Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

plz no het ending.

Hotaru really likes Fujiwara, but their relationship is destructive, as he keeps cheating on her and treating her badly.
That's why Hotaru is trying seduce Yuma in order to get back at Fujiwara and find some recomfort, but in reality doesn't love her in a romantic way (she probably isn't gay).
Meanwhile, Yuma discovers she actually likes girls and falls in love with Hotaru. She doesn't get nearly as much pleasure kissing Takeda as kissing with Hotaru.

That's my take on the story so far, this series is getting better and better, can't wait for the next chapter. :D

'-'

You're a troll right?

No I'm not D:
Yuma mentions several times that Hotaru has had many boyfriends in the past, which makes me thinks she is just fooling around with Yuma and would rather be in a relationship with a boy.
Also the author made clear that Hotaru likes Fujiwara, otherwise, why would she want to LIVE in his appartment, to the point where even has to throw her away to make her to leave? That being said, I don't think Hotaru enjoys their relationship, because Fujiwara is being abusive, but that's a completely different matter.

He's not a troll, but he's clearly misunderstand/ misreading this manga. I don't understand how Yuma can discover she's actually gay when Hotaru started this with her from the beginning only as soon as she knew Yuma got a bf and it seemed like Yuma was into him until she got confused. Also of course Hotaru also has more experience in kissing than Takeda. (The guy's still a virgin) so yeah she's gonna feel more pleasure kissing her than him. From what I've read, Hotaru seems like she's trying to get out of the relationship with asshole. You know how those abusive guys are when they're like "you're never leaving me" even though the have plenty of girls on the side. And she was only at asshole's house because she needed time to face Yuma after she slapped her. They do live right next to each other.
Oh yeah and expect a het ending, it is one of the tags.

last edited at Aug 13, 2015 4:59AM

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

Honestly, I think the nicest character is Takeda. He seems to really like Yuma and I wouldn't hate him, just because he wants to have sex with Yuma. He could force her, but he didn't and everyone would be dissapointed if their girlfriend wasn't obviously into them at all, even though she was the one that suggested having sex. (Don't get me wrong I love yuri and hate het in manga in general, but Takeda seems pretty decent to me and just because he is a normal horny boy, doesn't make him an evil person). Yuma is childlish and naive, though I don't think she si a bad person, she is just completely confused about everything. Hotaru seems like a person who knows she is attractive to men, but doesn't have much confidence, when it comes to Yuma - she only knows she can use Yuma inexperience to her advantage, but she has no idea, how to express her real feelings. And when it comes to Fujiwara - I still don't know - I think that maybe he used to like Hotaru, but when he realized he is just a toy to her, he became agressive - which doesn't make it right exactly, but somehow I don't believe he is a complete bastard for no reason - but I might be wrong. :)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's published on Yuri Hime. I don't think it's gonna end het.

The tag is here because it's implied that Hotaru has sex with Fujiwara.

But the yuri ending is not guaranteed. Maybe some kind of graduation ending, Who knows?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Honestly, I think the nicest character is Takeda. He seems to really like Yuma and I wouldn't hate him, just because he wants to have sex with Yuma. He could force her, but he didn't and everyone would be dissapointed if their girlfriend wasn't obviously into them at all, even though she was the one that suggested having sex. (Don't get me wrong I love yuri and hate het in manga in general, but Takeda seems pretty decent to me and just because he is a normal horny boy, doesn't make him an evil person). Yuma is childlish and naive, though I don't think she si a bad person, she is just completely confused about everything. Hotaru seems like a person who knows she is attractive to men, but doesn't have much confidence, when it comes to Yuma - she only knows she can use Yuma inexperience to her advantage, but she has no idea, how to express her real feelings. And when it comes to Fujiwara - I still don't know - I think that maybe he used to like Hotaru, but when he realized he is just a toy to her, he became agressive - which doesn't make it right exactly, but somehow I don't believe he is a complete bastard for no reason - but I might be wrong. :)

I think Takeda, at that point, should have dumped Yuma. But I think his character isn't developped enough that we really know if he likes Yuma or just wants her to like him.

The way he reacts, it's like he's upset that she's not all over him and in love. He acts like a spoiled kid who didn't get what he wanted.

Obviously, Yuma is actually possessive of Hotaru. As Hotaru is possessive of Yuma. So, actually, the NTR here is both girls trying to steal the girlfriend from the guys, at the same time.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

this feels like citrus, with men. haha.

HunniHoneykuma-chan
Ayuriaday
joined Aug 13, 2015

For some reason I can't seem to care about the way Takeda feels... eh..I don't really like him
But, for me it seems like Hotaru has feelings for Yuma considering that she wants to be her first for everything and looking at pages 24 and 31-33 in ch.3...

last edited at Aug 13, 2015 2:07PM

Z118074050
joined Feb 1, 2013

There is something mystery here.
What happen with Hotaru's eye? Did she really fell and ended up injuring herself?
If Hotaru has feelings for Yuma, she should have dump her boyfriend, shouldn't she?

last edited at Aug 13, 2015 2:47PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

What happen with Hotaru's eye? Did she really fell and ended up injuring herself?
If Hotaru has feelings for Yuma, she should have dump her boyfriend, shouldn't she?

