 1001 for scanlating!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I don't see how this could be very long. It won't go on more than 1 volume, maybe 2.

It's cute and all, but the feelings are already obvious. They'll probably end up together after one or two misunderstandings and that'll be it.

I can't even picture them having sex, even in the "offscreen" way of Mari and Akko. We can expect a kiss, nothing more.

last edited at Jul 26, 2015 12:53PM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I don't see how this could be very long. It won't go on more than 1 volume, maybe 2.

It's cute and all, but the feelings are already obvious. They'll probably end up together after one or two misunderstandings and that'll be it.

I can't even picture them having sex, even in the "offscreen" way of Mari and Akko. We can expect a kiss, nothing more.

Well I think you're right but not because their feelings "are already obvious"...because there is plenty that Morinaga can do with the multi-talented Hina and the culturally-influenced superficial Hana. But this doesn't just give off the vibe of a story longer than 3 volumes.

Super-duper looking forward to this. I think she can do a lot with her setup.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I didn't like chapter 2 as much as chapter 1. Everything felt, "artificial", like if drama was being pushed just for drama's sake.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Hinako when she got home was so adorable, i always love those types of scenes where a character rolls on their bed fangirling. Just get married already!

joined Jul 17, 2013

Ahhh, I love them! ; ;

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

The bed rolling scene was really cute :3

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Hana, you dolt!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

"Continued in September issue"??? What?? Thats too far away

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Actually, it's already out. Look at the release date right under that, (Release date Saturday, July 25th) Most magazines actually come out a month or two before it's dated. I already have my copy, I've already skimmed through it, and I'll be starting in on it very soon.

Edit: Also, as a point of interest, notice at the top of the credits page that this chapter is from the August issue. Obviously, I can't scan, translate, clean, redraw and letter a 24 page chapter in just a day or so. I don't have a time machine either; it came out in June.

Edit 2: I guess that sounds sarcastic; I really didn't intend it that way. Sorry about that.

last edited at Aug 3, 2015 2:41AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Hinako when she got home was so adorable, i always love those types of scenes where a character rolls on their bed fangirling. Just get married already!

Agreed! I like the gap alot, between cool beauty and like you said fangirling ^_^

Art02
joined Apr 18, 2015

Damnit! A new GOOD series to obsess over.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Eh, What's that koneko? You weren't serious? You were referring to certain discussions in certain other forums not to be named?? Ah, thank goodness; because obviously I wasn't serious either. Sorry about that.

Edit 2: I guess that sounds sarcastic; I really didn't intend it that way. Sorry about that.

Your sass gives me life.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Actually, it's already out. Look at the release date right under that, (Release date Saturday, July 25th) Most magazines actually come out a month or two before it's dated. I already have my copy, I've already skimmed through it, and I'll be starting in on it very soon.

Edit: Also, as a point of interest, notice at the top of the credits page that this chapter is from the August issue. Obviously, I can't scan, translate, clean, redraw and letter a 24 page chapter in just a day or so. I don't have a time machine either; it came out in June.

Do you know if there's a reason they do that? I could understand releasing the September issue at the end of Sugust, but it seems a bit odd to release in july and still call it the December issue.

20180507_162716
joined Apr 5, 2015

Do you know if there's a reason they do that? I could understand releasing the September issue at the end of Sugust, but it seems a bit odd to release in july and still call it the December issue.

I don't know the exact reason but I know a lot of stuff does that, like comics, I think it's just so that they have the issue prepared, but still I'm not certain

Ooohh sooo COMPLICAZED with the pqrt time jobs in Japan.... HANA HINA GOOD LUCK TO YA.!

To reply you must either login or sign up.