Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

We are nearing the ending, prolly less than 5 chapter, but Haruko and Natsuko still haven't advance their relationship, what is this, Best Friend Ending??!!

It's only 2 more chapters.
I already read them and can confirm that it is indeed a best friend ending, even though the last two chapters sort of felt like they were going to make them get together

Wait really, that's severly dissapointing. You can't build a relation like this and said "lol they're just friends"

Author: "hold my beer"

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

We are nearing the ending, prolly less than 5 chapter, but Haruko and Natsuko still haven't advance their relationship, what is this, Best Friend Ending??!!

I already read them and can confirm that it is indeed a best friend ending, even though the last two chapters sort of felt like they were going to make them get together

Wait really, that's severly dissapointing. You can't build a relation like this and said "lol they're just friends"

Imagine if Sakura Trick ended with Yuu and Haruka saying they're just friends

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

What the -?

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

What the -?

Jeez

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Last Chapters are already translated and they are not as bad as people make them out to be.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Last Chapters are already translated and they are not as bad as people make them out to be.

I will just say that the fact they regain their power was maybe not needed. They could have seethey're important for each others even without swapping. Here the end feel like "we still can swap but no homo"

Edit : get back the spoiler since chapter have been posted.

last edited at Jul 29, 2019 3:03PM

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I know this was axed, but still it would've been nice if author just ended with them not being able to swap since they admitted that they're still special to each other without the ability. That was sweet.
Now It just feels like the swapping was cheapen when they just easily got it back.

Gonna miss the series tho.

last edited at Jul 29, 2019 3:13PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhh the dreaded "completed". I'm personally glad they got their swapping power back since it doesn't make sense if the other 2 couples never lost it even after acknowledging how happy they are with each other. And how fast they got it back fell in line with the light hearted tone of the rest of the series so it didnt bother me. I also don't see this as a "SUPER FRIENDSHIP" end. More like a "BASED ON EVERYTHING ELSE WE'VE IMPLIED IN THE SERIES, THEY'RE GONNA GET TOGETHER EVENTUALLY OK YOU JUST GOTTA IMAGINE IT FOR YOURSELF" end and that's fine with me.

This was a fun ride. Wished it couldve gone on longer with a more "confirmed couple" end for the main pair, but I'm still happy with how it ended. I'm gonna miss this series TT_TT

Thanks to the scanlators for all your hard work!

last edited at Jul 29, 2019 3:24PM

joined Jan 6, 2017

They're not very bad, but they're a bit annoying. I think that these two should have realized that they had feelings for each other and gotten together at the end (I don't even care if they would've gotten the ability to swap back)

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

The power of cake is frightening.
Now that they mention it, swapping via kissing is really convenient. Just imagine if it was something completely shameless like handholding instead! They couldn't have become brides to each other anymore if they did that in public.

All's well that ends well. That "special" talk was as close as a realization of their romanitc feelings as we could get at this point.

18e
joined Aug 16, 2017

I really feel you lol
tho the ending is not that bad ahh but still it's not that good either
I prefer them to be more than friend awww

Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

Ah... u.u not what I was expecting, wait... DX not what I would like but yeah... very expectin to this kind of ending, well, certainly is like an open ending directing to a future happy couple since at this point both of them know they want each other to be kind of "the most" special to the other one.

Soooo... T-T could have been worse.

And here ends another good manga u.u

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

They're not very bad, but they're a bit annoying. I think that these two should have realized that they had feelings for each other and gotten together at the end (I don't even care if they would've gotten the ability to swap back)

I will agree on the annoying but definitely not a super bad end. Seeing how many confirmed yuri couples there are we can safely assume the two get together soon. Now why the author didn't do it? Who knows. Might be some Editor meddling.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Dang it..they didn't fck..><

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

They are super friends.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Great days

joined Jun 30, 2016

I cant believe its over, i mean i like it but i feel it that there could been more chapters to it, at least something concrete that they become a couple but oh well, i really enjoyed the story a shame it ended.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Mmmh, not too sure how I feel about that ending. Last few chapters felt all over the place, like the author tried to cram as much stuff as they could in whatever chapters they had left.

Also would have preferred for them to stay unable to swap and moved on to an actual relationship. In the end, them being unable to swap for a few pages didn't have much impact on their relationship as they already got comfortable with kissing each other.

I enjoyed this manga, but the ending really felt kinda weird to me.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Another yuri bait manga lolz...
They should have realized their feelings and junk...sigh, well at least there was lotsa kisses in the last bit

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Another yuri bait manga lolz...
They should have realized their feelings and junk...sigh, well at least there was lotsa kisses in the last bit

I wish people would stop using the word bait. it is very misleading.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

i'm not sure how i feel about the ending. to say the lead up to and the ending were anticlimactic may be a bit too much, but both were very 'meh' IMHO.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Would've been more satisfying if they ended by continuing to kiss each other without swapping, but oh well
Just a few missed opportunities but nothing particularly bad per say

joined Mar 18, 2018

This is how it ends? I'm not saying it's a bad ending but i would be lying if didn't say that it was pretty disappointing.
I was atleast hopeing for an confession or something... Oh well.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Welp, it had a good run.

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

This series got axed... right? ._.;

To reply you must either login or sign up.