Forum › My Ulterior Motive is LOVE discussion

Tumblr_a569b2b02257cad5beaed94c2db5dc94_ca4f0a8f_400
joined Feb 10, 2026

this was amazing lol, despite being all pervy she didn't know she liked her

4
joined Nov 21, 2018

Wow, this one was published on my birthday! ' w '

Oneshotperfect
joined May 26, 2026

For some reason i really like this one, feels good to see a couple form witout forming

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Wow these are the ancient tmfly scriptures

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I like the reversal at the end. "Alright, you're mine now." "Wait what?"

And then they had lots and lots of sexual harassment afterwards.

Freakinspacians
joined Feb 17, 2018

"It's true my every move is driven by being a pervert, but I'll take that secret to my grave!!"

Girl, that closet is made of glass, and the door is open

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

heh. love comedy. also title fraud??? change it to "My Ulterior Motive is SEX" lightning NOW lightning

joined Feb 25, 2025

So fucking good, “you are like a pervy old man” yes.
Oh I am not a fan of tmfly especially but something I really love about her works is that the protag always show sexual interest in women bodies. Like if you like women, you get turned on by them (not always by the girl you like but generally) but that is something you rarely see in yuri, but most of tmfly works have it, the girls are such horn dogs and have zero shame, they are super open about it (which in the genre is generally show in a very shy way) and I love that lmao

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

I will contest the "Idiot Couple" tag on the grounds that the pseudo-Gyaru is not only savvy and aware, but SMOOTH AS FUCK WHATTHEHELL-

Kuroko-railgun
joined Jul 21, 2024

Tmfly made a goofy yuri :D

last edited at Oct 7, 2026 2:36AM

Img_3131
joined Nov 25, 2023

"you're like a perverted old man" yeah this is how my friends describe me too

joined Mar 24, 2021

I thought tmfly had gotten a new art style only to realize this is their old art style.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

I was really really excited to read to the sequels :(

2c4babf724e136c3812506e423cbb4b5
joined Jun 24, 2015

god she is so fucking dumb and i love it. gyaru-chan is locked in tho

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

Fine vintage

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017

Loved it and I love Tmfly's works in general (aside from a couple one-shots that were too much for me). I'm definitely sad to hear this never got the sequels, they would have been fun v_v

joined Jan 14, 2020

that is something you rarely see in yuri,

Have you read Blue Star On That Day? Umi knows what she wants.

Kuroko-railgun
joined Jul 21, 2024

that is something you rarely see in yuri,

Have you read Blue Star On That Day? Umi knows what she wants.

I think they meant one of the protagonists being "perverted like an old man," but "Blue Star On That Day" is a great read. I have read it too. :)

joined Jan 14, 2020

True, Umi hasn't shown lust for anyone else's body besides her gf.

Firefox_02_23_23_58-070
joined Oct 17, 2025

My thought when writing this was, "I wanna draw sexual harassment between two girls."

tmfly sensei, I was familiar with your game before, but I am seeking to becoming even more intimately familiar with it.

Hoshikuzu%20telepath%206%202
joined May 15, 2025

2015.....

joined Apr 26, 2024

This is so cute

19
joined Mar 18, 2018

Series potential spotted!

Icon_tinymila
joined Jan 30, 2017

> 2015

Fine vintage

Emotional damage.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

> 2015

Fine vintage

Emotional damage.

To reply you must either login or sign up.