Forum › Posts by Ihavenoclue

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

A nice enjoyable chapter. Why tf does everyone want to interview her tho

Ihavenoclue
Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026
Hteye_nxaay2ce--orig

we just ain't going to talk about how her controller done split down da middle?? what game was she playing to cause the crashout

Ihavenoclue
Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026
Fwip

Simply too much to handle. Only one option --- fresh air.

last edited at Oct 3, 2026 10:53PM

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

wait are we not just going to talk about the big ass fucking preview of the next chapter being foreshadowed by ruruka? what the fuck is wrong with this place. also ruruka has GOT to be behind this shit, so yea get ready for uhh Yuri or something

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

Spoiler:
wait did they (mermaids) both die and turn to sea foam? that seems like what had happened to me. please help I'm dum

last edited at Oct 1, 2026 6:14PM

Ihavenoclue
Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/round_round#22
look me in the fuckin eyes and tell me that aint "two soyjak pointing meme"

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

Not the healthiest start to a relationship but I'll hold out hope they resolve Satsuki's possessiveness before anyone loses an ear

Here’s hoping this doesn’t turn into a Mike Tyson situation

how... passionate.

edit: rereading the story again does in fact make me hope for a toxic sequel like the POTENTIAL for it is incredible.

last edited at Sep 30, 2026 10:53PM

Ihavenoclue
Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

recently read this after doomscrolling on directory. its peak. and fuck the wife. like fuck you. double triple fuck the wife. in fact, we should bring back public execution for the wife. anyways good read and a nice wholesome way to remind you the dream is marrying your femboy brother

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

And very shocked she's here surely she didn't just run away she's way too small to know where her mom lives now and show up... So did the garbage ex husband that forced her to commit a crime and then take her away just dump their kid with her!?

seems like the basic set up. a classic, really.

lemme guess, he heard about your shiny new writing gig, and bills in hand, pranced his way to your apartment to plea "do it for the family?"

I think I got at least like 76% correct.

Ihavenoclue
Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

spoilers for five
there's something so damn unnerving about monsters that mess with perception. I genuinely thought Azu had a mom for the first couple of pages, so seeing the kitchen knife get whipped out was hella scary. but I'd be damned if these monsters aren't the greatest, manipulating our very reality. imagine being separated, forever trapped without knowing it. that lowk sounds nice now that I think about it.

Ihavenoclue
Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

I can and WILL in fact read the Wall of Text

I finished it. It was pretty good, but the best part was her simply appreciating how easy it is to access Yuri and how voluminous and swollen the internet has become with it. And the aquarium = Yuri bit. I love aquariums.

Ihavenoclue
Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

I like this format. It's nice to have the stability of knowing that they do in fact make out

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

yep that's Yuri confirmed, lets get out of here now to catch the next

Ihavenoclue
Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

right-handed soba enjoyers clean kitchen

edit: why is this both cancelled and ongoing please just pick one

last edited at Sep 28, 2026 10:49PM

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

waaahh I'm never gonna know how this ends with this slow release waahhh... I'll still be waiting patiently tho.

Ihavenoclue
Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026
Hsp6teebsaamemb-orig

"ofuckwhatdididolastnight"

Ihavenoclue
Sugar Home discussion 27 Sep 23:24
Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

evil comic she should get a gf that respects her pancake decisions

what the fuc--- actually why the hell not. wouldn't say evil tho more like perceptive of girlfriends wants and gently encouraging her to become more independent. honestly both endings sound not too bad to me

Ihavenoclue
Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

for some damn reason I ignored this. But it's honestly worth Subscribing to! pleasantly suprised

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

Soooo. Konoha's presence erasure thing has been a ninja super power all along. Should have guessed.

creepy "wheel of fate"/"resurrection" lady makes more sense now if she knew what konoha had.

This story seems to be ending soon, so I'll just be a flibbertigibbet for a bit. It always did feel like a strange mix of cobbled-together bullshit that still worked --- the fuckin big breast machine, killing of close friends, the arm bit, the clones, the babyfying, the deaths of the pursuers (which turned out to be quite interesting --- please god let something cool happen), the ninjutusu --- it was a lot. But still turned out pretty well, considering that even hundredburger thought this was just a fun oneshot. So yeah, thanks hundredburger and NinKoro

3rd edit -- yea Ik I'm being annoying but GODDAMN I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THIS FUCKING- https://dynastyscans.com/chapters/a_ninja_and_an_assassin_under_one_roof_ch41_6#17
The clones die in 3 yrs btw so I need my tearful sendoff. I do assume that we will see konoha get confronted over being an assassin, which is a WHOLE NOTHA CAN OF WORMS and there is just SOOOOOOOOO much bullshit left to be figured out for that beautiful, beautiful, satisfying ending that ties it all together. So yeah. Rambling. good luck hundredburger

last edited at Sep 27, 2026 11:10PM

Ihavenoclue
Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026
Htegquwamaayond-orig

cute alligator tissue box is peak ^^

Ihavenoclue
Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026
118841184_p0

The stakes are high.

Ihavenoclue
Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

its like buying some item shop companion except they make out (much better upgrade that should be universal)

edit: I JUST CHECKED THE FUCKING AUTHOR IS SATO FUCKING BACK???

last edited at Sep 27, 2026 10:33PM

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

I lowk forgot about what was going on in the og series so seeing this was quite a shock

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

the guy he was interested is most definitely a guy

Ihavenoclue
Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026
Ghfkdnvwsaawsmv-orig

general impression I got of him after watching the anime was stoic or almost deadpan so it felt reasonable to me he's like an almost sociopathic scientist who just likes observing. like that time Laios ate the parasite, he was like "yeah saw that thing in there" and that was kinda it ^^