Forum › A Love Yet To Bloom discussion

Alpha2
joined Jan 17, 2024

If you want it you should take it before it's gone
If you want it you should take it before it's gone
If you want it you should take it before it's gone

Icon_tinymila
joined Jan 30, 2017

Takamine please

I need your strongest potion!

Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

Thank you slow burn yuri for making my heart burn, can't wait to explode the day they kiss

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

They're so precious, but I really hope this doesn't end the moment they finally figure out they've been dating for a year. ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ I think these two have a lot of potential as a couple learning to navigate the ways romance and friendship compare and contrast.

joined May 29, 2021

Takamine please

I need your strongest potion!

You cannot handle my strongest potions. They are far too strong for you.

Vlcsnap-2025-02-27-13h25m21s835
joined Sep 30, 2024

Takamine please

I need your strongest potion!

You cannot handle my strongest potions. They are far too strong for you.

Then your gayest potion please!!

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

Yeah, I'd say love is a pretty apt word to use in this case. XD

joined Nov 10, 2025

where were you when the love started to bloom

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

HAS THE MATCH BEEN LIT?! IS IT CLOSE TO THE BONFIRE OF LOVE?!

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Come on now Takamine, surely even you must have realized it by now! Also, sending the Ikemen to woo the first years into joining the club is a downright diabolical move XP

Hoshikuzu%20telepath%206%202
joined May 15, 2025

that last page, she's so cute!

Freakinspacians
joined Feb 17, 2018

Tough soil but the seed has sprouted

Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

Oh it's happening
Yeah we are in the endgame now

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The love! It bloometh!

Fo6gewav_400x400
joined Feb 1, 2020

Ahhhhh Takamine T-T

Chinchilla
joined Apr 28, 2022

Another great chapter of this amazing series.

First them using her to try and find new members was great.

And then being told by two first years that she's in love with Sakura and the side by side versions of her confused me for a second but it's like the first one was her in a panic to tell them it's not like that and then the one on left a lightbulb went off and it's like "Holy shit I might actually be in love with Sakura"

And then boom that very next frame on the next page was huge with a huge blush that entire sequence was chefs kiss

Really can't wait for next chapter to see what comes of this revelation. I'm curious if these two are also gonna make Sakura realize she loves Takamine with something similar.

Screenshot%202026-08-05%20101016
joined Oct 24, 2018

YES! IT'S LOVE!!! THANK YOU SCHOOLGIRL A AND B!!!!
I cant believe some random npc are pushing the progress far better than the last 10 chapters

Captura%20de%20pantalla%20de%202025-07-05%2012-21-58
joined Mar 26, 2021

Really can't wait for next chapter to see what comes of this revelation. I'm curious if these two are also gonna make Sakura realize she loves Takamine with something similar.

Pretty sure Sakura already knows what she feels, she's just stuck on "I can't be too greedy".

Shiko%20in%20the%20spring
joined Dec 15, 2023

yes.... yeeeessss.... YEEESSSSS!!! the blooming has begun!!!!

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

YESSSSSSSS

This was so fucking cute I can't even.

Also, are they using "koi" in the chapter?
(I understand the translation wouldn't change if they were using "suki", but "koi" feels more appropriate here since it's from a booklet from the literature club, right?)

Sanya Juutilainen
Ava_256
joined Apr 8, 2019

YESSSSSSSS

This was so fucking cute I can't even.

Also, are they using "koi" in the chapter?
(I understand the translation wouldn't change if they were using "suki", but "koi" feels more appropriate here since it's from a booklet from the literature club, right?)

Checked it out and in fact they aren't beating around the bush and just use "ai" straight away www

joined Aug 2, 2026

oh such useless lesbians I love them and hope the worst comes to them

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

4 out of 5 high school classmates agree that it's love.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

They've been here for five minutes and already clocked it as love ! Gotta admit it Takamine, you don't want to be the last one to notice ! Okay, the last one will probably Hinata.

Also don't think I didn't notice Hatori and Hirose flirting on page 7 !

joined Jan 20, 2021

HOOOOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIIIT

To reply you must either login or sign up.