Forum › After Hours discussion

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

And no, I don't mean that like a euphemism.

You don't like tuna?

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

It's just....everytime I see the adult life tag i just think to myself "somethings gonna go wrong. somethings gonna go wrong. somethings gonna go wrong. OH GOD IS THIS IT!? No. somethings gonna go wrong later tho."

Your right miserable, you know that. I really like it so far with any luck we'll get to see them as a couple for a large part of this series because there isn't nearly enough that in yuri.

Untitled-1
joined Jun 11, 2013

Google tuna salad....
plus urban
Okay

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Great start to a series, I'm really looking forward to more! Developing a relationship through shared experiences sounds way better than the usual melodrama-and-misunderstanding-filled plots we get over here...

also gotta have a chapter in nichoume yesplease

^^^This.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

this is the cutest one I've read in a while

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Not entirely sold on the art but is an interesting premise. Let's see how it develops.

joined Mar 30, 2012

Anyway, so far it looks promising. I don't like how fast they ended up in the bed though. I'm not big fan of "we just met and kinda hit it off so let's have sex" attitude. I wish there was little more character and relationship development before that, but I can overlook that.

This kind of things happens often in real life but i understand what you feel.

I was thinking the same thing. Single adults going clubbing are prepared, or expect, for that kind of thing to happen (an eventual one-night stand). That she'd hit it off with a woman makes it more interesting.

At least, we were spared the "she has such long eyelashes, she smells nice, kyun~ (what the hell was that?), bu-bu-but we are both girls, etc." antics. Emi just went with the flow and it's not like she hated it.

In total agreement Nya-chan. You are also forgetting the next morning's freak out as well. Kinda glad this didn't take that annoying turn.

well, that escalated quickly

And yet, it didn't feel rushed. From a story-telling perspective, that take skill. Nor do we get that angsty, "OMG, what have I done?!? I need some distance now," cliché that usually follows a first chapter bedding.

^

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

People saying that Kei tricked Emi into bed, she told her what she was after all along. She mentioned how some people were there to get lost in music, drunk, pick up people, or lose themselves, and she said she was there for all of it, including to pick up someone and take them home. I don't think that's all it was, I want to believe that Kei actually has feelings for Emi, but either way she stayed her inentions from the start. I think this'll be a good series, and art is on point too. ^.^

Icon%202
joined Nov 20, 2014

Wow really nice !!Really good art styles and I am liking the characters too !!
And it is something out of the high school zone and more realistic for a change !!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Nevri
Fluttering Feelings is moving along just fine, nothing in the characters' development has been unnecessary (ie. no pointless or useless drama).

I know. I like FF so far. I'm just tired in general of waiting for main characters to get together, so I can have finally some good couple life. I got hyped by art and collage life setting and I didn't mind slow progress at first, but now I just want to see them as a couple.

Ah, yes, collage life--the situations always get so sticky and the plots just seem pasted together somehow.

(Sorry, sorry, couldn't resist)

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Kei's more easygoing and forward, but I don't really get the impression that "just a one-night stand" is what she's after. But I can see some drama/tension developing just from contrast in their personalities and lifestyles and what they consider "fun". More a "can they make this work" kind of deal than anyone outright blowing anyone off.

joined Jan 16, 2015

Oh my god. This is so good. I really really really hope this series contuines, becouse this is allready in my top 3 best yuri.

fuwafuwataimu
1397387912948-e
joined Jul 8, 2014

I didn't believe I'd see the day where I'm describing a yuri manga with the words French and film noir, but it really fits this. Different character design and I could totally see this coming from France.

It's just so unbelievably refreshing to have a unique story. Yeah, highschool sweethearts getting together after ten chapters of "bbbbbut we're both girls!" and living happily ever after is fun and all, but this is how you make something worth reading.

last edited at Jun 22, 2015 9:11PM

joined Mar 14, 2014

I hope this won't go down the "Innocent girl falls for the player who's just in it for the 'fun'" route, because that's kinda the vibe I'm getting from it.

I'm getting a similar vibe too D: I hope we both wrong.

Sbf04-00001
joined Jun 21, 2015

I loved it i loved it.. next chapter please... (´,,•ω•,,)♡

4og3pf8
joined Jan 27, 2012

The artwork reminds me of KATOU Haruaki. I wonder if it's the same mangaka with different pen name.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Nevri
Fluttering Feelings is moving along just fine, nothing in the characters' development has been unnecessary (ie. no pointless or useless drama).

I know. I like FF so far. I'm just tired in general of waiting for main characters to get together, so I can have finally some good couple life. I got hyped by art and collage life setting and I didn't mind slow progress at first, but now I just want to see them as a couple.

Ah, yes, collage life--the situations always get so sticky and the plots just seem pasted together somehow.

Not only did you take advantage of the convenient typo to make a fantastic pun, you also made the pun itself totally relevant to what the original meaning of the mistyped word was supposed to be, thus creating a great pun within a great pun.

Someone give this man a cookie.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

You people over think everything, don't you?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nevri

Not only did you take advantage of the convenient typo to make a fantastic pun, you also made the pun itself totally relevant to what the original meaning of the mistyped word was supposed to be, thus creating a great pun within a great pun.

Someone give this man a cookie.

Holy yuri. I didn't even notice I made a typo and didn't get the joke xD (I just read it as college in your comment too x3"). Thanks for pointing it out XD

Giving him a cookie <3

last edited at Jun 23, 2015 8:05AM

joined Apr 21, 2013

I'm waiting for some good insights into the club scene and Nishiosan's taste in music.

Dsgsdfgdf4
joined Dec 15, 2014

idk what it even is about this manga but im in absolute love with it,, the atmosphere is so nice and the perspective is gorgeous. I'm in love with the wide shots of the room aaaaaaa

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I gotta use that Tuna thing one day

joined Sep 21, 2012

That tuna line. lol

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Now this is something different. I hope it can keep it up.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I really hope this continues as a really nice comfy romance. It'd be awesome to seem them grow day to day with such an interesting setting, could become one of my absolute favorites.

last edited at Jul 15, 2015 11:09PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.