How naive...

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I feel like this should be said in a cheesy soap opera voice. Tune in for more next week on Netsuzou Trap. :Ends with music fading out:
Don't mind me I just felt like being a dork. :)

joined Aug 10, 2015

Well Hotaru can't dump him because he's threatening her about what he saw at the hotel. Plus she might actually be scared (he kicked the cabin = he show that he can be violent) :

I seriously didn't like this guy, and i don't think a piece of sh... like him.. will do any good to the story. He look like the crappy character found in ntr manga. Btw most of the things he did are only hinted for now => i hope i'm wrong but i think things will get a lot harder for otaru (and i will stop reading after that >.>)

last edited at Aug 13, 2015 3:34PM

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

NTR/Cheating is not my thing but this series is good and it's getting better.
It's obvious that Yuma has feelings for Hotaru, she's a bit confused about it, though.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

wow, yuma didnt realise she was cheating

joined Apr 1, 2013

I'm a little confused by this manga.. So let me get this straight..

1. Hotaru is cheating on Yuma.. Hotaru DOES have feelings for Yuma..? (not 100% sure)
2. Yuma loves Hotaru more than her boyfriend
3. Yuma is cheating on her boyfriend while he doesnt know about her and hotaru
4. Yumas boyfriend does have feelings for Yuma but he can see that she doesnt love him back completely
5. Hotaru's boyfriend knows shes been cheating with Yuma behind her BF's back
6. Hotaru's boyfriend did have feelings for her (at the beginning) but now he is using and abusing her to get what he wants?..

God i love the story but man its so nail biting to read!
Also chapter 05 with Hotaru's eye... is her boyfriend becoming violent with her?
if he is i would just out the truth.. i mean its apparent that Yuma's BF clearly knows she isnt into him 'completely' but its better to say it now before they do turn into a thing..

My only question is.. does Hotaru honestly love/care about Yuma or is she just toying/teasing her?

joined Jun 12, 2015

My only question is.. does Hotaru honestly love/care about Yuma or is she just toying/teasing her?

Chapter 3, page 33

HunniHoneykuma-chan
Ayuriaday
joined Aug 13, 2015

This is probably nothing.. but when Hotaru kisses Yuma's hand in chapter 3 on page 24 she's blushing, same for page 33 when she's squeezing/holding Yuma's hand. When she's teasing her she doesn't seem to blush....

last edited at Aug 14, 2015 6:05PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

btw may as well ask this here, does anyone know what issues of Yuri Hime this was in, so they can be tagged with them?

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

btw may as well ask this here, does anyone know what issues of Yuri Hime this was in, so they can be tagged with them?

It starts with 46.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

btw may as well ask this here, does anyone know what issues of Yuri Hime th is was in, so they can be tagged with them?

It starts with 46.

I took it upon myself to add these chapters to the correct volumes again, since I was looking at this anyway.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

GAH download limits... I was going to download chapters because page loading is so slow for me recently. >.<

joined Aug 17, 2015

Yuma mentions several times that Hotaru has had many boyfriends in the past, which makes me thinks she is just fooling around with Yuma and would rather be in a relationship with a boy.
Also the author made clear that Hotaru likes Fujiwara, otherwise, why would she want to LIVE in his appartment, to the point where even has to throw her away to make her to leave? That being said, I don't think Hotaru enjoys their relationship, because Fujiwara is being abusive, but that's a completely different matter.

There's no indication that she actually likes Fujiwara. We don't really know why she stays with him, or obeys him.

I think fujiwara threaten hotaru because he saw yuma and hotaru kissing,and will tell takeda that yuma cheating so those two broke up and poor yuma must be sad.
And hotaru didn't want that to happen,so she sacrifice herself to protect yuma.
Maybe lol

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Whoa this manga sure is a morals guilt trip.
I know ppl are really going on about the characters and arguing and all, but overall I just really like this. I guess it's kinda wrong and mean, but I do want to see Yuma leave Takeda for Hotaru, and Hotaru finally getting out of that abusive relationship.
I'm just really enjoying the story.

joined Jun 13, 2014

Does Hotaru like Yuma or Fujiwara?

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

I didn't know the author was female...interesting.
By the way who the heck likes Takeda??? If your favourite character is Takeda you are clearly not a yuri fan.

Also too bad there wasn't much action in the changing room but still nice <3

joined Jun 12, 2015

Interesting afterword:
- at first the story idea was about married couples,
- Takeda is the favorite character in Japan, event though this is a yuri manga,
- Sabuouta-sensei.

Also, this sketch seems a little creepy to me.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Takeda is the kind of character that belongs as a protagonist in a harem manga. Unfortunatly for him, he ended up in a yuri manga and I can only see (and wish) a tragic ending for him in this one.

last edited at Aug 27, 2015 5:09PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.