Forum › Posts by Ela

Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

I wasn't sure if I'd like this one in the beggining.
Look at me now, hooked
Love the characters so far, thank you for the tl

Ela
Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

that was really sweet, thank you for the tl !

Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

Yup, these two are so cute, loved the extras
Thank you for the tl !

Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

I love this already
Thank you for the TL !

Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

That was really cute, thank you for the TL !

The ending stings, I hope they have a happy love story with their personas and find out about their true natures in the most goofy way possible :D

Ela
Night Tide discussion 19 Sep 05:43
Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

So Chao Xin ... Are you ?

Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

Thank you emotionnal support puppy girlfriend, you saved the day

Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

That was a lovely read, I will miss these two
Please be available in my country one day pleasepleasepleaseplease

Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

Thank you slow burn yuri for making my heart burn, can't wait to explode the day they kiss

Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

Their faces during the confession are priceless, I love this manga so much waaa,,

Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

I love Utatane Yuu's rendition of these two ,,, Why is the screen blurry ?

Ela
Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

uuueeee they are so cute

Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

I love them so much, I love my slow burn Yuri

Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

Yes, more trauma, I need to see the trauma, I like trauma pilled yuri
..
And the flowers, the flowers are cool too

Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

I'm still unsure about this one, i need to know more about Riri's intentions (maybe the suspicious dude can help)
BUT, everyone is really cute
Go go Ooma-sama !

Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

They are so sweet, thank you for the scanlation ♥

Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

They are both awful
I love them

Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

Oh no she is evil, can't wait for the love backlash hehe

Ela
Sweet Heat! discussion 27 Feb 07:14
Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

I think i am going to really like this one, thank you for the chapter !

Sumatrapdf_i4v2vg0jsu
joined Jul 8, 2025

Eve's fluffy ears are so cute aaaa
...
Now.
Surely nothing bad happens to Juno now
Right ?,, (double revenge story ?)