Forum › Posts by vas

Icon%202
joined Nov 20, 2014

I didn't get it, Akari just kissed Yuri like it was nothing and I mean, she didn't even confessed her feelings yet, it just do not make sense.

Icon%202
joined Nov 20, 2014

I think the last chapter editor has some guides on her tumblr. You can check here: http://dynasty-no-kyra.tumblr.com/

vas
Stretch discussion 02 Jul 19:01
Icon%202
joined Nov 20, 2014

A possible reading of the situation is that Keiko always thought of herself as being heterosexual but the current circumstances have got her entertaining the possibility of trying something more serious with Ran. From a few chapters now Keiko's attitude has been more reminicent of a girlfriend than a friend.

Agreed!!You can Keiko attitudes changing when compared to how she acted towards Ran in the beginning, like being more protective and honest. I also think it is wonderful how we can see she becoming a happier person and it is all thanks to Ran`s influences on her.

Icon%202
joined Nov 20, 2014

What are the best doujinshis here ??As you people said there is so many things that i don`t even know where to start from. Can anyone suggest anything??

vas
Image Comments 22 Jun 15:15
Icon%202
joined Nov 20, 2014

This artist is fantastic !!!

vas
Icon%202
joined Nov 20, 2014

Would it be too much to ask for a kiss between Saeki and Akira ??? I mean, common !!!!They are the otp of this serie already.

vas
After Hours discussion 22 Jun 14:51
Icon%202
joined Nov 20, 2014

Wow really nice !!Really good art styles and I am liking the characters too !!
And it is something out of the high school zone and more realistic for a change !!

vas
Icon%202
joined Nov 20, 2014

So, what is really going on here ?? I mean, they are obviously girlfriends right? I mean, if you can put your feet i a place like that and hug someone that is naked, how bad could a kiss be ???